Hair CareHair ProductsHair MasksAlterna
Caviar Anti-Aging Restructuring Bond Repair Masque 57oz

Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Restructuring Bond Repair Masque 5.7oz

by Alterna

This weekly masque helps to mend breakage and restore hair’s healthy look and feel by smoothing the cuticle, adding moisture and boosting elasticity and shine.

Is this a good choice for dry hair due to chemical treatment?
Start your review of Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Restructuring Bond Repair Masque 5.7oz!
Kalei L.
Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Restructuring Bond Repair Masque 5.7oz uploaded by Kalei L.
Been using this for a few weeks. I love the idea that it repairs the hair. Once I’m finished with the one I have, I can update my full review. So far, the texture is nice. I like that it protects the hair and the scent is nice. Haven’t seen any changes yet.
Ashley T.
Wilmer, AL
Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Restructuring Bond Repair Masque 5.7oz uploaded by Ashley T.
This is the bomb. This hair mask makes your hair instantly soft and it smells wonderful. The price is a little steep but I believe it is well worth it. Try it out for your self. You won't be disappointed. I will use this one to two times a week for extra softness. Seems like it would do great with all hair types. Recommend! Thank you INFLUENSTER for letting me try and review such a splendid product.
Morgan M.
New Castle, IN
Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Restructuring Bond Repair Masque 5.7oz uploaded by Morgan M.
Really enjoy this masque for my hair. Leaves my hair feeling soft & easy to style. Doesn't weigh my hair down at all. Nice scent but not too strong. Will definitely keep using this and repurchase in the future!
Jordan P.
Fraziers Btm, WV
Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Restructuring Bond Repair Masque 5.7oz uploaded by Jordan P.
This product smells amazing first of all. I can tell a difference on the ends of my hair since it is damaged by heat. It helps to tame my fly aways and keeps the humidity from changing how awesome it looks. My hair is super soft and feels great! It’s even better that I was able to get this product complimentary.
Jena B.
Cleveland, TN
Oh my word! I can’t believe how much my color treated hair shines after just one treatment! Not oily or greasy! It also smells wonderful! I received this complimentary
Alisha H.
York, PA
Loved the smell of this stuff. Does feel like your hair is being weighed down initially..but afterwards oh man. My overall hair health is seriously better. Its shinier, softer, easier to maintain. And I have crazy frizzy curly hair. So im fan!
Ashlynd K.
Molalla, OR
Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Restructuring Bond Repair Masque 5.7oz uploaded by Ashlynd K.
I recieved this as a gift for my honest review. This mask is wonderful. I saw results after just one use! Paired with Alterna Caviar Anti-aging Restructuring Bond Repair 3 in 1 sealing serum to create a damage repair mask that is fabulous! Smells great but not overbearing. You actually feel like you are doing something good for your hair. Leaves hair feeling soft and looking shiney. Highly recommend! Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Restructuring Bond Repair Masque 5.7oz
Kassidy C.
As an individual product, I found this to be underwhelming. Especially considering the price. My hair felt dry and limp after using and I couldn't see a huge difference either. However, if you mix this with one of their serums, the whole outcome changes. I tried this combined with the color hold serum and the difference was noticable. My hair was soft, silky and had a beautiful shine to it that it didn't have with this product alone. So if you're going to splurge on this item, don't do it without also buying a serum.
Ecaterina B.
Murfreesboro, TN
I have long blonde hair for about 12 years and always looking for products that will help it to maintain healthy. This mask have thick consistency like butter, smells salon-fresh. I applied on my length for 3 minutes and was amazed by the result. After first use my hair got beautiful shine, manageable and silky. It controls frizz and was easy to detangle. It worked for me! Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Restructuring Bond Repair Masque 5.7oz I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Hilary B.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
I dont even know where to start. This is the best hair mask I ever have used. Hands down. It smells great and leaves my hair in as good as condition if I'd been to the salon and used opalex. You have to get your hands on this mask. It leaves your hair completely restored. I recieved this product free and complimentary. For reviewing purposes. #complimentary #influenster