BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsAlterna
CAVIAR Anti-Aging Perfect Iron Spray

ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging Perfect Iron Spray

by Alterna

An iron spray that protects hair from hot tools up to 450° F / 232° C. The ultimate protection against hot tools, Caviar Perfect Iron Spray protects each strand up to 450° F / 232° C. This heat-activated spray locks in moisture, sealing & smoothing the hair cuticle to eliminate frizz & split ends, and locks out humidity, preventing style reversion for sleek or curly locks that last. ThermoSeal Technology: Dual-action, heat-activated technology locks in moisture & locks out humidity. Forms a protective barrier around every hair strand to fight frizz and help straight or curly hair styles last longer. Clinical results show that Caviar Perfect Iron Spray protects hair up to 450° F / 232° C. Reduces breakage by 8.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging Perfect Iron Spray!
Myriam P. C.
the woodlands
I bought this product because i have been waiting to try this brand,plus I was out of town and I needed something small that wouldn’t take up a lot of space. I got to the hotel and I was about to use it and unfortunately my bottle was open/broken, mind you the bottle is pretty small and it is more expensive then what I’m used to paying for heat protectant. I used it honestly and I wasn’t super impressed but maybe it was my bad luck since it was expensive and I was already missing half of my bottle. I was unpacking and came to find out that my heat protectant leaked through my travel bag and soaked my clothing... not happy at all. I couldn’t return it, because I didn’t have time after my trip and when I did have time It would look as if I used the whole product and just wanted to return it.
Tara N.
This product does a fantastic job of protecting your hair from damaging heat tools. It smells great and leaves your hair looking healthy. The spray nozzle gives a very even mist, so all your hair gets covered. One bottle lasts a long time, even if used every day.
Jennifer S.
Brooklyn Park, MN
My hair is a mess from spring to end of summer from humidity, and I bought this on a whim not expecting it to be any different from other iron sprays I've tried (Tresemme, Bumble & bumble) but this blew my expectations out of the water. This legitimately alters my hair from a bizarre mess of waves and frizz to sleek and manageable! I wish this was a bottle that allowed for continuous spray instead of only one spray each time you press down, but that's literally my only complaint. Bottle is small enough for travel and doesn't leak at all.
Carli S.
Palmetto, FL
I switched from treseme heat spray to this and I will never go back. This is amazing! Smells great and works so much better.
Virginia H.
Inglewood, CA
Love it! Sizzled a but when usibg but helps keep my bleach blonde hair safe when styling. Smells neutral and packaging is gorgeous. Love all the Caviar products
Kayla K.
Fort Smith, AR
This stuff smells awesome! I have been using for about a month or so and really cannot tell if it is helping me or not... I am still having breakage and my hair is still dry on the ends. I do like it though, but not sure it's worth the price. Will see how I feel about it when I'm done with the bottle.
Dyanna O.
Shafter, CA
This line helped restore my hair! I used to have really damaged hair and it was constantly falling out but after I used a sample of 5 products from this line my hair was restored in 5 uses! Definitely recommend!!
Jennifer K.
Chester, Md
I am in LOVE with the Alterna Caviar Line! This smells awesome and doesn't leave my fine hair stuff like a lot of others! Steep price but then again, beauty is never cheap!
Megan C.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a solid heat protectant for your hair. I have long, fine, and dry hair. I spray this on while my hair is still a little damp before I blow dry or I’ll use it in sections before I curl or straightener my hair. I can see a difference in my ends and the smell is Ok. So that’s a win for me.
SYDNEY K.
KANEOHE
This product smells absolutely amazing. I always use it when I straighten my hair and everyone compliments the smell. You can’t find anything like it. Might be pricey but smells so good. Use to use chi I made the switch! Love it I’m totally obsessed.

Looking for your answer?