ALTERNA Caviar Anti-Aging Seasilk uploaded by Alexis H.

BY ALTERNA

A hybrid hair treatment and styling product that provides hydration, smoothing, and light definition. Specially formulated for dry, damaged hair, this velvety, alcohol-free gel hydrates and adds shine while gently defining your style. It features Seasilk®, an exclusive blend of marine botanicals that provides exceptional moisture, helps repair damage, smooths hair, and reduces flyaways. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cerissa W.
Cerissa W.
Bozeman, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
For those of you that need/want argon oil for your hair... this is the product that you must have. it is beyond soft, shiny, plump and your hair bounces, too!
Emma Z.
Emma Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's good. But not as good as the original Caviar shampoo. Still love that one the best. But this one is pretty good too!
Jesenia E.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The texture is different than other oils I have tried. It's el like oil. Applies nicely and the design looks nice as well. Best to use after shower when wet. And blow dry it after. Do not use if you straightened your hair. You might apply too much and will leave it a bit moist.
Leah C.
Leah C.
Well worth the price. A little bit goes a long way and I can get two days worth out of my blow dry with this. Another day with a little dry shampoo. This doesn't leave my hair oily or feeling unnatural. I can run my fingers through my hair without feeling any crunch or tackiness. I highly recommend it.
Beth K.
Beth K.
If there were 6 stars available, this item deserves all 6! Bought this at Ulta on a whim - was 50% off in the sale bin. Thought, why not? I love all of the Caviar hair products. I have fine, color treated hair but a lot of it. Moisture, shine and frizz control are important to me. The Seasilk Gel delivers. Even my husband touched my hair and said, "Oh wow!". It is hard to find alcohol-free hair products. This item was a major score! It doesn't weigh down my hair or make it oily. it is perfection in a pump!
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
woodstock, GA
Lovely product I use before i blow out my hair. I have long hair that needs moisture and the right product to not weight it down. I really feel like my hair is healthier and less damaged when I use this. it also makes it shiner
Molly C.
Molly C.
Bethesda, MD
Believe the hype! I got a sample of this brands shampoo at Sephora and fell in love. I had to get my hands on this too. It's so great and my hair has never looked better. It's a bit pricey but I use it sparingly each time so it doesn't built up anyway.
neelima y.
neelima y.
india
It is a superb product..my hair became very soft and smooth after using this..gives great result.. everyone should use this and you will come to know about this..pretty bottle..
Andreessa S.
Andreessa S.
Rio de janeiro,Vila isabel, Brasil
Muito bom esse perfume e otimo excelentebem cheiroso adoroo ele eu e minha mae .
Onna L.
Onna L.
Charlotte, NC
Does this really work?????
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
At what age did you start using anti aging products. When did you wish you had started.
Maria L.
Maria L.
29 PALMS, CA
Yes it does my mother has been using it for about 2 months and she says ahe sees the difference and loves it