Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Working Hair Spray uploaded by Emma J.Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Working Hair Spray uploaded by Vitória C.Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Working Hair Spray uploaded by Deeh S.

BY ALTERNA

This ultra-dry hairspray with progressive control provides humidity resistance with a flexible, yet brushable, light-to-medium hold.

Suggested Usage:
-Style as desired and spray.
-For gentle hold apply lightly, for firmer hold re-apply as needed.

Precautions:
-For external use only.
-Avoid eye contact.
-Flammable: Pressurized Container. Container may explode if heated.

-Age-Control Complex®: Combats chronological, chemical, and environmental aging.
-Enzymetherapy®: A core Alterna technology found in each of the brand's products helps transform ingredients into a micro-structure that the hair can more easily absorb allowing for deeper, more targeted penetration of active ingredients.
-Color Hold®: Infuses hair with plant-derived melanin for extreme color protection and the prevention of color washout. Protects hair from UVA, UVB, and visible light including artificial light sources.

D Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Cyclomethicone, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Triethyl Citrate, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Panthenol, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Propylene Glycol, Caviar Extract, Aqua/Water/EAU, Fennel (Foeniculum Vulgare) Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Ferment, Saccharomyces Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces Zinc Ferment, Superoxide Dismutase, Lactoferrin, Retinyl Palmitate Polypeptide, Phospholipids,Corn Oligosaccharides, Copper Oxidase, Acetyl Methionine, Acetyl Serine, Amino Acyl tRNA Synthetase, Peptone, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Glycine max (Soybean) Symbiosome Lysate, Pikea Robusta Extract, Adenosine Triphosphate, Niacinamide Polypeptide (Vitamin B3), Ascorbic Acid Polypeptide, Pantothenic Acid Polypeptide (Vitamin B5), Magnesium Sulfate, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, Alpha-Methyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

• I have never heard of a working hair spray? How does this...2 Answers
  • Does this keep a nice hold ? 8 Answers
allie S.
This is an alright hair spray. I recently used this a few days ago and my hair didn’t stay curled, but it is a light to medium hold. I usually don’t like to brush my hair after I curl it and this time I had to because my hair was a mess.
Lianne L.
Great hairspray, touchable and not stiff or hard but keeps everything in place. A little goes a long way and it’s good quality. My hair is thick and this does a pretty good job of keeping everything in place.
Meagan W.
Florence, KY
I just purchased this hair spray from Sephora to try after hearing great things about it & so far I really like it! I don't think it's ever a bad time to use anti-aging anything! I love that it has zero parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, etc. it does not leave my hair feeling crispy or like it has a layer of product on it. Definitely recommend! Plus the bottle is huge so it will last a while. Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Working Hair Spray
Kacie K.
Long Beach, CA
Best. Hairspray. Ever. I received a travel pack with this hairspray and tried it out. It smells amazing and offers the best amount of hold for my liking. It wasn't too stiff but really held my curls. It's the only hairspray I like to buy. I get mad when my hubby uses it because it's a little pricey but totally worth it!
Emma J.
This hairspray works well. I love that it's paraben,sulfate, phthalate, and synthetic color free! I was hoping it would have a nicer smell but it smells like the average drugstore hairspray. I bought the travel size and it's lasted me a long time
Jessica B.
I love almost everything Alterna, and this hairspray is no exception. It has that signature Caviar smell; and doesn't leave hair crunchy. Not sure about the staying power, as my hair wouldn't hold a style with cement.
Lauren F.
Newport Beach, CA
Nice product but the workable formula doesn't always last. It smells great and isn't hard or sticky. It's good for beach waves. I'm blonde with wavy hair and as long as I wasn't looking for hold it was great. It helps with giving body..
Courtney K.
Los Angeles, CA
Alterna makes great products in general. I really like the caviar collection though. It does what it says it will. Your hair stays flexible but still styles as you want it. It's great for everyday usage, too!
Saily F.
THEEEE most amazing hairspray for fine pixie hair! I'm able to blow dry it straight (which ends up completely flat to my head) and work this in, giving it the most extreme volume without any weight whatsoever. I use a pick to hold it up or even my fingers and the second you mist it, it stays. Not only that but the simple fact that is quick dry is what makes this product so damn good. And it sprays the finest mist. In no way will you ever see it squirt or wet your hair whatsoever. And never leaving it hard. Volume, hold, and natural matte finish. AND lasts all day. I will always love you hahaha!
Monic R.
Davie, FL
It was disappointing when I used this product, I used it until it was empty. It didn't do anything that it says it does. In less then a hour my hair look liked I didn't apply any spray. The price is pretty high for the quality of this product. I will not recommend. I even tried there shampoo and the same no results.
Ally S.
apopka Fl
Does this keep a nice hold ?
Tynish F.
Bellwood , IL
I have never heard of a working hair spray? How does this work? What product can it be compared to?