BY ALTERNA #31 in CC Cream

Exceptional Repair, Smoothness & Moisture see more...

• Did this help with split ends and really dry hair?2 Answers
  • Who else got this in their January glam bag from ipsy?4 Answers
  • Is this worth the money?2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
  • "great if you have dry, damage or over processed hair! will keep your hair feeling healthy and doesn't look greasy" in 5 reviews
Janna F.
Love this 10 in 1 cream! It helps to keep your hair from frizzing up, heat, styling, among other things. It helps to really protect my hair and keep it smooth. I notice a big difference when using it.
Karina L.
Buffalo, NY
Received this in an ipsy a very long time ago and fell in love. Since then I am never without this product. It's expensive but keeps my hair soft and smooth and from breaking. I will continue to repurchase always.
madison t.
This seems like a nice hair moisturizer and a nice way to keep frizz at a minimum in these humid months. It's not a huge transformation but I'll happily use the rest of the bottle.
Vivian M.
Waukegan, IL
I really enjoyed this! Also it did take out some dandruff but it left my hair so soft and beautiful. If it wouldn't have been for the dandruff, I would have given it a 5 star.
Yanelis M.
I really love this product!!! It smells great and leaves my hair looking shiny and with no frizz! My hair looks and feels great!! I highly recommend it and will keep using it!
Katie U.
Salinas, CA
This stuff is magic! My frizz is always gone with this & my hair doesn't feel heavy , it just feels moisturized ! I will purchase again, only thing is that it's a bit pricey!
Crystal T.
Bremerton, WA
I use this after showers as a leave in treatment. I have very dry hair and without a product like this it gets very frizzy and unmanageable. This makes it sleek and soft.
april p.
Honolulu, HI
This is one of my favorite hair products. Not only is the scent pretty but it really is a 10 in 1. The texture is also very nice. It keeps my hair looking great and it's easy to use.
Sylvia C.
This product has been a real life saver for me. I have medium-thick hair that is not quite straight ... it tends to frizz up easily and is generally hard to manage. I use a dime-sized amount of this CC cream after showering and it helps keep my hair smooth and soft. I was thrown off by the name -- CC cream, isn't that for the face? -- but I'm so glad that I found this stuff.
Bailey G.
Key West , FL
I received this from someone who got it as a free sample. I have straight fine hair but a LOT of it. This product leaves my hair so soft feeling with a great shine. I'm a die hard it's a 10 user. But, I would definitely buy this product as a substitute! It doesn't leave my hair oily or greasy, it's very light.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Who else got this in their January glam bag from ipsy?
afton h.
Is this worth the money?
afton h.
Did this help with split ends and really dry hair?