BY ALTERNA

A leave-in hair product that delivers 10 benefits in one simple step, leaving hair perfectly polished. Caviar CC Cream or “Complete Correction” cream is a miracle leave-in product that perfects hair in 10 different and unbelievable ways. It provides moisture, shine, smoothness, softness, anti-breakage, heat protection, light hold, UV protection, manageability, and strength—everything your hair needs to look absolutely beautiful, healthy, and flawless. This 10-in-one formula can be used alone or as a foundation for the layering of other styling products. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Alterna continuously sets the industry standard for luxury haircare by using the highest quality ingredients and breakthrough technologies. They were the first to introduce a BB cream for hair with the Blonde Beauty Balm in April 2012, and now are the first to introduce the latest, greatest, next generation of the BB—the CC. see more...

• Is it worth the price? How often should you use it?2 Answers
  • Does this hair product really work wonders. The ingredients seem ...2 Answers
  • I have long naturally curly hair. Has anyone tried this on curls...1 Answers
Rebeca S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had been hearing lots of great things about this product so I decided to give it a go. Lets start off my saying that the fragrance of this cream is so lovely and subtle. I don't struggle too much with my hair, its fairly straight, soft, but dries frizzy no matter what I do. This product not only made my hair softer (!!!!) but I didn't struggle with any frizzies sticking out. Some say the cream is thick, I wouldn't call it that. Its very luxurious, while it may look thick to some, when you rub it on your palms and then apply to your hair, it thins out perfectly. Truthfully, I'm so happy with this hair product, that I'll happily stick with it. It hits all the high points for me, so what more can I ask for?!
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very long, semi-healthy hair. To be totally honest, as weird as this sounds, I never even brush my hair. When I condition my hair, I run my fingers through it and get all the tangles out of it and that works perfectly for me. My hair is completely healthy and never has knots. I got a sample from this from Sephora though so I decided to try it because I do get my hair dyed. I figured there is always room for improvement. It makes my hair SO itchy. I had to wash it out. You'd think I hadn't washed my hair in weeks. I'll never use it again.
Kirsten C.
Inverness, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ever since I’ve been using this product people have asked if I did something with my hair, whether it’s a new cut or color. It looks so healthy and beautiful! The cream doesn’t even weigh your hair down, is is perfect for styling!
Marisol T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best leave in conditioner ever. I ordered this through Sephora to try and was immediately impressed. I used it after washing and before blow drying it and love how soft my hair feels after!! Definitely a keeper!
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the scent of this product. I use this after I get out of the shower. I have extremely processed hair and this makes it much easier to brush through and manage my hair. It is a bit pricey but if you are willing to splurge, go get it!
Maryal M.
Phoenix, AZ
I would have never known about this brand or this product if I hadn't received a sample of it from Sephora, and I'm so glad I did because I absolutely LOVE it. I was so sad when my sample ran out, but I quickly ordered a full-size bottle and have loved using this cream on my hair ever since. I massage it into my ends when I get out of the shower, and it always gives my hair a freshly-cut look and totally alleviates any damage my hair may have, making it looks shiny, bouncy and overall amazing! It's also very lightweight and won't weigh your hair down like so many other leave-in products do, which is perfect for my fine, delicate hair. I'll be a lifelong buyer!
Joelle V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing. Hands down best hair product ive ever used.

First of all, the fact that it's a 10 in 1 is amazing for lazy girls like myself, and also for people like me who have thinner hair that simply can't handle a ton of products.

I use about a dime size of this in my hair while my hair is wet, brush it through and let it mostly air dry. When its just a litte damp i blow it out super quickly and it is so soft and beautiful.

I will also say that i recently colored my hair and was nervous it would become dry and brittle from the processing, but since I picked this stuff up at Ulta, my hair feels even better than my virgin hair before I colored it. I cant recommend this product enough. Just buy it, lol.
Hillery W.
Taylorsville, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing! I use a small pea-sized amount, apply it through towel-dried hair, and then blow dry as normal. It gives my hair instant volume, softness, and shine for a few days ( I only wash my hair 2-3 times a week). The smell is nice, but doesn't last a long time if you're worried about fragrance. I've been using this for about a month now and am completely impressed, I will continue to use. It is a bit pricey, but a little seriously goes a long way! This product will make your hair feel like a dream.
Love C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair was over processed after I had dyed it blonde (black to blonde). It was brittle and had a lot of split ends and I needed products that will not contribute more damage to my hair. I've searched on blogs and came upon Alterna Caviar range of products and decided to try the 10 in 1 CC cream. Glad I did!!! It transformed my hair from dead to alive. I had such great results that I also bought the Blow Dry one to further treat my hair. This is a hair saver product & I will repurchase
Emily A.
Duluth, MN
Got the sample size from Sephora and immediately became addicted. First, it smells fresh without being too overwhelming of a scent. It's a pricier product, but at the same time, I would be willing to pay for a product like this. It makes my normally dry and more oily hair super soft and it's honestly the best my hair has ever felt. Super excited!
Rachael M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone feel like this makes their hair more dry?
Lena G.
Does this product leave residue or make your hair feel dirty?
Alissa J.
Is this product worth it?
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've read so many mixed reviews with this product! The thing I am most concerned about is if it make your hair look greasy. Has anyone had that problem?
Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave a heavy feeling in your hair or is it light weight?