Add a Photo

By ALTERNA
#3497 in Shampoo
Red RangerWith bold red hair, it's impossible to blend in. And with all that attention, make sure your crimson locks are prepared to make the best impression with Alterna Caviar's Red Shampoo. Revives and nurtures hair Anti-aging Caviar Anti-Aging Red Shampoo is a daily, Sulfates free cleanser that revives and nurtures brunette hair, while counteracting unwanted red-orange tones that tend to surface over time. Does not contain color deposits that change the shade of your hair color. Optical Brighteners will revive your hair color and add multidimensional shine. Superior UVA/UVB and heat protection will keep hair healthy and hair color longer-lasting. Especially suited for: Mature HairFree of: Sulfates, parabens, gluten, petrolatum, phthalates, DEA, TEA, mineral oil, PABA and paraffin
Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Red Shampoo - 8.5 oz
This is a decent shampoo. I still prefer Oribe in general, but this one could be my second choice. The scent is nice and my hair is soft.
Tiffani W.
Tiffani W.

This shampoo is worth every penny. It helped keep my red crisp and my hair shiny and healthy. A small amount goes a long way.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.

Product is great but I'm not crazy about the scent. If you can get past that, then this is a great product.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Tacoma, WA

One of the best hair care lines on the market! This brand takes the treatment approach and has products that not only cleanse and clarify the hair, but actually work to repair and treat your hair to maintain it's shine, manageability and health. This product is amazing for all hair types but will really help hair remain strong so that it's not prone to breakage and helps bulk up thinning hair.
Rebekah S.
Rebekah S.
Dunn, NC

This stuff is amazing for my hair since I get it colored every 8-10 weeks it keeps if healthy and strong
Megan O.
Megan O.
Newington, Ct

This stuff is life! It left my hair soft, manageable and shiny. The worst part about this product is the price. I just can't justify it for the amount that you get in a bottle.
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Greensboro, NC

Love love love this shampoo. I received it as a sample and I was hooked! Love the smell and also that it is not too strong. It makes my hair feel so amazing. It lathers very well and works well on my dry scalp. So so satisfied with this product. I have never repurchased a shampoo as much as I have this one. So worth the money.
Justin S.
Justin S.
Bolton, Ontario

This was wonderful! Washing my hair without stripping everything out. It lathers a little bit but it definitely wasn't a ton. It smells great and my hair is always silky and soft after using it. I love it!
Sandy Y.
Sandy Y.
Milton, Ontario

This is a great shampoo. The entire caviar line is great. It doesn't strip my hair and it isn't harsh. I have dry, easily breakable hair. And this does a good job at giving me that clean feeling without drying it.

Join Now