2 colors available

BY ALTERNA

Paraben free conditioner that nourishes and hydrates while protecting from damage. CAVIAR Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner are clinically proven to minimize the visible signs of aging. 100% of women showed visible improvement in shine, texture, softness and manageability after just one use. Alterna Caviar Key Ingredients: Age-Control Complex® , a combination of Caviar Extract, anti-oxidant Vitamin C and revitalizing Cytokines, infuses the hair with shine, vibrancy and elasticity resulting in more youthful looking hair. see more...

• Is there real caviar used in the making of this product? 3 Answers
  • Do curly hair girls have a problem finding conditioners that really...2 Answers
  • Where have you found this the cheapest?4 Answers
ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Conditioner
  • "It leaves me hair soft and it was easy to comb through when wet but it's not that amazing for what it costs. " in 2 reviews
  • "It is a high end brand, so it is a luxurious experience using it." in 1 review
  • "It also locks color in which I tone my hair w/ purple shampoo so it helps keep that in." in 1 review
Shelbi H.
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner! It's very concentrated and I use a little bit (I have long hair) every couple of days to use as a mask! It's quite pricy and I cannot afford to continuously buy it every other week but it is with it to use on occasion! Leaves my hair super silky and light when it dries.
alyssa k.
alyssa k.
N Miami Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the most amazing shampoo n conditioner set ever! I lost my hair to chemo and this worked wonders for the new growth! Silky smooth someone at sephora gave me a sample when they saw my hair as it was growing back needless to say after using 2 times I'm hooked n so is my mother now
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Northridge, CA
This is one of my regular conditioners. I have very brittle and damaged hair and this conditioner leaves it very soft and shiny. It doesn't lather at all as its a conditioner and it is just as good as other brands on the market in the same price point. I will absolutely buy again!
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Lubbock, TX
I love this product so much. First the smell is amazing. I feel like it ACTUALLY makes my hair better and not just temporarily feel better. I have repurchased this more times than I can count and feel like it is definitely worth the higher price.
Rachelle M.
Rachelle M.
This conditioner is amazing! It leaves my hair soft and shiny without weighing it down. I notice a huge difference whenever I use this conditioner! Definitely worth the price!
Sindu K.
Sindu K.
Germantown, MD
Best conditioner I have used. I have repurchased this multiple times, it's a staple.
It doesn't weigh down my fine wavy hair
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
Manchester, NH
Lightweight hydrating but not overly weighing down the hair. Perfect for died hair and color treated
Ellie F.
Ellie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nothing special about this conditioner. It does have a nice smell though- kind of fruity.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
This stuff is the BEST conditioner ever and is 100% worth the money. I bought it after trying the Alterna CC cream and having really great results. The conditioner is pretty thick but leaves your hair super smooth. I also love that Alterna doesn't use any parabens or sulfates in their products which means it's safe for colored hair.
Keri C.
Keri C.
Chesterfield
After being a playinum blonde for so longe and having thick curly hair, I needed a pick-me-up for my dry and over-processed hair. This conditioner softened my hair very well! The only con for me was that it didn't last long for the price point that I paid for the product and I wasn't a huge fan of the black liquorice sent. But Alterna does have some wonderful products regaurdless of the scent.
Missy R.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Where have you found this the cheapest?
Happie H.
Happie H.
Is there real caviar used in the making of this product?
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Do curly hair girls have a problem finding conditioners that really hydrate the hair? I feel that for my curly hair the saturation is never enough.