BY ALTERNA

Alterna® enzymetherapy® Anti-Aging Seasilk® Alterna shampoos improve the way your hair performs.  Stress from the environment, the sun, aging, chemical services and everyday styling damages hair and leaves it brittle, dull and lifeless.  This sulfate free cleanser infused with Seasilk®, Age-Control Complex™ and Photozyme Complex™ with Color Hold™ restores volume, protects color and improves the overall performance of fine, brittle hair. Enzymetherapy® - The Science of Skincare for Hair™ see more...

• Has anyone tried any Alterna hair care products? I’m very...2 Answers
Jennifer K.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Cannot say enough good things about the caviar line!! Even tho I don't color my hair as often as I used to, it tend to get dry and damaged if I don't use quality products on it. The caviar line is great because it leaves hair looking and feeling stronger, but not weighed down at all. It's great for those who want to treat their hair, but still have body and lift.
Amber M.
Love the scent of this shampoo it's so luxurious smelling. It has a nice lather to it. It keeps my hair clean smelling good gives it a nice volume to it. The scent last several days. I definitely would buy again
Anna B.
Westerville, OH
Love this shampoo. Super hydrating and the smell is addictive. Only drawback is that it is so expensive. But if you're looking for a shampoo to splurge on, this one is amazing. I have pretty normal hair and this shampoo seemed to be great for hydrating my hair without making it too oily.
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
Oh my goodness there's not enough great things I could say to truly express to you just how amazing this product is! You just have to try it for yourself. If you have dry, oily, thin, thick, natural, processed, curly, straight or damaged hair you have got to try this. It totally transforms your hair into silk and smells great! Love it!
Erin M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is an expensive product.  However, no other line of hair care has made my processed/bleached hair look and style itself as if it were natural.  It smells great, takes away friz, protects from heat etc.  I buy this product again every time I run out, if you can afford it...it's a must for highly processed hair.
Erin L.
Columbus, OH
All of the products I have tried from alterna caviar have been incredible. It's a splurge but on haircare it's worth it, and this is included. You are left feeling clean and not weighed down but so healthy and smooth.
Sara N.
La Canada, CA
If you don't have this brand in your life already, I recommend trying it! I got a deluxe sample of this shampoo, as well as the conditioner, from Sephora, and I've been hooked ever since. Pricy, but so worth it!
Tamara M.
Thibodaux, LA
Received this and the conditioner (3 month supply) and this did not dry my hair out in anyways and i actually had to use less than i regularly use. win win
Mehek (mekkillusion) A.
First off the scent - i love it ! The lather is amazing and my hair feels so soft and squeaky clean right after. this feels really nice knowing  all the products i use in my hair pre and post styling are all washing out.  Def go to sephora and ask for a sample to try it out !
Dre B.
Ottawa , ON
This shampoo is so nice! After just one use my hair felt silkier, but not weighed down by any sort of build up! I shampoo no more than once or twice a week, and this leaves my hair feeling very clean, silky and very healthy!
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
Has anyone tried any Alterna hair care products? I’m very interested in the Caviar ingredient and how that helps your hair? I got small sample and I’m waiting to try it out. ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging Volume Shampoo with Seasilk