Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Seasilk Volume Conditioner (67.6 oz. / half gallon)

by Alterna

When it says anti-aging does it mean that I won't get gray hairs or I won't be bald when old?
How is this product? Does it smell good?
Start your review of Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Seasilk Volume Conditioner (67.6 oz. / half gallon)!
Harlingen, TX
I stumbled upon this product during the holidays at my sisters home. I stayed there for three weeks and I decided to try it out. I was pleasantly surprised. Made my hair very manageable and silky smooth. Not to crazy on the scent, but I can definitely let that slide because the layout is worth the try.
Ive only used this product once, but it is really good and works good. It also smells really good and leaves your hair soft. I have would definitely recommend people to use it!
AMAZING. AT first I thought this product was going to be bad but I tried it anyways, it turns out I love it
Such a good conditioner, use is a lot ! Nice display, would definantly buy again