Hair CareHair ProductsHair MasksAlterna
Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Masque 57oz

Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Masque 5.7oz

by Alterna

An intensive moisturizing treatment that replenishes moisture-starved strands, leaving hair smooth, silky and youthfully restored.

Would you recommend for thick coarse hair?
Is this good for thick coarse hair?
Is this mask for hair or face
Start your review of Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Masque 5.7oz!
Thamy S.
Summerfield, NC
Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Masque 5.7oz uploaded by Thamy S.
This is amazing! I I recently bleached my hair and this product is helping me so much! Easy to put in your hair, you don't have to wait so long to feel the difference and your hair change in the first treatment! I recommend! Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Masque 5.7oz
Leichla C.
Philadelphia, PA
Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Masque 5.7oz uploaded by Leichla C.
I liked his smell and if I feel I work I just had it so I will keep trying it thanks so much influenster I. and Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Masque 5.7oz Me encanto 💗
Lora S.
Ezel, KY
Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Masque 5.7oz uploaded by Lora S.
I luv how my hair feels after using the Alterna Caviar Anti Aging Replenishing Moisture Masque. Your hair feels so soft and silky. There isnt a strong perfume like scent which im so glad of. Strong scents make me have headaches. I definitely recommend this to anyone whos dealing with frizz.
Rasma C.
Albuquerque, NM
Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Masque 5.7oz uploaded by Rasma C.
I started with a skin test on my inner wrist the moment I scented this product. It passed with flying colors unfortunately. I am always on the lookout for fragrance in a product. When I first put it on I was like this must be the answer to all my problems my hair drank it up like those thirsty bois on the internet looking for anyone and anything to satisfy their thirst. After washing my hair out still no problems. Then the problems began first up the scent ended up causing a rash all around my neck a red painful rash. Secondly it dried my hair out to the max now it looked like the thirsty bois and thirsty ladies got together and attacked my hair reducing it to a dry straw like substance sitting on top of my head. I was like a freaking scarecrow with a heart though. My heart was crying, so next was to check the other ingredients against my other hair care products and lo and behold what was the problem you ask. ALCOHOL! Alcohol dehydrates the hair and boy was there a lot of it. None of my other hair care products claiming to provide moisture had this amount or alcohol. I would have been better going to a frat party and dipping my hair in everclear as it would have had the same affect. So don't buy this unless you wish to feel the thirst of all those ladies and all those bois just looking to suck your hair dry and turn you into a scarecrow with a heart and a brain without moisture. Also received this product free from influenster.
Elle W.
Atlanta, GA
Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Masque 5.7oz uploaded by Elle W.
This is a wonderful, spa quality product - just not right for my hair type! The smell and texture is ultra luxurious, however when I subbed it for my normal hair mask I felt as though my hair felt “drier” in the shower than normal and post blowdry it just doesn’t feel as soft as usual. I have curly, fine but lots of it, hair. This being said, I have a feeling my mom’s hair (wavy and thick) will love this - so I’m passing it along to a good home! Thanks Alterna!
Jessica D.
Webster Grvs, MO
I love this hair mask so much! First of all, the smell is just like all the Alterna products- AMAZING! The texture is thick and dense and really sinks into my hair. Afterwards, my hair feels silky and smooth, not to mention shiny and radiant!
Frida M.
Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Masque 5.7oz uploaded by Frida M.
In love with this product I have used twice and I love how my hair feels after I use it. I will definitely buy this product. Thanks to alterna for this goodie. Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Masque 5.7oz #contest #influenster #alternahaircare #haircare #alterna #recievedfrominfluenster
Marianne G.
I love this product, My hair feel amazing when i used, the progress during the time is amazing, you should try it.
Ciara M.
Grand Forks, ND
Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Masque 5.7oz uploaded by Ciara M.
This hair mask is AWESOME! After one use, I could see and feel a huge difference in the texture of my hair. My hair was noticably softer and less frizzy. The only downside is that I am not a fan of the mask's scent at all, but, it doesn't linger in your hair for too long soo not a huge deterrent from using it. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes, but will for sure purchase it in the future. Overall, I love this mask and will definitely use it over and again!
Kelly R.
New York
Purchased at: Sephora
Beautiful hair care mask that really packs a punch. Leaves hair repaired soft and smooth. Isn’t too heavy and washes out clean. Works great with other products in the same line providing you with fabulous locks. Pricey splurge!