BY ALTERNA

Paraben free conditioner that nourishes and hydrates while protecting from damage. CAVIAR Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner are clinically proven to minimize the visible signs of aging. 100% of women showed visible improvement in shine, texture, softness and manageability after just one use. Alterna Caviar Key Ingredients: Age-Control Complex® , a combination of Caviar Extract, anti-oxidant Vitamin C and revitalizing Cytokines, infuses the hair with shine, vibrancy and elasticity resulting in more youthful looking hair. see more...

• Is there real caviar used in the making of this product? 3 Answers
  • Do curly hair girls have a problem finding conditioners that real...2 Answers
  • Where have you found this the cheapest?4 Answers
ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Conditioner
  • "It leaves me hair soft and it was easy to comb through when wet but it's not that amazing for what it costs. " in 2 reviews
  • "It is a high end brand, so it is a luxurious experience using it." in 1 review
  • "It also locks color in which I tone my hair w/ purple shampoo so it helps keep that in." in 1 review
Angie T.
Apple Valley , MN
Review for: ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Conditioner, 8.5 oz
Conditions so well and doesn't weigh hair down. Light scent. My hair is easy to comb out after using and it helps hydrate my ends. A little goes a long way so your bottle will last a long time. Will buy again.
Kristen C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! One of the best conditioners I've ever used! I actually had people commenting to me on how good my hair was looking and what was I doing differently....well it was definitely this! Gives a lot of shine, bounce, and hydration to hair. Only negatives is it is a bit pricy and I'm not a fan of the twist small rubber hole squeeze cap
Stephanie K.
This stuff is the BEST conditioner ever and is 100% worth the money. I bought it after trying the Alterna CC cream and having really great results. The conditioner is pretty thick but leaves your hair super smooth. I also love that Alterna doesn't use any parabens or sulfates in their products which means it's safe for colored hair.
Christina C.
St Petersburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this with the Caviar shampoo all the time. I switch up shampoos every few days, but use this constantly. I have straight thin hair, and my hair is easily weighted down with conditioners. It doesn't give a huge volume boost but it definitely makes a difference and leaves my hair soft and tangle free.
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner! It's very concentrated and I use a little bit (I have long hair) every couple of days to use as a mask! It's quite pricy and I cannot afford to continuously buy it every other week but it is with it to use on occasion! Leaves my hair super silky and light when it dries.
Keri C.
Chesterfield
After being a playinum blonde for so longe and having thick curly hair, I needed a pick-me-up for my dry and over-processed hair. This conditioner softened my hair very well! The only con for me was that it didn't last long for the price point that I paid for the product and I wasn't a huge fan of the black liquorice sent. But Alterna does have some wonderful products regaurdless of the scent.
Natalya K.
Tacoma, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
THE BEST!! I have been using his particular conditioner for the past year and I can't bring myself to try anything new, it's that good! My hair always feels super soft and healthy after each use, and you a little bit goes a long way! A must try for any hair type!
Arianna P.
I ADORE alterna products. They are pricey, but worth every penny. The caviar line is the best. It smells amazing, is highly concentrated and does an amazing job at keeping hair moisturized, shiny and healthy. It is safe for color treated hair. I would not recommend this product for extremely fine-haired ladies as it can be a little heavy. Perfect for normal-dry/damaged hair.
Emily W.
Kaneohe , HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing! Especially, for people with color treated hair. I have semi-thick, straight hair that is color treated, and this conditioner makes it silky smooth. I have naturally dark brown hair, and dye/highlight it blonde often. This conditioner brings my hair back to life, when it starts to get dried. I recommend using the shampoo as well.
Hannah Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo/conditioner makes my hair feel so soft and smooth! Usually my hair gets oily/greasy looking right after I shower but with this shampoo and conditioner my hair is more hydrated and looks clean! It is good for color treated hair too which is nice for my blonde hair!
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Where have you found this the cheapest?
Happie H.
Is there real caviar used in the making of this product?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do curly hair girls have a problem finding conditioners that really hydrate the hair? I feel that for my curly hair the saturation is never enough.