BY ALTERNA

Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Calera, AL
I love this shampoo as a girl with thin, fried hair. It's super moisturizing and the smell is great. While it is volumizing, I have to use a clarifying shampoo in between or else it completely weighs my hair down.
Rebekah H.
Rebekah H.
Mandeville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not familiar with THIS particular product, but anything from the Caviar line that I have used Has been amazing. Made my hair so soft and shiny.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Jacksonville, FL
Great for on the go when you don't want to carry the whole bottle. I love this whole line from alterna.
cinnamon m.
cinnamon m.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the Caviar line. It is what I turn to for soft, silky, healthy hair. Top of the line hair care that works.
Marla V.
Marla V.
San Diego, CA
Left my hair feeling soft and clean. A subtle scent. I do not recall where I purchased this product.
kiley c.
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo works great! Doesn't let my color fade and hair feels really clean.
Esther R.
Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is amazing. It leaves my hair soft, silky, smooth, and so full of life. It gives my hair body that it desperately needs sometimes!
Yarrow R.
Yarrow R.
Manchester, Maine
this shampoo is great...so silky and my volume has doubled...i'm a thin haired red-head so any help i can get and WOW yes, help indeed..the shampoo feels so great the smell is beautiful and my hair looks awesome all day...days even.
Meli J.
Meli J.
Laredo , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this at Ulta just to try out without having to commit to a full sized bottle. It was amazing. It did give my hair a lot of volume & felt very luxurious! I would definitely go back to purchase the full size bottle.
Deidre J.
Deidre J.
salmon arm
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first seen the price I backed away immediately! But then seen the travel sets that Sephora sold online and I jumped at the chance even though the amount was only enough for maybe 3 tries with my thick hair I still felt a difference right away like the claims say! Smell isn't too bad I can bear it, just a little problem with dry scalp using it after so might try the dry scalp one next see if that helps