BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsAlterna
CAVIAR Anti-Aging Overnight Hair Rescue

ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging Overnight Hair Rescue

by Alterna

Repair While you Sleep A deep penetrating overnight treatment for severely damaged hair, Overnight Rescue with Age-Control Complex® & Enzymetherapy® instantly penetrates deeply into hair, delivering vital nutrients for transformational results while you sleep. After just one use, awaken to silky, shiny hair that looks and feels remarkably stronger, healthier, and visibly rejuvenated. Won t leave residue on your pillow. Repairs & replenishes damaged hair while you sleep. Restores & reinforces hair strength. Prevents future breakage. Restores hydration, strength & vibrancy. Absorbs instantly & won t leave residue on pillows or sheets. Cumulative results while having "immediate benefits" . Free of:

Can I use this on hair that has product in it from the day?
I have a sample of the overnight conditioner. My hair has a permanent wave and I’m wondering whether this will place nicely with my hair.
Olay or this one, which is good for oily skin??
Start your review of ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging Overnight Hair Rescue!
Kimberly H.
Spring, TX
This was a great treatment-super effective, did exactly what it was supposed to do-left my hair soft, shiny, and healthier looking than before I used it. One of the very best overnight hair treatments I’ve used, and the ingredient list is fantastic. 4 Big ⭐️!
Aleksandra R.
ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging Overnight Hair Rescue uploaded by Aleksandra R.
I actually received this as a sample and one of my Derm boxes and I have to say that the product is very nice. you apply this to dry hair before bedtime and you supposed to wash it out in the morning and you this about 2 to 3 times a week. When I tried this I did leave my hair nice and soft and it wasn't very dry I'm the smell wasn't bad either I like it. Good product will definitely think about buying it again
Evelyn A.
I use this about once or twice every couple of weeks, I have curly long hair and I do see a difference in my hair when I use this. I wake up to soft hair
Cindy D.
Arlington Hts, IL
Love this stuff. Easy to use at night. Just pump and put on in the evening or before going to bed. Your hair will feel silky and smooth in the morning…product is not overly fragranced either
Ann L.
Oakland
I love the whole caviar anti aging line. The shampoo and conditioner are my favorites. I have dry and damaged hair and I can see a difference whenever I use this. It makes my hair softer and smoother. It doesn't make your hair greasy or sticky nor does it leave any residual and it's easy to use. The only problem I have it's that I always forget to use it the night before.
Jen G.
Charlotte, NC
Who doesn't love the idea of hair repair while sleeping?! This leaves hair soft, smooth and smelling pretty for when you wake up. This is great product for damaged hair or hair that needs a little extra moisture but is a little pricey for the size.
Ayana B.
This product is intended to go into your hair at night and be washed out the next day to help repair damaged hair. It is quickly absorbed into the hair so you don't have to worry about your pillow and sheets. Hair is noticeable softer and more manageable after use. It can also be used during the day to give hair a quick boost if it is looking dry. I never had issues with it making my hair smelly!
Virginia H.
Inglewood, CA
Fantastic product. I adore the smell since it has a refreshing note to it. The product goes on easily and washes off just as nicely. My hair feels much silkier and tamed since I have major bleaching damage to my ends. The only thing I dislike is that I need a ton of product to get most of my hair covered.
Katherine C.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Ehhhh okay so I wasn't crazy about this product because I didn't see much of any change from using it. I felt as if the right after washing out it felt great , but didn't improve my hair overall in long term. It was more of a short term effect until the next time I put it and on and so on.
Zuly C.
West New York, NJ
This overnight hair rescue is everything I apply this at nights and my hair looks fantastic after I washed it in the morning