BY ALTERNA #17 in Shampoo

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A luxurious, sulfate-free cleanser that restores nourishing moisture to dry, damaged strands. Hair acts instantly healthier and younger. In a clinical study, 100% of women saw a notable improvement in shine, texture, softness & manageability after just one use.* All testers used Caviar Anti-Aging Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Methyl Gluceth-20, Glycol Distearate, Glycereth-26, Algae Extract, Amodimethicone, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Phospholipids, Soy Amino Acids, Sodium Phytate, Polysilicone-15Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Glycerin, Laureth-9, Caviar Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ascorbic Acid, Superoxide Dismutase, Polyquaternium-10, Trideceth-12, Tocopheryl Acetate, C12-13 Pareth-3, C12-13 Pareth-23, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Lauryl Alcohol, C11-15 Pareth-7, Butylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-7, Decyl Glucoside, Dihydroxypropyl PEG-5 Linoleammonium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum). (10-13-26952)

• I really want to try this , so excited 💓2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? My hair is very dry and I can't ...1 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this but I have dyed damag...2 Answers
ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Shampoo
  • "I have not found a better hair care product the shampoo is great always makes my hair look so healthy. " in 2 reviews
  • "It rinsed out nicely leaving my hair soft and shiny (in a good way)." in 1 review
  • "My hair felt soft and hydrated but not as moisturized as I would have liked for a shampoo this expensive." in 1 review
  • "Plus, you only need to use a very small amount which helps to balance the price." in 1 review
Theresa M.
I was really eager to try this shampoo out I have wanted to for so long but the price was just way too high!
First impressions of the shampoo were that it did not lather up very well and the consistency was really thin. I didn't care for the smell and I didn't feel like my hair and scalp got a good squeaky clean shampoo.
The conditioner-->   ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Conditioner on the other hand was really nice. I noticed as my hair was drying that it had a healthy shine to it and was soft throughout. I really did see and notice a difference in my hair after using this one time.
The next day I was able to style my hair as I typically do (loose barrel style waves) this time however my hair just looked better, healthier I can't explain it! I can't fully judge this as I have only literally used it one time but I will say that I had a positive experience and though I don' t care for the shampoo the two together worked to create a beautiful end result.
Amanda F.
Tampa
BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST SHAMPOOS OUT THERE!!! I LOVE this shampoo. It's so rich and it really shows in my hair. I have fine hair and sometimes hydrating shampoos can be a bit heavy for my hair. I do not have that problem with shampoo whatsoever. I love the smell of it and it's rich creamy lather. My strands feel soft, strong, and full of life! I know this product can be expensive. What I try to do is build up my points from Ulta and when they have their bulk shampoo specials I go in a purchase this in bulk and use my points. It usually will last me about 6 months or longer just enough time to build up my points again and buy.
Hanin B.
Redmond, WA
I’ve dealing with very dry and frizzy hair for a while now and never really wanted to try out something that is too expensive in case it didn’t work. I saw that Sephora had a set of this in their Reward Bazaar and decided to give it a try. I absolutely love it. I use the conditioner and their leave in treatment alone with the shampoo. My hair feels super soft, shiny, and healthy. I seriously never thought any product would help my hair. Definitely planning on splurging on them!
April N.
Forest Lake
I was super excited to try this out because I have very dry hair from dying it black so often and all the color that gets put into it. It dehydrates it completely and makes it brittle. I used this for a week consistently and noticed my hair breaking and shedding a lot less. Not only that, but it definitely restored my shine and luster into my hair, it made it manageable again! If I were to splurge on a hair product, it would definitely be these!
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
I received the sample size of this from Sephora and was super excited to try it out. I’m always looking for new hair care products! It smells nice and the lather is great. I used the shampoo combined with conditioner and was sooo disappointed, after a short amount of time my hair felt dirty again.
Kasha Y.
Chesapeake
Smells SO good and even though I’m not really in need of an anti-aging shampoo yet, this does great things for my hair. It always feels wonderful and smells great after I use it, this is my #1 favorite shampoo. It’s pricy but I continue to repurchase, though I do sometimes stray because of the price and wish they either had specials or that it was more affordable.
Mayra A.
Oh Alterna! I love this set of shampoo and conditioner! Yes, they are pricey, but totally worth it! I don't wash my hair everyday...probably every 2-3 days and this does a good job of cleaning and moisturizing. My hair feels so soft and even feels more bouncy, has a bit more volume. This doesn't weigh it down or leave your scalp oily since it is quite moisturizing.
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
Tied for first! I alternate between this one an the living proof one and it has done wonders for my hair. You can also get it for a super steal when Ulta has the 21 days of hair event. It smells great and leaves my hair soft and sleek. Since finishing off two bottles my hair is visibly healthier! Also - it’s hairdresser approved!
Leslie P.
I really love this product. I started using this 3yrs ago. It is very light on my hair. Leaves a clean and fresh feeling. No parabens and sulfate. Great smell! However It is expensive. I buy mine at sephora. My long hair aftr years of using Alterna!
Vanessa N.
Phoenix
I loved this shampoo, until about the last quarter when it felt like it was weighing my hair down. I shampoo with clarifying shampoo about once every 2 weeks so, it wasn’t due to build up. It was weird, but I did love the product! It smelled great, maybe it went bad?
Antonietta M.
Has anyone tried this brand ? Is it good? Worth the money ?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Did anyone else notice the weird scent?
Amanda H.
Greenville, SC
Is this combo good for dry hair?
Michelle S.
Kissimmee, FL
Is it truly worth the price?
Samantha B.
My hair is blonde breaking dry and damaged. Does this really work miracles to revive hair in that condition?

back