BY ALTERNA

Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Masque was launched by the design house of Alterna. see more...

Patsy B.
Olympia, WA
Omg this stuff is sooooooo amazing! Pricey but worth every penny! I recommend using this once a week or more if needed from chemically treated hair. Leaves hair insanely soft!
Brittany R.
Des Moines, IA
This is a nice moisture masque. I've purchased it 3 or 4 times. It's gentle. I generally buy it in the winter. I feel that it could pack more moisture, actually. It's some what pricy but worth it.
Mary E.
Barre, VT
Hair masks are my addiction. As a wavy to curly girl with hair on the coarse end, I can be prone to brittle hair and breakage. I'm always looking for added moisture without making my hair oily and weighing it down. This made my hair manageable and beautiful for days. Absolutely in love.
Jordan L.
Naples, FL
One of my fav moistur masks and also one of my favorite hair brands. I have used this for several years now. Really helps to hydrate. Has a nice subtle smell
Rosana A.
San Diego , CA
Smells so good! A good mask to start treating your hair and adding moisture back to it!