Alterna CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Replenishing Moisture Conditioner

by Alterna

CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Replenishing Moisture Conditioner is formulated with pure caviar extract—rich in omega 3 fatty acids, proteins, minerals, and vitamins A, C, and D—to visibly improve the signs of aging hair in as little as one use. A proprietary blend of Sea Silk® and an Age Control Complex® help target the physical, environmental, and natural signs of aging and stress that can cause hair to look older and start to lose moisture, becoming dry, brittle, and more prone to breakage. The lipid-rich formula helps to replenish every strand, sealing in moisture for hair that looks and feels healthier.

Which hair type is it good for?
✔ Straight
✔ Wavy
✔ Curly

What it is:
A luxe conditioner infused with caviar to nourish and hydrate dry, dull hair.

Key benefits:
- Hydrates dry hair
- Improves shine and softness
- Improves texture and manageability

Suggested Usage:
-After cleansing hair with CAVIAR Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Shampoo, remove excess water, and gently massage conditioner into hair and scalp.
-Comb through for even distribution and rinse thoroughly.

Precautions:
-For external use only.
-Avoid eye contact.

-Seasilk®: A blend of marine botanicals that provides exceptional moisture and helps repair damaged hair.
-Color Hold® A proprietary technology that locks in hair color & brightness
-Age-control Complex®: Addresses natural, chemical, and environmental aging; infused with caviar extract and vitamin C to help smooth the hair strand and increase shine.
-Enzymetherapy®: An exclusive blend of enzymes and minerals designed to help vital nutrients adhere to hair.

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol , Cyclopentasiloxane, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Ascorbic Acid, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Caviar Extract, Polysilicone-15, Phospholipids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Algae Extract, Jojoba Esters, Cetrimonium Bromide, Dimethiconol, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Superoxide Dismutase, Amodimethicone, C11-15 Pareth-7, Glycereth-26, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Trideceth-12, Polyquaternium-37, Laureth-9, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Lauryl Glucoside, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.

To the best of anyone's knowledge is this a legitimate alterna product?
How do you feel about this shampoo and conditioner. I’d like to take the plunge and just purchase it but I’d like to hear a real review! Anyone?
Is there real caviar used in the making of this product?
Start your review of Alterna CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Replenishing Moisture Conditioner!
Product Highlights
“It leaves me hair soft and it was easy to comb through when wet but it's not that amazing for what it costs. ” in reviews
“It also locks color in which I tone my hair w/ purple shampoo so it helps keep that in.” in reviews
Chula Vista, CA
I love Alterna! Honestly one of my favorite brands. This is a higher end conditioner from their "Caviar Anti-Aging" line, and I haven't used a product from them that I dislike.  This is in a squeeze bottle form and it made very sturdy. A good thing because I drop products in the shower almost every day. This is fragranced more heavily than most conditioners I've use, and I like it, but it  may not be everyone's cup of tea. I use it several times a week and after rinsing and drying, it really helps to make my hair soft and more hydrated..
I was never a full price high end shampoo/ conditioner girl (I find the high end brands at discount stores). My hair is coarse, thick and over processed on the ends. I tried a bunch of products and nothing worked completely. I got a sample of this and my mind was blown! I was on a trip at a water park and it softened my hair after a day of chlorine water! I bought the set right away and have not been disappointed. Yes it is pricey, but my hair is shiny and healthy looking and I really don’t need as much product. If you have given up on your hair, give this one a try!
This is the best conditioner, EVER. And I mean that, I first purchased this and the matching shampoo 3 years ago after watching Huda Kattan rave about it in one of her youtube videos. I figured it was just a sponsorship or an ad but I tend to trust her and her products so I decided to give it a try. I fell in love! I have not used anything else since and I never will. I also now have 5 of my friends who are hooked on Alterna as well because they could see such a difference in the shine in my hair and that it was growing a lot faster. It also smells sooooo good.
Little Rock, AR
Alterna CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Replenishing Moisture Conditioner uploaded by Chandni P.
Absolutely love this pair as it helps restore my hair to its previously healthy state. I noticed my hair getting a bit more brittle after a balayage (as expected) so I decided to buy this pair to see if it could help bring that life back to my hair and it did not fail me one bit. This shampoo and conditioner is gentle my scalp and helps to add the much needed moisture back into my hair. Highly recommend this for damaged hair!
Columbus
I had such high hopes for this product after reading reviews. I have semi-dry, blonde highlighted hair that needs a good daily conditioner (I don’t shampoo it daily, however). Given the price point, I have tried better conditioners. It isn’t a bad product by any means - just simply not life-changing or a staple in my routine. It did just enough to keep my hair conditioned, but not much more than that. I’m sure it would be perfect for hair that already has more moisture than my own.
La Mesa, CA
Alterna CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Replenishing Moisture Conditioner uploaded by Crystal H.
I absolutely LOVE this conditioner from Alterna,s Caviar Anti-Aging line! It has such a beautiful light scent but more importantly, it is such a healthy moisturizing conditioner that doesn’t weigh down my hair and does not make it greasy! My hair feels absolutely soft, moisturized and still has body! Alterna CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Replenishing Moisture Conditioner
Cedar park, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I really feel like this is the same exact thing as living proofs original line. It at least smells exactly the same which is the only downfall. My hair is oily at the scalp and very dry at the ends due to constant highlighting. But with this product it makes my hair so smooth and soft. The elasticity has increased and my shine is back. It’s definitely worth the price!
Warwick , RI
I absolutely love this line of shampoo and conditioner. They smell good, the lather in the shampoo feels so luxurious, and my hair is always left super soft, shiny, and with this great bounce after conditioning. It’s pricey, but ultimately I love it and think it’s worth the cost, especially since you can find it on sale from time to time.
W Hollywood, CA
OMG this is the best conditioner I have ever used!! I have very dry hair and this just makes mohair feel so good!! My daughter also uses this on her very tangly hair and it helps keep her hair from a bunch of knots!! Its price is high but you can always find it on sale through the year and keep it stocked up! So worth the money!!
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Smell is great, good consistency. I like this product - I hate the bottle. I like the bottle for the shampoo but getting the conditioner out of the bottle is a daily struggle. When I do manage to get it out, I end up with WAY more product than I need. So for that reason, I would not purchase this again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...