BY ALTERNA #31 in CC Cream

Exceptional Repair, Smoothness & Moisture see more...

• Did this help with split ends and really dry hair?2 Answers
  • Who else got this in their January glam bag from ipsy?4 Answers
  • Is this worth the money?2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
  • "great if you have dry, damage or over processed hair! will keep your hair feeling healthy and doesn't look greasy" in 5 reviews
Sarah C.
North Port, FL
Expensive for such a little bottle but you get what you pay for and a little goes a long way Makes hair more softer, pliable and much more manageable. Very light weight product and leaves no sticky film r hair flat. Excellent to use for blow drying or using hair straighteners for soft, sleek look.
Stephanie A.
Saint Bernard, LA
I love this cream, it helps me blow dry and style my hair with less effort and quickly by cutting down on dry time.  I like the packaging it does not leak.  I've used this product for over a year now and I do find my hair to look healthier while using.  I will definitely continue to repurchase.
Theresa B.
Apex, NC
This stuff smells amazing and keeps my hair looking beautiful. it only weighs the hair down a tiny bit but i would definitely repurchase the product..i have already many times. it really is a great 10 in 1 product. i have curly frizzy hair and i love using it as a leave in.
Amber B.
I received a a sample of this when I purchased the caviar shampoo and conditioner. It really does protect the hair, leaves it hydrated and shiny. It is light weight and very creamy, it works better if you apply to damp hair. I really liked it and would repurchase.
lisa w.
Port St Lucie, FL
I like that this cream does multiple things. It helps to smooth heat protect and hydrate the hair. I like to use this on damp hair and either let my hair air dry or I will blow dry it. Although I did enjoy this product I do have others that I like a little better.
Elizabeth A.
Cambridge, MA
I really love this 10 in one CC cream it has helped me restore my damaged and dried out hair. I simply apply a small dollop to my hair after washing and let it air dry. I have noticed my hair slowly repairing itself and getting in better conditions.
Jessica P.
I did not really like this in my hair. Made my hair feel heavy and oily. My hair is colored so maybe that has something to do with it I don't know. I won't be buying this again, and probably won't be mentioning this product to others.
Hannah R.
Avon , IN
LOVE this product. Received as a sample in my ipsy box and have been using it every time I take a shower. It makes my hair so glossy and smooth and smells fantastic. I just use a small amount before I blow dry my hair and I noticed a huge difference even on the first try. Will be buying the full size. Very reasonable price!
Melynda W.
McChord AFB, WA
This definitely makes my hair soft and repairs it but it also leaves it a little heavy. I only use this leave in conditioner on days I want to straighten my hair otherwise my curls are too weighed down to have volume.
Mary
I absolutely love this product. I have naturally thick, wavy hair and this CC Cream just absolutely calms it. My hair feels moisturized, soft, and silky while looking shiny (without looking or feeling oily). I will definitely be buying a bigger bottle.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Who else got this in their January glam bag from ipsy?
afton h.
Is this worth the money?
afton h.
Did this help with split ends and really dry hair?