BeautyBodyBody CareAlterna
Caviar Anti-Aging Rapid Blowout Balm 50oz

Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Rapid Blowout Balm 5.0oz

by Alterna

A blowout balm formulated to protect andcut down on blow-dry time.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Rapid Blowout Balm 5.0oz!
Iris B.
Geneva, IL
Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Rapid Blowout Balm 5.0oz uploaded by Iris B.
I have very long, fine and thin hair and this product gives me some much needed volume, like a salon quality blowout every time I use it. I like the texture it gives me, without putting weigh down on my hair or make it greasy. I highly recommend this product for straight styles.
Satomi D.
folsom
This feels amazing on my skin such a great product use all the time I highly recommend
Erin S.
North Canton, OH
This is the best blowout balm I’ve ever used! It makes my hair so smooth and shiny and full of volume! It’s the perfect consistency, not too thick to weigh hair down and not too oily. It speeds up blow dry time and my blowout looks fresh for days!
Anjelica M.
Morristown, NJ
Anything Caviar is usually fabulous! I recently started using their products because welp, I am almost 30, and I need to try to combat aging as much as possible! I have tried their shampoos and conditioners and recently tried this and I loved it!
Nicole H.
Harwood Hts, IL
This product is amazing. It has a pump to dispense and a little is all that is really needed. It cuts down the amount of time to dry my hair, has a pleasant scent. I dry my hair with a barrel brush and it leaves my hair smooth, shiny, and looking great.
naf C.
1,107 reviews
Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Rapid Blowout Balm 5.0oz uploaded by naf C.
I love all the Alterna brand hair care products, especially those that I have tried already. This rapid blowout balm is no different! It does exactly what its name is about. It gives my hair a nice blowout. I don't even need to dry them much after using this product. I love the smell of this product. I also like that it is anti-aging, it does sort of give my hair a younger look. It's easy to use too. You just need to apply it to your damp hair and then use a hair dryer to dry and then style them. I'd definitely recommend this product to everyone. Received free, opinions are my own.
Ida B.
Copenhagen
I like this product - Gets the job done and smell fantastic in the process - What’s not to love?!
Angela D.
Muy buen precio,muy bueno en calidad ,recomendado siempre,lo usan varias personas en mi casa y están super contentas con el producto,calidad al máximo 10/10 super bueno, productos que le caen bien a muchos tipos de piel ,los uso muy frecuentemente, excelente producto.

Looking for your answer?