BY ALTERNA #5 in CC Cream

A leave-in hair product that delivers 10 benefits in one simple step, leaving hair perfectly polished. Caviar CC Cream or “Complete Correction” cream is a miracle leave-in product that perfects hair in 10 different and unbelievable ways. It provides moisture, shine, smoothness, softness, anti-breakage, heat protection, light hold, UV protection, manageability, and strength—everything your hair needs to look absolutely beautiful, healthy, and flawless. This 10-in-one formula can be used alone or as a foundation for the layering of other styling products. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Alterna continuously sets the industry standard for luxury haircare by using the highest quality ingredients and breakthrough technologies. They were the first to introduce a BB cream for hair with the Blonde Beauty Balm in April 2012, and now are the first to introduce the latest, greatest, next generation of the BB—the CC. see more...

• Is it worth the price? How often should you use it?2 Answers
  • Does this hair product really work wonders. The ingredients seem ...3 Answers
  • I have long naturally curly hair. Has anyone tried this on curls...1 Answers
Marcia D.
Erie, PA
I originally got this as a deluxe sample in my Birchbox subscription and it prompted me to buy the full sized product! My hair is damaged from bleaching to keep the funky colors nice and bright and it's a struggle to keep it hydrated and looking smooth without it getting weighed down with oils. I used a very small amount of this product and worked it through, concentrating on getting it on the bottom 2/3 of my hair. My hair hasn't been this shiny and smooth outside of a salon in a very long time. 10/10 would recommend, it's worth every penny you'll spend on it and since you don't need much, it will last you a very long time!
Rebeca S.
I had been hearing lots of great things about this product so I decided to give it a go. Lets start off my saying that the fragrance of this cream is so lovely and subtle. I don't struggle too much with my hair, its fairly straight, soft, but dries frizzy no matter what I do. This product not only made my hair softer (!!!!) but I didn't struggle with any frizzies sticking out. Some say the cream is thick, I wouldn't call it that. Its very luxurious, while it may look thick to some, when you rub it on your palms and then apply to your hair, it thins out perfectly. Truthfully, I'm so happy with this hair product, that I'll happily stick with it. It hits all the high points for me, so what more can I ask for?!
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
I received a sample size of this and I’ve been loving it. I notice a difference in my hair when I don’t use this product. This is super nourishing for the hair and makes it feel so soft and healthy and silky. I plan on buying the full size when I run out of my trial size. I believe this may replace some of my other hair products!
Corina A.
I have very frizzy hair on top of curly, color treated hair and I took a chance on this after reading reviews. A bit costly but a little is all you need for medium length hair. So far I am very pleased with the result and may buy other Caviar products as a result. It makes my hair very smooth and VERY soft!! Loving it so far
Meaghan S.
Hoquiam, WA
Love it! Smells great, makes my hair soft with no oily buildup or residue. My hair tends to be oily when you just look at it wrong and this helps. It also brings out the natural curl in my hair without looking kinky or "styled" perfect for that "I-try-to-make-it-look-like-i-didnt-try" look.
Kirsten C.
Inverness, FL
Ever since I’ve been using this product people have asked if I did something with my hair, whether it’s a new cut or color. It looks so healthy and beautiful! The cream doesn’t even weigh your hair down, is is perfect for styling!
Margareth D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I got this in my ipsy bag last month and just got around to using it. I wanted to try it out a few times before making my mind up. I have tried it with and without other products. I love the light citrus smell that it has to it. It makes my hair softer and shiny for sure! I think I could see myself purchasing this in the future. Would reccomend.
Kimberly J.
Troy, NY
I got this as a sample from Sephora, and I've tried a number of products that make the same claims as this product. Those other items were not anything like this! I have naturally curly hair, a lot of it, but fine strands. My hair tangles easily and is very long. Using this on my hair after a shower have my hair shine nd helped smooth all my fly aways. My curls were filled and more defined. Will be repurchasing.
Hilda M.
Stockton
This is a amazing hair product I found it thru YouTube works awesome on my hair I usually apply it when my hair is flat and dry -but you could use it right out of the shower it smells amazing also. I highly recommend this it’s great not to expensive especially if works this great well that’s my personal opinion 😊
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love this leave in conditioner before purchasing this I was using their shampoo and conditioner and was a big fan. My hair needed extra care so I bought this and I was happy with it I expected a little more because I loved their shampoo and conditioner and plus the price... but the recovery for my hair came quick using this and my hair is finally restored took 2 weeks because I bleached my hair.
Rachael M.
Anyone feel like this makes their hair more dry?
Lena G.
Does this product leave residue or make your hair feel dirty?
Alissa J.
Is this product worth it?
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
I've read so many mixed reviews with this product! The thing I am most concerned about is if it make your hair look greasy. Has anyone had that problem?
Brooke O.
Does this hair product really work wonders. The ingredients seem to have me wanting to buy right away but is there some other product in this hair category I should try before I grab this hair cream?