BY ALTERNA

CAVIAR CC Cream or Complete Correction Cream is a luxe leave-in hair treatment and styling cream that corrects and perfects hair in 10 different and unbelievable ways. It provides moisture, shine, smoothness, softness, anti-breakage, heat protection, light hold, UV protection, manageability, and strength. Clinically proven to reduce breakage by 92 percent and provide up to 450° F heat protection, this is the perfect product for all hair types. It’s versatile enough to be used along or as a styling primer to layer other products on top of it and no matter how you use it, hair is perfected, protected, and flawless.

Which hair type is it good for?
✔ Straight
✔ Wavy
✔ Curly

What it is:
A leave-in hair treatment and styling cream that delivers 10 benefits in one simple step, leaving hair perfectly polished.

Key benefits:
- Treats damaged hair
- Smooths frizz
- Restores softness and shine

Suggested Usage:
-Apply evenly to clean, towel-dried hair and style as desired.
-Can also be used as a finisher on dry hair for added perfection.

Pro tips:
-Add a few drops of Omega+ Nourishing Oil to CC Cream for an extra boost of moisture and additional smoothing benefits. Can be applied on clean, wet hair or to second-day hair for a style refresh.
-Looking for even more hold and control? Try CC Cream Extra Hold, especially formulated for thicker hair types.

Precautions:
-For external use only.
-Avoid eye contact.

-Caviar Extract: Contains amino acids and Omega-3 fatty acids that help smooth the hair shaft and increase shine.
-Vitamin C: Helps repair and resist damage caused by free radicals.
-Color Hold®: A proprietary technology that locks in hair color brightness.
-Seasilk®: A blend of marine botanicals that provides exceptional moisture.

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol , Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propanediol, Glycerin, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-55, Behentrimonium Chloride, Algae Extract, Caviar Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysilicone-15, Ascorbic Acid, Phospholipids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Honey Extract (Mel Extract), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Superoxide Dismutase, Polyquaternium-11, Polyimide-1, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Butylene Glycol, Amodimethicone, C11-15 Pareth-7, Laureth-9, Trideceth-12, Isopropyl Alcohol, PEG-4 Laurate, PEG-4 Dilaurate, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-4, Alcohol Denat., Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance.

• Is it worth the price? How often should you use it?6 Answers
  • Does this hair product really work wonders. The ingredien...5 Answers
  • Did this help with split ends and really dry hair?2 Answers
Alterna CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Replenishing Moisture CC Cream
  • "just after one sample use i am in love with this product! i have thick long brown hair as i was running it through my hair very little to no hair came out it mostuzisetrs but doesn't look greasy i will for sure be buying this product the smell is a bit citrus like which is not my favorite but it is magic in a bottle! you have to try" in 18 reviews
Kim M.
My hair is naturally straight, dry, and prone to breakage. I got a mini version of this in an Alterna set at Sephora as a point reward. This product claims it has 10 different benefits for hair, but in my experience I saw manageability, softness, shine, and smoothness. I used for about a year and never used up the mini size I had, I shower about 1-2x per week and always add a nickel sized amount when it was damp. My main concern was detangling which this did well. There is a light scent to this but it is mild and I forget about it, while I am very sensitive to fragrance and have had to toss products because of fragrance in the past. I preferred this product to most detanglers because it is a cream instead of a spray because usually sprays are only temporary while this cream keeps my hair from getting tangled at all between washes. I ended up discontinuing use of this because I stopped using silicones and sulfates in my haircare and this cream is silicone based. Silicones coat your hair and prevent moisture loss and make your hair shiny, but the coating it gives also keeps any moisture from getting in so over time your hair gets very dehydrated and then hydrating products aren't able to penetrate and moisturize. I also break out from silicones, but because this was only applied from ears down I never had scalp breakouts but I prefer to just skip on silicones all together now and have switched from Alterna and Joico to Living Proof and Briogeo. If silicones don't bother you and you want one hair product to take care of detangling, shine, protection, styling, etc then this is certainly a good option.
Ida Marie R.
Fallbrook
CAVIAR CC CREAM, Is a wonderful product it. I love the fact is 10-1 product . CC cream moisture, shine, smoothness, softness, anti-breakage, heat protection, light hold, UV protection, manageability, and strength. That means you didn't have to multiple products on your body. (Less is best ) . And the smell is amazing . Alterna CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Replenishing Moisture CC Cream
Janki B.
I received a deluxe sample of this product about 4 years ago and I remember it was the only thing at the time that would keep my damaged hair hydrated and smooth when I blow dried it. Fast forward to this year where I take care of my hair much better and it usually remains in its naturally silky state, but I still have those days that my ends feel more dry than usual. I bought this product because I remember what miracles it used to do for me and it never fails to give me that hydrated and bouncy look to my hair! It also smells incredible! I took it on vacation recently and a few of my friends used it while drying their hair and they want to buy it for themselves!
Joellyn C.
I'm a fan of the Kendi oil but noticed my hair needing extra help. I just got this product and was going to give it awhile before reviewing but after 1 use I had to write something.

