BY ALTERNA

A luxurious, sulfate-free cleanser that restores nourishing moisture to dry, damaged strands. Hair acts instantly healthier and younger. In a clinical study, 100% of women saw a notable improvement in shine, texture, softness & manageability after just one use.* All testers used Caviar Anti-Aging Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Methyl Gluceth-20, Glycol Distearate, Glycereth-26, Algae Extract, Amodimethicone, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Phospholipids, Soy Amino Acids, Sodium Phytate, Polysilicone-15Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Glycerin, Laureth-9, Caviar Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ascorbic Acid, Superoxide Dismutase, Polyquaternium-10, Trideceth-12, Tocopheryl Acetate, C12-13 Pareth-3, C12-13 Pareth-23, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Lauryl Alcohol, C11-15 Pareth-7, Butylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-7, Decyl Glucoside, Dihydroxypropyl PEG-5 Linoleammonium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum). (10-13-26952)

• I really want to try this , so excited đź’“2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? My hair is very dry and I can't seem to ...1 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this but I have dyed damaged hair ...2 Answers
ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Shampoo
  • "I have not found a better hair care product the shampoo is great always makes my hair look so healthy. " in 2 reviews
  • "It rinsed out nicely leaving my hair soft and shiny (in a good way)." in 1 review
  • "My hair felt soft and hydrated but not as moisturized as I would have liked for a shampoo this expensive." in 1 review
  • "Plus, you only need to use a very small amount which helps to balance the price." in 1 review
Theresa M.
I was really eager to try this shampoo out I have wanted to for so long but the price was just way too high!
First impressions of the shampoo were that it did not lather up very well and the consistency was really thin. I didn't care for the smell and I didn't feel like my hair and scalp got a good squeaky clean shampoo.
The conditioner-->   ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Conditioner on the other hand was really nice. I noticed as my hair was drying that it had a healthy shine to it and was soft throughout. I really did see and notice a difference in my hair after using this one time.
The next day I was able to style my hair as I typically do (loose barrel style waves) this time however my hair just looked better, healthier I can't explain it! I can't fully judge this as I have only literally used it one time but I will say that I had a positive experience and though I don' t care for the shampoo the two together worked to create a beautiful end result.
Hunter K.
Jacksonville, FL
I got a sample both of this shampoo and the ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Conditioner in my Sephora Play! subscription (January 2018) and put off using them for a while. But once I finally did I couldn’t believe I didn’t try it sooner. My hair has never felt so soft after a wash, and it smelled SO GOOD. It’s definitely on the more expensive end of hair products but I’m willing now to splurge $30 apiece for the shampoo and conditioner after seeing what it did to my hair. I absolutely love this product and plan on buying a full size soon! I will still continue using my Maui Moisture Smooth & Repair + Vanilla Bean Shampoo and conditioner as well since it’s more cost effective but I plan on having both brands in my regular hair care routine.
Alanna G.
Columbus, OH
My hair was so stressed and dry before using this product. I usually go for typical shampoo-conditioner combos made for dry or curly hair, but my hair had seen some things and needed something to revitalize its youthful bounce and glow. My hair turned out better than I anticipated and was shinier than I had seen it in months. Love this product! ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Shampoo
Shaina S.
Austin, TX
I will never go back to another shampoo or conditioner. This is the best line of hair products I have discovered. My hair has never been better. It revives my hair, removes all damage and leaves it frizz free. My hair looks young. In fact, my hairdresser says my hair is so healthy. I used to have some good hair days here and there before this shampoo. I have been using this shampoo for over a year and almost every day is an amazing hair day.
Hanin B.
Redmond, WA
I’ve dealing with very dry and frizzy hair for a while now and never really wanted to try out something that is too expensive in case it didn’t work. I saw that Sephora had a set of this in their Reward Bazaar and decided to give it a try. I absolutely love it. I use the conditioner and their leave in treatment alone with the shampoo. My hair feels super soft, shiny, and healthy. I seriously never thought any product would help my hair. Definitely planning on splurging on them!
Lauren P.
I am hooked. I can’t go back to anything else now, the few times I’ve been in a bind without it and had to use another brand I’ve been so disappointed. This has been an absolute miracle working on my fine colored treated hair - it leaves it smooth, shiny and full of life. It’s expensive but worth every single penny.
Kasha Y.
Chesapeake
Smells SO good and even though I’m not really in need of an anti-aging shampoo yet, this does great things for my hair. It always feels wonderful and smells great after I use it, this is my #1 favorite shampoo. It’s pricy but I continue to repurchase, though I do sometimes stray because of the price and wish they either had specials or that it was more affordable.
Celina F.
Westlake, OH
I can’t say enough good things about this shampoo. I have very thick hair and psoriasis which is a terrible combination. I have been using this on my daughter and I can see a definite improvement where many shampoos have failed. I initially tried it after getting it in a subscription box and now I purchased the full size from Sephora
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
Tied for first! I alternate between this one an the living proof one and it has done wonders for my hair. You can also get it for a super steal when Ulta has the 21 days of hair event. It smells great and leaves my hair soft and sleek. Since finishing off two bottles my hair is visibly healthier! Also - it’s hairdresser approved!
Nikki H.
This is the best shampoo I have ever used - it cleanses without striping or over drying your hair. It leaves hair soft and manageable without weighing it down. Anytime I switch to try a new shampoo, I always come back to this. Pair with ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Conditioner
Antonietta M.
Has anyone tried this brand ? Is it good? Worth the money ?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Did anyone else notice the weird scent?
Amanda H.
Greenville, SC
Is this combo good for dry hair?
Michelle S.
Kissimmee, FL
Is it truly worth the price?
Samantha B.
My hair is blonde breaking dry and damaged. Does this really work miracles to revive hair in that condition?