BeautyHairHair ProductsAlterna
Caviar Anti-Aging Restructuring Bond Repair Overnight Serum 34oz

Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Restructuring Bond Repair Overnight Serum 3.4oz

by Alterna

This unique treatment absorbs quickly to provide a deep level of repair and moisture overnight. Caviar Bond Enforcing Technology strengthens each strand and helps to reconstruct damaged hair while you sleep.

How many uses can you get with the night leave in ?
How well does this hair?
is the smell of this product good? i’ve heard mixed reviews. will this also allow me to have natural waves if i leave it in?? my hair is straight but i can work with making it wavy if i have product in it. and does it leave your hair feeling heavy or oily??
Start your review of Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Restructuring Bond Repair Overnight Serum 3.4oz!
Holly J.
Maysville, GA
Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Restructuring Bond Repair Overnight Serum 3.4oz uploaded by Holly J.
I received this product in a subscription box. I'm so happy I did, because I feel it is doing my hair wonders. I use it at least every other night before going to bed and wash it out in the morning. It doesn't make my hair feel greasy at night af it sees to be helping repair any damage my hair may have currently. Picture is of me after apply this product to my hair for night.
MM M.
Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Restructuring Bond Repair Overnight Serum 3.4oz uploaded by MM M.
Love this! Bought it on sale from Costco. Smells great and not overwhelming. I use this instead of conditioner. I see less hair falling. Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Restructuring Bond Repair Overnight Serum 3.4oz
Jessi N.
Carrollton, TX
Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Restructuring Bond Repair Overnight Serum 3.4oz uploaded by Jessi N.
I won’t lie, I spend 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 money on hair products. I have my hair permed and I typically don’t do anything to it other than shampoo and condition, sometimes adding a hair mask. I don’t blow dry, straighten, style, anything. I shake and go for the most part. That being said, I really like this product. I apply it before bed (as instructed) and then wash it out in the shower the next day. It doesn’t feel like much when you apply it, but by the time you wash it out, you can feel how much softer your hair is. The stand-out result for me is that it seems to have really helped this section of hair I have underneath that ALWAYS tangles up. I mean like.. REALLY tangles up. It makes me anxious every time I have to deal with it because I don’t want to break my hair! Since I’ve been using this, I haven’t had any issues. The hair in that area seems to be stronger and less prone to tangling. I love that. ⁣ ⁣ All in all, I do recommend this product if you like spending money to care for your hair. It definitely does a good job. I’m not sure I will repurchase just because I know myself and I probably won’t utilize it much, but I think it’s a great product. 👍🏼⁣
Alexis O.
Oxnard, CA
Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Restructuring Bond Repair Overnight Serum 3.4oz uploaded by Alexis O.
After one use I definitely saw a change in my hair. The product left my hair feeling soft and silky after washing it. It also didn’t go on oily or leave my hair looking oily after applying to my hair. I did use a lot of the product because of the length of my hair but is still have a lot left. The product also smells great and washes out easily. I definitely will be rebuying this product!
Brittany W.
Mt Washington, KY
Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Restructuring Bond Repair Overnight Serum 3.4oz uploaded by Brittany W.
I have noticed that my hair is shinier after using this product! It’s important that you only use it a couple times a week and give yourself time the next morning to take a shower. The bottle says to shampoo the product out as soon as you wake up, although I didn’t obey that the first morning that I tried it because I woke up late! Doesn’t stain your pillow or feel like anything is in your hair at all. I apply mine to my roots and rub a little more down the strands of my hair, focusing on any damaged or split ends. I got this from Influenster and will definitely buy another when I run out!! 💗
Erika F.
Newport, TN
Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Restructuring Bond Repair Overnight Serum 3.4oz uploaded by Erika F.
Love love love this leave in cream for repairing split ends. It leaves my hair shiny and soft. Did I mention it smells heavenly?
Shannon  J.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I really like this whole line. This stuff works great on my long color treated hair. I do switch it up with other brands as I feel after a month or so hair can feel dry. When I go back to it, my hair likes it again for awhile. Recommend
Diem-Hanh N.
Lombard, IL
Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Restructuring Bond Repair Overnight Serum 3.4oz uploaded by Diem-Hanh N.
I have very dry and damaged hair as I straighten my hair everyday. I would use this mask twice a week and it would leave my hair silky and smooth with some shine! This serum also is a heat protectant! Im not a fan of leaving the serum overnight as directed as I would have to wash my pillow case but I use this as deep conditioner in the shower. Rinse after 3-4 mins.
Clare S.
Philadelphia, PA
Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Restructuring Bond Repair Overnight Serum 3.4oz uploaded by Clare S.
I really like using this product!! I definitely notice the healing effects the day after wearing it over night. I didn't give it a full 5 stars because if you stop using it for a day or two your hair does maintain the healthy it seems. Still would recommend!
Megan H.
Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Restructuring Bond Repair Overnight Serum 3.4oz uploaded by Megan H.
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes and i was super excited to try it out because my curly hair has some damage to hair coloring and overall frizz. You’re instructed to apply it to dry (and I’m assuming clean lol) hair and leave it on overnight, washing it out in the morning. The smell is pretty gross. I hated that it lingered after I washed all the product out and cowashed my curls. I was happy with the results. My curls seemed to be more coily and closer to their original state. I’ve only used once just because of the process of applying to dry hair and leaving in overnight. It doesn’t easily fit into my routine to do more than once or twice a week but I did see a difference!