BY ALTERNA

CAVIAR Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Shampoo is formulated with pure caviar extract—rich in omega 3 fatty acids, proteins, minerals, and vitamins A, C, and D—to visibly improve the signs of aging hair in as little as one use. A proprietary blend of Sea Silk® and an Age Control Complex® help target the physical, environmental, and natural signs of aging and stress that can cause hair to look older and start to lose moisture, becoming dry, brittle, and more prone to breakage.

Which hair type is it good for?
✔ Straight
✔ Wavy
✔ Curly

What it is:
A luxe shampoo infused with caviar that restores moisture to dry, dull hair.

Key benefits:
- Hydrates dry hair
- Improves shine and softness
- Improves texture and manageability

Suggested Usage:
-Massage throughout wet hair and rinse thoroughly.
-For best results, follow CAVIAR Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Conditioner.

Precautions:
-For external use only.
-Avoid eye contact.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Methyl Gluceth-20, Glycol Distearate, Glycereth-26, Algae Extract, Amodimethicone, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Phospholipids, Soy Amino Acids, Sodium Phytate, Polysilicone-15Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Glycerin, Laureth-9, Caviar Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ascorbic Acid, Superoxide Dismutase, Polyquaternium-10, Trideceth-12, Tocopheryl Acetate, C12-13 Pareth-3, C12-13 Pareth-23, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Lauryl Alcohol, C11-15 Pareth-7, Butylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-7, Decyl Glucoside, Dihydroxypropyl PEG-5 Linoleammonium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum). (10-13-26952)

• Help, this shampoo for dry hair I wanna try2 Answers
  • Hello! Is this product good for blonde hair? I have my ha...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this , so excited 💓2 Answers
Alterna CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Replenishing Moisture Shampoo
  • "I have not found a better hair care product the shampoo is great always makes my hair look so healthy. " in 2 reviews
  • "It rinsed out nicely leaving my hair soft and shiny (in a good way)." in 1 review
  • "My hair felt soft and hydrated but not as moisturized as I would have liked for a shampoo this expensive." in 1 review
  • "Plus, you only need to use a very small amount which helps to balance the price." in 1 review
Theresa M.
I was really eager to try this shampoo out I have wanted to for so long but the price was just way too high!
First impressions of the shampoo were that it did not lather up very well and the consistency was really thin. I didn't care for the smell and I didn't feel like my hair and scalp got a good squeaky clean shampoo.
The conditioner-->   Alterna CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Replenishing Moisture Conditioner on the other hand was really nice. I noticed as my hair was drying that it had a healthy shine to it and was soft throughout. I really did see and notice a difference in my hair after using this one time.
The next day I was able to style my hair as I typically do (loose barrel style waves) this time however my hair just looked better, healthier I can't explain it! I can't fully judge this as I have only literally used it one time but I will say that I had a positive experience and though I don' t care for the shampoo the two together worked to create a beautiful end result.
Theresa T.
San Jose, CA
I received a sample of the shampoo and conditioner to try, and I'm heartbroken.  I never knew my hair could look so silky and straight without the need for any hot tools.  I don't typically wear my hair straight.  I have long black hair and it typically dries frizzy, straight-wavy with my usual drugstore shampoo+conditioner combo. I loved the effect this shampoo had on my hair!  I suppose the added moisture proved to be incredibly beneficial.  Why am I heartbroken?  The price!  But I can't deny that the outcome justifies the price tag.  If you're able to splurge, give this a try.
Amanda F.
Tampa
BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST SHAMPOOS OUT THERE!!! I LOVE this shampoo. It's so rich and it really shows in my hair. I have fine hair and sometimes hydrating shampoos can be a bit heavy for my hair. I do not have that problem with shampoo whatsoever. I love the smell of it and it's rich creamy lather. My strands feel soft, strong, and full of life! I know this product can be expensive. What I try to do is build up my points from Ulta and when they have their bulk shampoo specials I go in a purchase this in bulk and use my points. It usually will last me about 6 months or longer just enough time to build up my points again and buy.
Kamila d.
Charlotte
I love this shampoo. It's the only one that gives me volume and shine. It is pricey with $34 a bottle for 8.5oz.
I have thin and colored hair. My hair used to look frizzy, and damaged but this one just makes me look like fresh from the salon. I
I got the big bottle with the pump and since the bigger bottle has a pump, there is less product inside when you take the pump out. The 8.5oz bottle has no pump, you just squeeze the shampoo out and it is filled up to the top I'm not sure if you really get the full amount the big bottle claims.
Hanin B.
Redmond, WA
I’ve dealing with very dry and frizzy hair for a while now and never really wanted to try out something that is too expensive in case it didn’t work. I saw that Sephora had a set of this in their Reward Bazaar and decided to give it a try. I absolutely love it. I use the conditioner and their leave in treatment alone with the shampoo. My hair feels super soft, shiny, and healthy. I seriously never thought any product would help my hair. Definitely planning on splurging on them!
April N.
Forest Lake
I was super excited to try this out because I have very dry hair from dying it black so often and all the color that gets put into it. It dehydrates it completely and makes it brittle. I used this for a week consistently and noticed my hair breaking and shedding a lot less. Not only that, but it definitely restored my shine and luster into my hair, it made it manageable again! If I were to splurge on a hair product, it would definitely be these!
Kasha Y.
Chesapeake
Smells SO good and even though I’m not really in need of an anti-aging shampoo yet, this does great things for my hair. It always feels wonderful and smells great after I use it, this is my #1 favorite shampoo. It’s pricy but I continue to repurchase, though I do sometimes stray because of the price and wish they either had specials or that it was more affordable.
Mayra A.
Oh Alterna! I love this set of shampoo and conditioner! Yes, they are pricey, but totally worth it! I don't wash my hair everyday...probably every 2-3 days and this does a good job of cleaning and moisturizing. My hair feels so soft and even feels more bouncy, has a bit more volume. This doesn't weigh it down or leave your scalp oily since it is quite moisturizing.
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
Tied for first! I alternate between this one an the living proof one and it has done wonders for my hair. You can also get it for a super steal when Ulta has the 21 days of hair event. It smells great and leaves my hair soft and sleek. Since finishing off two bottles my hair is visibly healthier! Also - it’s hairdresser approved!
Alisa G.
Seattle
I got this and the Alterna CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Replenishing Moisture Conditioner after I severely damaged my hair last year with MULTIPLE bleaching (not my choice, bad stylist!) Anyhow, this set was recommended to me to help restore moisture to my hair and I think it did a pretty good job! Love that it’s sulfate-free and a little does go a long way... so the heavy price tag can be justified. Also tried the Alterna Caviar Repair Rx Instant Recovery Shampoo and ALTERNA Caviar Repair RX Instant Recovery Conditioner 8.5 oz. <—more heavy duty, but works just as well! If you got the moolah, you shouldn’t skimp on good hair care! Xx
Antonietta M.
Has anyone tried this brand ? Is it good? Worth the money ?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Did anyone else notice the weird scent?
Amanda H.
Greenville, SC
Is this combo good for dry hair?
Samantha B.
My hair is blonde breaking dry and damaged. Does this really work miracles to revive hair in that condition?
Michelle S.
Kissimmee, FL
Is it truly worth the price?