Add a Photo

By ALTERNA
A dry multitasking working and finishing spray for hair. This multipurpose spray adds dimensional texture, shape, and movement to all hair types, boosting fullness and locking in volume. Bodifying polymers create an "invisible scaffolding" between strands to keep them from clumping together. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This spray suits all hair types, and is especially effective when used after a blow-out to add dimensional texture to hair.
Photo (1)
Karen Y.
Karen Y.
Charlton City, MA

The Alterna Texture Finishing Spray gives me the volume I need to fix my flat dull hair. It leaves me hair smelling great too. Just be sure to spray far enough away because if you spray too much and too close it will leave you with a white cast. If this happens just wet your hands and rub it through the white parts. I love this product and get it on HauteLook when it goes on sale!
Allison H.
Allison H.

This is like a miracle for my fine hair. A couple of sprays between the layers and suddenly my hair is thick and full! It does make my hair feel funky, but I doubt that if I don't spray the very top layer it's fine. The hold it provides is enough for my hair to retain my curling iron waves all day. Maybe if you have really thick hair it's not enough? I love this stuff!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Peabody, MA

I continue to buy this spray. It gives great volume and texture to freshly washed hair or keeps second to third day hair going. I only wish the bottle was bigger!

Join Now