ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging Overnight Hair Rescue uploaded by Becky M.ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging Overnight Hair Rescue uploaded by Aleksandra R.ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging Overnight Hair Rescue uploaded by Katy S.

BY ALTERNA

Repair While you Sleep A deep penetrating overnight treatment for severely damaged hair, Overnight Rescue with Age-Control Complex® & Enzymetherapy® instantly penetrates deeply into hair, delivering vital nutrients for transformational results while you sleep. After just one use, awaken to silky, shiny hair that looks and feels remarkably stronger, healthier, and visibly rejuvenated. Won t leave residue on your pillow. Repairs & replenishes damaged hair while you sleep. Restores & reinforces hair strength. Prevents future breakage. Restores hydration, strength & vibrancy. Absorbs instantly & won t leave residue on pillows or sheets. Cumulative results while having "immediate benefits" . Free of: see more...

• Does this work for colored hair? Mine is so processed. I'd love a...1 Answers
  • Does this product leave any kind of fishy smell on any one else's...2 Answers
  • Olay or this one, which is good for oily skin?? Be the first to answer!
Ayana B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is intended to go into your hair at night and be washed out the next day to help repair damaged hair. It is quickly absorbed into the hair so you don't have to worry about your pillow and sheets. Hair is noticeable softer and more manageable after use. It can also be used during the day to give hair a quick boost if it is looking dry. I never had issues with it making my hair smelly!
Virginia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fantastic product. I adore the smell since it has a refreshing note to it. The product goes on easily and washes off just as nicely. My hair feels much silkier and tamed since I have major bleaching damage to my ends. The only thing I dislike is that I need a ton of product to get most of my hair covered.
Katherine C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ehhhh okay so I wasn't crazy about this product because I didn't see much of any change from using it. I felt as if the right after washing out it felt great , but didn't improve my hair overall in long term. It was more of a short term effect until the next time I put it and on and so on.
Julie U.
Hanford, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing hair product it might be a little pricey for some people but it's always gonna be one of my to go products especially in the summer my hair is very thick and wavy and this product makes my hair feel soft and leaves it shiny and it smells amazing.
Zuly C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This overnight hair rescue is everything I apply this at nights and my hair looks fantastic after I washed it in the morning
Sydney S.
Bellevue, NE
When I use this i can definitely feel a difference in my hair after shampooing !!
Aleksandra R.
I actually received this as a sample and one of my Derm boxes and I have to say that the product is very nice. you apply this to dry hair before bedtime and you supposed to wash it out in the morning and you this about 2 to 3 times a week. When I tried this I did leave my hair nice and soft and it wasn't very dry I'm the smell wasn't bad either I like it. Good product will definitely think about buying it again
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really understand the purpose of this product. I shower at night, so I put it in my hair once it is dry, then go to bed. I don't wash it out in the morning, it stays in until I shower. I use it 3 times a week and I do notice that my hair is a little thicker with it in. But I don't really care about that. It is packaged nicely and the pump pumps out the perfect amount of product. Once you start running this gunk through your hair it STINKS! It stinks STRONGLY of fish. It is downright disgusting. The scent is only around when you are rubbing it in, you can't smell it on your hair. Wash your hands after or you will keep smelling that lingering fishy smell. I am using it to get rid of it. It's a waste of time and money. You can find something that's cheaper and doesn't stink if you just want your hair to feel thicker.
Scarlett S.
Dover, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really see the purpose of this product. My hair feels a little thicker after I rub it in, but beyond that, I don't know what it does, or what it's supposed to do. It also smells horrible when it's pumped out. It makes your hands stink of fish, which I find very odd. The packaging is nice, the pump works well, but a well designed pump isn't going to get me to buy the product again.
Jennifer B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really does work. It helps repair damage and tangles in my hair and after I wash it out in the morning my hair is SO soft and shiny. It also has a wonderful clean scent.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave any kind of fishy smell on any one else's hair after it is applied? I'm guessing it is the omega base?
Sherilynn M.
San Francisco, CA
Does this work for colored hair? Mine is so processed. I'd love a pillow safe recommendation for conditioning and repair!
Brittany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this hyrdate color processed hair?
Manminder K.
Olay or this one, which is good for oily skin??