Alterna CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Replenishing Moisture Shampoo

by Alterna

CAVIAR Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Shampoo is formulated with pure caviar extract—rich in omega 3 fatty acids, proteins, minerals, and vitamins A, C, and D—to visibly improve the signs of aging hair in as little as one use. A proprietary blend of Sea Silk® and an Age Control Complex® help target the physical, environmental, and natural signs of aging and stress that can cause hair to look older and start to lose moisture, becoming dry, brittle, and more prone to breakage.

Which hair type is it good for?
✔ Straight
✔ Wavy
✔ Curly

What it is:
A luxe shampoo infused with caviar that restores moisture to dry, dull hair.

Key benefits:
- Hydrates dry hair
- Improves shine and softness
- Improves texture and manageability

Suggested Usage:
-Massage throughout wet hair and rinse thoroughly.
-For best results, follow CAVIAR Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Conditioner.

Precautions:
-For external use only.
-Avoid eye contact.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Methyl Gluceth-20, Glycol Distearate, Glycereth-26, Algae Extract, Amodimethicone, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Phospholipids, Soy Amino Acids, Sodium Phytate, Polysilicone-15Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Glycerin, Laureth-9, Caviar Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ascorbic Acid, Superoxide Dismutase, Polyquaternium-10, Trideceth-12, Tocopheryl Acetate, C12-13 Pareth-3, C12-13 Pareth-23, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Lauryl Alcohol, C11-15 Pareth-7, Butylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-7, Decyl Glucoside, Dihydroxypropyl PEG-5 Linoleammonium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum). (10-13-26952)

What is the fragrance of this product?What is the fragrance of this product?Alterna CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Replenishing Moisture Shampoo?
What does anti aging mean with this shampoo?
How does this make your hair feel?
Start your review of Alterna CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Replenishing Moisture Shampoo!
Product Highlights
“I have not found a better hair care product the shampoo is great always makes my hair look so healthy. ” in reviews
“My hair felt soft and hydrated but not as moisturized as I would have liked for a shampoo this expensive.” in reviews
“Plus, you only need to use a very small amount which helps to balance the price.” in reviews
“It rinsed out nicely leaving my hair soft and shiny (in a good way).” in reviews
Bradford
Amazing for the hair. My hair is fair and breaks easily however using this has given my hair life and isn’t breaking as much! The only issue I have is the price as this is very pricey though I could be easily persuaded to purchase again!
Like a three month relationship unless you do you want to break after this break it off but I don’t understand anything about relationships and I like I never been in one like mine is avengers or do you dam I’m up to me to think about I was in my 20s and our my
Barnsley
This is the best shampoo I have ever used for re-conditioning. I use it about once a week with the conditioner too and it leave [email protected] looking so full and healthy!
39 Lumar rd, Lawrenceville, nj
Got this as a sample from the hair salon and I absolutely love it. Such a long lasting scent, almost three days it lasted for! And I feel the difference in my hair the past few times I've used this product and it's amazing!
I loved this shampoo when I had micro bead hair extensions. The shampoo smells clean and fresh. It lathers up well, feels a smooth texture and not heavy. Puts moisture back into dry hair. Great for extensions to keep them smooth but takes away the grease from the scalp. Use with clarifying shampoo once a week for best results.
This was used at one of the salons I had my hair cut at, and since then this is the shampoo I've used its not only the perfect scent - not too fruity and not too strong. I would definitely repurchase this
london, london
I both this shampoo but I didn’t had any special effects on my hair . Maybe because is colour blonde . I know that is a great product but maybe not for my hair
Love love love this product. Purchased many times. A bit pricey but feel very lux. Hard to find
Fresh Meadows, NY
I've picked this randomly as a sample, well - pretty much just read "moisture shampoo" and went for it, My hair isn't coloured, it's warm toned medium-dark brunette . just never thought it's a thing for my hair. While using up a sample of this + conditioner in a few times I've spontaneously realised this made a difference. it really is that obvious and I think I'm going to maintain this effect because I think it's flattering. I'm super late to the party but happy to have realised it's not only a thing for blonde & coloured hair. Now, other than that I think it's an okay shampoo, it does what it claims, it's not drying, just don't think it's ideal for my fine hair, which isn't that thick either, because it makes it slightly limp. I think other hair types could get what they're looking for out of it.
Flat Rock, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this shampoo for my long, dry and wavy/frizzy hair that is color treated. It foams nicely which I like and makes my hair feel clean and look volumized, but also cuts down on frizz and gives my hair a healthy, glossy shine. It is a bit of a splurge but very worth it in my opinion. The only thing I’m not crazy about is the smell of it in the shower, it has a scent that is not bad, kind of a clean floral scent, but under that I do detect a sort of faint fishy smell. Maybe it’s the caviar if that is actually used in it? I have a really sensitive sense of smell and I’m wondering if it’s just me picking up on it. I can’t ever smell it on my hair once it’s dry though so it’s not a real issue and I will continue to use it because I love the way it makes my hair look and feel.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
San Jose , CA
il y a un an
Mia H. • il y a un an
I have pretty damaged colored + bleached hair and this shampoo is super gentle. At the same time it is perfectly cleansing. The most effect is when you use it with Alterna Conditioner and CC Cream. The hair then looks expensive.