BY ALTERNA

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Alterna s Anti-Aging series for red hair brings a new concept to life.  Alterna uses neutralizing tones to offer progressive tonality to unwanted hues that tend to surface over time without using color deposits that change the shade of your hair color.  The infusion of Optical Brighteners revives your hair color and adds multidimensional shine.  Superior UVA/UVB and heat protection keep hair healthy and hair color longer lasting. with Age-Control Complex®, Color Hold®, Seasilk®, Optical Brighteners, Enzymetherapy®, UVA/UVB Protection, Heat Protection, Recyclable Packaging, Biodegradable Formulas without Sulfates, Parabens, Gluten, Petrolatum, Paraffin, Phthalates, DEA, TEA, Mineral Oil, PABA, No Animal Testing Red hair has a tendency to fade faster than blonde or brunette shades.  Protect and revive red tones and keep unwanted secondary hu see more...

Review (1)
Jessica L.
Williamsville, NY
Wow. I have to say, when I first got the bottle (I purchased the shampoo and conditioner together, but no one has left a review for the conditioner, so I figured I'd leave mine here), I was not impressed. 8.5 ounces does not seem like much, especially for the price! I have dry, fairly long hair and I am use to using quite a bit of conditioner on my hair. I was surprised at how far a small amount of this conditioner went! I think I had this bottle for close to the same amount of time as I did my usual bottles, which were 1.5-2x the size. I tend to apply conditioner at the beginning of my shower and leave it in while I shave, so maybe 5 minutes or so. That was more than enough time for this conditioner to work its magic. In many ways it left my hair feeling like I had just used a moisturizing hair mask. I am a huge fan of this product line now and it is definitely one of the few indulgences I take when it comes to hair!