Alterna CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Replenishing Moisture Conditioner uploaded by Fiona A.Alterna CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Replenishing Moisture Conditioner uploaded by Alanna G.Alterna CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Replenishing Moisture Conditioner uploaded by Lauren P.

BY ALTERNA

CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Replenishing Moisture Conditioner is formulated with pure caviar extract—rich in omega 3 fatty acids, proteins, minerals, and vitamins A, C, and D—to visibly improve the signs of aging hair in as little as one use. A proprietary blend of Sea Silk® and an Age Control Complex® help target the physical, environmental, and natural signs of aging and stress that can cause hair to look older and start to lose moisture, becoming dry, brittle, and more prone to breakage. The lipid-rich formula helps to replenish every strand, sealing in moisture for hair that looks and feels healthier.

Which hair type is it good for?
✔ Straight
✔ Wavy
✔ Curly

What it is:
A luxe conditioner infused with caviar to nourish and hydrate dry, dull hair.

Key benefits:
- Hydrates dry hair
- Improves shine and softness
- Improves texture and manageability

Suggested Usage:
-After cleansing hair with CAVIAR Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Shampoo, remove excess water, and gently massage conditioner into hair and scalp.
-Comb through for even distribution and rinse thoroughly.

Precautions:
-For external use only.
-Avoid eye contact.

-Seasilk®: A blend of marine botanicals that provides exceptional moisture and helps repair damaged hair.
-Color Hold® A proprietary technology that locks in hair color & brightness
-Age-control Complex®: Addresses natural, chemical, and environmental aging; infused with caviar extract and vitamin C to help smooth the hair strand and increase shine.
-Enzymetherapy®: An exclusive blend of enzymes and minerals designed to help vital nutrients adhere to hair.

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol , Cyclopentasiloxane, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Ascorbic Acid, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Caviar Extract, Polysilicone-15, Phospholipids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Algae Extract, Jojoba Esters, Cetrimonium Bromide, Dimethiconol, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Superoxide Dismutase, Amodimethicone, C11-15 Pareth-7, Glycereth-26, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Trideceth-12, Polyquaternium-37, Laureth-9, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Lauryl Glucoside, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.

• Is there real caviar used in the making of this product? 3 Answers
  • Do curly hair girls have a problem finding conditioners t...3 Answers
  • Where have you found this the cheapest?4 Answers
Alterna CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Replenishing Moisture Conditioner
  • "It leaves me hair soft and it was easy to comb through when wet but it's not that amazing for what it costs. " in 2 reviews
  • "It also locks color in which I tone my hair w/ purple shampoo so it helps keep that in." in 1 review
Amanda F.
Tampa
BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST CONDITIONERS OUT THERE!!! I LOVE this conditioner. It's so rich and it really shows in my hair. I have fine hair and sometimes hydrating conditioners can be a bit heavy for my hair. I do not have that problem with this product whatsoever. I love the smell of it and it's rich creamy. My strands feel soft, strong, and full of life! I know this product can be expensive. What I try to do is build up my points from Ulta and when they have their bulk shampoo specials I go in a purchase this in bulk and use my points. It usually will last me about 6 months or longer just enough time to build up my points again and buy.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
I used just a small sample tube of this and the Alterna CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Replenishing Moisture Shampoo and they both worked amazing. They kept my hair soft and smooth! A little truly went a long way with the small bottles so I definitely suggest the large size it’s worth the $$!
Taira S.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love this conditioner but it is just so expensive. I feel like it does a fantastic job moisturizing my hair and keeping it nice and shiny. I buy this when I feel like splurging or whenever I can snag it during the rouge sales and just wish it was less expensive.
Roxy N.
Torrance
I really like this brand hair product. I loved the scent and the feel that my hair had after i conditioned it. Also it helped with the dryness that i had on my scalp and flakiness too. I recommend it and it's worth the price. I have fine hair.
Joanna A.
I’ve used this product in the past, but after purchasing it from Ulta, the product didn’t respond to my hair as much as I wanted it to. I love the smell, but it made my scalp really itchy. I wouldn’t purchase it again.
Dylan M.
Smithtown
Some of the best shampoo and conditioner I've ever used. Even my hair dresser commented on how much healthier my hair was. Perfect for anyone but especially those of us who put our hair through the ringer. I honestly even preferred this for healing my damaged hair than the repair version.
Drew M.
Stamford, CT
Very good product. Smells amazing. Used it for a long time and will continue to use it off and on. I noticed it didn’t seem to do as much for me after a while so I switched it up. Not sure if the product changed or just needed to swap it out for a while.
Cassandra K.
I used this together with the shampoo and I love the combination. It is pricey for what it is, just like the shampoo. I do like the scent of this and really moisturizes my hair. I have fine hair and it doesn't weigh down my hair. I recommend trying out this shampoo and conditioner.
Angie T.
Apple Valley, MN
Conditions so well and doesn't weigh hair down. Light scent. My hair is easy to comb out after using and it helps hydrate my ends. A little goes a long way so your bottle will last a long time. Will buy again.
Courtney R.
Lavalette
This conditioner is a must have for my hair. My hair is color treated and dry and it leaves it so silly, smooth, and shiny. Especially when paired with the shampoo. And the scent is very nice.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Where have you found this the cheapest?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Do curly hair girls have a problem finding conditioners that really hydrate the hair? I feel that for my curly hair the saturation is never enough.
Happie H.
Tulsa , OK
Is there real caviar used in the making of this product?