ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Masque

by Alterna

Quench and Rejuvenate Dry Hair. CAVIAR Moisture Masque is clinically proven to minimize the visible signs of aging. 100% of women showed visible improvement in shine, texture, softness and manageability after just one use. Alterna Caviar Key Ingredients: Age-Control Complex®, a combination of Caviar Extract, anti-oxidant Vitamin C and revitalizing Cytokines, infuses the hair with shine, vibrancy and elasticity resulting in more youthful looking hair. Seasilk®, a blend of powerful marine botanicals, provides exceptional moisture & helps repa.

Is this mask for hair or face
How often do you use this and have you seen a difference? I have it and have used it several times but I can't tell if it does anything to my hair or not.
I love the shampoo and conditioner. How does this compare?
Start your review of ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Masque!
Chandler
Pricey hair product line but well worth it. This mask is good for those in search of a moisture surge. Whether its summer-time sun, blonding sessions, or thirsty curls this mask offers many benefits. Alterna as a company believes you shouldn't choose between clinically proven results and pure ingredients.  This mask has caviar extract (how fancy!) and sea-silk technology offering your hair moisture, color preservation, and reconstruction Love the smell and love the feel of my hair! 10/10 will always trust a hair company that can marry clean beauty and science.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this occasionally. This is a nice smelling hair mask that you leave on your hair for 3 minutes. I would personally suggest leaving it on for about 7 minutes and wash thoroughly because it will leave residue. The smell is amazing, it’s a little strong so if you are sensitive to smell that is sweet, I wound not advise you to get this. This is great for dry hair and normal hair!!
Goleta, CA
It feels just like the shampoo and conditioner! The effects last for weeks; it makes the hair so silky and light! It smells wonderful too. One thing is that it can make hair a little greasy over time, but that could just be me! Great buy
Bellevue, WA
I love this hair mask. It’s one of the few where I can really tell the difference when I use it. I use it once a week and it makes my hair is so soft and silky. It does a great job of re-hydrating my colored hair.
Little Elm, TX
I really love this mask for my dry hair. I have to use it one to two times per week to keep my hair from turning into a rats nest. I also appreciate the smell of this. The only gripe I have is the way you have to scoop it out. It isn't a big deal which is why I didn't knock a star.
Fountain, CO
ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Masque uploaded by Justine P.
This product worked really well for my hair, considering it is so fine. Sometimes conditioner masks really weigh down my hair but my hair feels light and bouncy after blow drying. It smells like a salon, but not the best smelling product I've ever used (hello living proof). I will continue to use this product and if my hair continues to behave like it has today I will repurchase.
Rockford, IL
While this mask felt really good on my hair and my hair looked well, I am not amazed by it. I use other masks for hydration (mix my own as well) and would only use this one when I’m absolutely lazy. It’s a nice mask, and I’d recommend you to buy it if you don’t like spending a lot of time and effort. Otherwise, try some hot out treatments, gelatin (just try it - it’s a wow) and more of natural hydrating masks.
Katy, TX
The word caviar evokes quality and luxury, so it's always a daring move for a company to liken their products to it, but when they don't miss the mark, it often pays off. ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Masque is one of those products that exceeded my already high expectations. I have long hair that is prone to dryness, but I use masks (and masques!) to counter the effects of time and of the weather. This truly is the king of all moisturising, nourishing, and anti-aging hair masques, and I will always recommend it to whoever will hear me, and that is because it just can't be beat in terms of making my hair look like it's never seen sun, snow, or time. And with an amazing scent? Sign me up!
1,414 reviews
I loved this mask! It was easy to use and didn't need to sit on my hair for an excessive amount of time in the shower. It rinsed out easily and left my hair moisturized and softened. The large tub lasted forever in my shower - only a quarter sized portion was needed for all of my long hair which allowed for dozens of treatments from the 6oz mask.
I literally depend on this mask to make my hair not feel like hay. I apply a generous amount to my ends and let it sit for at least 5 minutes while I'm in the shower, then rinse. It leaves my hair feeling like so insanely soft and healthy. Although it's slightly pricey, it's worth it because bargain brands usually give you soft and smooth hair for about the first 3 hours post-shower, but this product leaves your hair soft until your next wash.