BeautyHair Styling ProductsAlterna
Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Leave-in Smoothing Gelee 34oz

Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Leave-in Smoothing Gelee 3.4oz

by Alterna

A lightweight, versatile gelée that is infused with oils and instantly smoothes dry, unruly strands.Unlike traditional gels, this formula is alcohol-free and infused with Caviar Extract and thirst-quenching marine botanicals to deliver transformative, smoothing benefits with light conditioning, definition and high shine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Leave-in Smoothing Gelee 3.4oz!
Misty B.
Huntington, WV
Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Leave-in Smoothing Gelee 3.4oz uploaded by Misty B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture CC Cream 5.1oz I really love this product and have been using for around 2 years now. I brought the travel size on vacation with me. I have naturally curly hair. I can use this when I go curly or straighten. I would recommend.
Anna G.
South Bend, IN
Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Leave-in Smoothing Gelee 3.4oz uploaded by Anna G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m pretty happy with the overall effect although because I’m using it in combination with other Alterna products it’s hard to tell if this is doing anything on its own. It’s lightweight, smells nice and isn’t too expensive.
Lillian S.
San Jacinto, CA
I love this! It leaves my hair so soft and defines my curls. I only need a pea size amount because, I have fine curly hair. I highly recommend this.
Vixie R.
Madison Hts, VA
This leave-in cream is a miracle for my wavy/curly colored hair. It makes my hair soft and manageable. The entire Alterna anti-aging line is a wonder!
Julie R.
I really like using this product after I use the Alterna Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner. I use this product when I leave my hair to air dry. I feel like it really pernitrates the hair and leaves my hair bouncy and moisturized in the morning. This product is in my rotation and have purchased it more than once.
Yana L.
Just buy it ! Now!! Amazing product that saves my wavy, dry , fine hair without leaving it oily and dirty!! Its sooo nourishing and hydrating! I use it for about a year now and my husband always tries to steal it from me))) we love it!
Ashlyn D.
Smells great! I didn’t see too much of a repair factor with this tbh. I get better results from olaplex and matrix extreme bleach line! This works in a pinch but there are definitely other cheaper products I prefer.
Anna L.
Indianapolis, IN
My favorite Alterna product. This conditioner makes hair so soft and silky and easy to style. It’s almost effortless. Would not go without it.
Songyi C.
Williamsville, NY
I always use it after I wash my hair and wait until my hair is not too wet. This smells so good and really love the smelling. It helps my hair become smooth and soft.
Heidi G.
Windermere, FL
This product definitely puts the moisture back into my hair. Sometimes my hair feels a bit dry so this product definitely makes my hair feel silky and soft after using it!

Looking for your answer?