ALTERNA Caviar Anti-Aging(R) Perfect Texture Finishing Spray 6.5 oz uploaded by Karen Y.

BY ALTERNA

A dry multitasking working and finishing spray for hair. This multipurpose spray adds dimensional texture, shape, and movement to all hair types, boosting fullness and locking in volume. Bodifying polymers create an "invisible scaffolding" between strands to keep them from clumping together. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This spray suits all hair types, and is especially effective when used after a blow-out to add dimensional texture to hair. see more...

Karen Y.
Windsor, CT
The Alterna Texture Finishing Spray gives me the volume I need to fix my flat dull hair. It leaves me hair smelling great too. Just be sure to spray far enough away because if you spray too much and too close it will leave you with a white cast. If this happens just wet your hands and rub it through the white parts. I love this product and get it on HauteLook when it goes on sale!
Allison H.
This is like a miracle for my fine hair. A couple of sprays between the layers and suddenly my hair is thick and full! It does make my hair feel funky, but I doubt that if I don't spray the very top layer it's fine. The hold it provides is enough for my hair to retain my curling iron waves all day. Maybe if you have really thick hair it's not enough? I love this stuff!
Barbara R.
Carmichael, CA
This is the BEST texture spray hands down! I work at Sephora and literally have tried everything, from Bumble and Bumble, Ouai, Verb, Living Proof, IGK, etc. I ALWAYS go back to Alterna because this one creates beautiful thick, healthy looking volume and it stays! Doesnt fall flat, feel sticky, crunchy or anything. Absolutely worth every penny.
Shannon S.
Peabody, MA
I continue to buy this spray. It gives great volume and texture to freshly washed hair or keeps second to third day hair going. I only wish the bottle was bigger!
Veronica V.
Chelmsford, MA
I can't begin to tell you how much I wanted to love this spray. Unfortunately it gave me such bad dandruff and made my scalp super itchy. It's smelled really good and I had such high hopes for it. The lady at Sephora told me that this line uses natural ingredients so I don't understand why I had such a bad reaction to it. I've never had a reaction like that to any hair product ever! Definitely cwill not be purchasing this again or recommending this to anyone.