My hair is very long and fine but I have a lot of it. I often let my hair air dry, but have used styling tools and blow dry as well. I also have a convertible in New England so I get hit with everything that can damage my hair.

I was out of my Alterna shampoo so I used my Paul Mitchell #2 for deep cleaning. I towel dried my hair and applied the CC cream starting at the ends and working up. It felt and smelled great.

I let my hair air dry. My hair wasn't greasy or weighed down, but I could tell there was something in my hair, and was soft and shiny. I was out in the sun and drove with the top down and my hair was almost tangle free and didn't feel like straw.

I woke up this morning with soft, shiny hair! I do clip my hair up but all the hair that escaped was tangle free. My hair also looks and feels like I just washed it! I say this product delivered on all counts and can't wait to see what my hair will be like with more use. Love Alterna!
Heather O.
Columbus, Ohio
This stuff is life changing. I just tried a sample of it and I’m planning on buying the full size. I’ve been testing out different high end hair products to help with my dry hair and nothing has worked. This is the ONE product that has changed the game for me. I saw results as soon as I put it in my dry, damaged hair and I’m never going back to any other product. My hair has been more shiny and soft than it has been in years. Thank goodness for that life-changing sample.
Amanda F.
Tampa
Absolutely love this product! It keeps my hair soft, smooth, and frizz free. I have fine, thin, curly hair and it does not weigh my hair down. It gives it a nice shine that doesn’t look oily. I take it with me everywhere I travel. No matter the climate/environment I can count on this product to keep my hair on point. You can use it on wet or dry hair and it smells divine! I have the full size product at home but also get the smaller travel size with my Sephora or Ulta points. It’s perfect!
Allison M.
Springfield, MO
This was my first time trying out any kind of CC cream. I have all sorts of 10-in-one protestant sprays but never tried a cream until now. I must say I was actually surprised that my hands didn't feel really gross after rubbing the cream into my hair. I also expected my hair to get crusty or slimy from the cream and my hair was actually very smooth and soft! I'm glad I got the chance to try some CC Cream 💕 #cccream
Mackenzie V.
Conway
I recently started using this product so I can't speak for the long-term effects, but so far I've been pleased it. I used a nickel sized amount in my hair after it had been towel dried and it instantly felt soft detangled. My brush slid through it with ease after applying it. It does have a different smell to it that I'm not sure how to describe, but it isn't a bad smell or very strong and the smell does fade pretty quick. I have long and thick hair that tends to be wavy and a little frizzy. The frizz was at a minimum after using this product and my hair was definitely very silky and shiny. This did not make my hair look greasy or oily by any means. I will continue to use this product until it runs out, I have a sample size currently and after I've used it a little longer I can better decide if I would purchase again or try something else out.
Maria E.
Madison Heights
My hair is naturally straight with some split ends. I apply this hair protected before I blow dry it because it can be used on damp hair to be styled. Ones I have blown dry it it is insanely silky and straight! It makes your hair feel natural instead of how other products make it feel caked on or oily. You truly see the difference as this product rejuvenates your hair! I need to purchase another bottle myself, I recommend buying it!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I honestly do not see what is so great about this product. Are used it a few times after receiving a simple and I didn’t really notice a difference after a few uses. A miracle leave-in product that delivers 10 benefits in 1 easy step, leaving hair perfectly polished. Provides complete: moisture, shine, smoothness, softness, UV protection, manageability, strength, anti-breakage, heat protection and light hold. Can be used alone or as a foundation for the layering of other styling products. Apply evenly to clean, towel-dried hair & style as desired. Can also be used as a finisher on dry hair for added perfection. I got the street from the website. If you’re wondering what the ingredients are it’s a huge list.
Rachael M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Anyone feel like this makes their hair more dry?
Leanne P.
Andover, MA
Is it worth the price? How often should you use it?
Brooke O.
Does this hair product really work wonders. The ingredients seem to have me wanting to buy right away but is there some other product in this hair category I should try before I grab this hair cream?
B C.
Is it better to use the cream on only the ends of the hair or would it be more effective all throughout the hair?
Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
Does this leave a heavy feeling in your hair or is it light weight?

Sephora