Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Seasilk Volume Conditioner (67.6 oz. / half gallon) uploaded by Atiqa A.

BY ALTERNA

• How is this product? Does it smell good?11 Answers
  • When it says anti-aging does it mean that I won't get gray hairs or...1 Answers
Kylee G.
Kylee G.
Springfield, MO
I love this product. I love long, straight, damaged hair and it has really helped. It smells great. Although it is a bit pricey, it is well worth every penny to me. I would definitely recommend trying it. Amazing!!
Jazmine S.
Jazmine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive only used this product once, but it is really good and works good. It also smells really good and leaves your hair soft. I have would definitely recommend people to use it!
Gabrielle T.
Gabrielle T.
AMAZING. AT first I thought this product was going to be bad but I tried it anyways, it turns out I love it
Yusiry N.
Yusiry N.
Such a good conditioner, use is a lot ! Nice display, would definantly buy again
Reighven ..
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
I stumbled upon this product during the holidays at my sisters home. I stayed there for three weeks and I decided to try it out. I was pleasantly surprised. Made my hair very manageable and silky smooth. Not to crazy on the scent, but I can definitely let that slide because the layout is worth the try.
Dominique T.
Dominique T.
San Angelo, TX
How is this product? Does it smell good?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
When it says anti-aging does it mean that I won't get gray hairs or I won't be bald when old?