BY ALTERNA

Please join Alterna in helping the National Breast Cancer Foundation "rescue" women from breast cancer. A special edition Breast Cancer Awareness Overnight Hair Rescue in a 1 oz. travel size with 5% of net proceeds donated to support the National Breast Cancer Foundation. A deeply penetrating overnight treatment for damaged hair that repairs while you sleep. Repairs & replenishes damaged hair while you sleep. Restores & reinforces hair strength. Prevents future breakage. Absorbs instantly & won t leave residue on pillows or sheets. Pro. see more...

• "At this point I am using it to get rid of it." in 1 review
Brittany B.
It didn't do anything it claimed to do, my hair felt even more damaged after using it, i also follwed the directions to a T. The smell is absolutely terrible like a fishy chemical smell and its only when putting the product in your hair you dont smell it afterwards, i used it for 3 weeks before i just couldnt tolerate the smell and the lack of benifits before i threw it in the trash, yes a complete waste of money, id much rather use a different product that costs less money that actually works thats drug store brand.
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
I don't really understand the purpose of this product. I shower at night, so I put it in my hair once it is dry, then go to bed. I don't wash it out in the morning, it stays in all day until I shower. I use it 3 times a week, like it suggests, and I do notice that my hair is a little thicker with it in. But I don't really care about that. It is packaged nicely and the pump pumps out the perfect amount of product. I use 2-3 pumps each use. Once you start running it through your hair it STINKS! Like it stinks strongly of fish or any type of seafood. It is disgusting. The scent is only around when you are rubbing it in, you can't smell it on your hair. Wash your hands after or you will keep smelling that fishy smell. At this point I am using it to get rid of it. It's a waste of time. You can find something that's cheaper and doesn't stink if you just want your hair to be thicker.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
I bought this thinking it was pretty good based on the reviews but I honestly didn't like it at all maybe it's just my hair type but it just didn't do me any good
Jr C.
For the price you'd think it would work really well but let me tell you it does not work at all makes me break out...
Sara F.
Paris, TN
Does it tame frizz?
husna b.
How to get free samples 🚚