BY ALTERNA

Cheyenne K.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the way this serum smells and how it makes my hair shiny and glossy. A little goes a long way and it works well in tandem with Alterna’s Caviar shampoo and conditioners!
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
This is one of the best hair products on the market. The hole line is amazing!! This is a light weight hair polish that is non greasy and makes your hair shine. It controls frizz and fly aways and makes your hair look like you just had it professionaly don
Kat P.
Brainerd, MN
Honestly one of the best leave-in serums for my hair I have ever used. I was skeptical at first, but I fell in love with its crey texture, smell, and how well it protected and smoothdy hair no matter what style I had it in. I have been able to grow my hair by three inches while using it because it helped protect and strengthen my hair. A must have!
Farin G.
Lompoc, CA
This review is for the Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Omega+ Nourishing Oil. I really like this product. It does a great job moisturizing and softening my hair. I love the slight citrus-y smell that it has. A+ product.
Ann S.
Sacramento
It only takes a couple of drops to get read results with this nourishing hair serum. Smells clean and won’t add a yellow color to light hair.
Shelley L.
Boiling Springs
This hair serum is wonderful, it hydrated my hair, keeps it smooth, and has a nice scent.
Megan W.
Madison, AL
Amazingly moisturized my skin, leaving me feel baby faced. the anti-aging side effects were slow, but did work