ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging Overnight Hair Rescue uploaded by Aleksandra R.ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging Overnight Hair Rescue uploaded by Becky M.ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging Overnight Hair Rescue uploaded by Katy S.
2 colors available

BY ALTERNA

Repair While you Sleep A deep penetrating overnight treatment for severely damaged hair, Overnight Rescue with Age-Control Complex® & Enzymetherapy® instantly penetrates deeply into hair, delivering vital nutrients for transformational results while you sleep. After just one use, awaken to silky, shiny hair that looks and feels remarkably stronger, healthier, and visibly rejuvenated. Won t leave residue on your pillow. Repairs & replenishes damaged hair while you sleep. Restores & reinforces hair strength. Prevents future breakage. Restores hydration, strength & vibrancy. Absorbs instantly & won t leave residue on pillows or sheets. Cumulative results while having "immediate benefits" . Free of: see more...

• Does this work for colored hair? Mine is so processed. I'd love a p...1 Answers
  • Does this product leave any kind of fishy smell on any one else's h...2 Answers
  • Does this hyrdate color processed hair?Be the first to answer!
Ayana B.
Ayana B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is intended to go into your hair at night and be washed out the next day to help repair damaged hair. It is quickly absorbed into the hair so you don't have to worry about your pillow and sheets. Hair is noticeable softer and more manageable after use. It can also be used during the day to give hair a quick boost if it is looking dry. I never had issues with it making my hair smelly!
Virginia H.
Virginia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fantastic product. I adore the smell since it has a refreshing note to it. The product goes on easily and washes off just as nicely. My hair feels much silkier and tamed since I have major bleaching damage to my ends. The only thing I dislike is that I need a ton of product to get most of my hair covered.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ehhhh okay so I wasn't crazy about this product because I didn't see much of any change from using it. I felt as if the right after washing out it felt great , but didn't improve my hair overall in long term. It was more of a short term effect until the next time I put it and on and so on.
Julie U.
Julie U.
Hanford, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing hair product it might be a little pricey for some people but it's always gonna be one of my to go products especially in the summer my hair is very thick and wavy and this product makes my hair feel soft and leaves it shiny and it smells amazing.
Zuly C.
Zuly C.
This overnight hair rescue is everything I apply this at nights and my hair looks fantastic after I washed it in the morning
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Bellevue, NE
When I use this i can definitely feel a difference in my hair after shampooing !!
Aleksandra R.
Aleksandra R.
I actually received this as a sample and one of my Derm boxes and I have to say that the product is very nice. you apply this to dry hair before bedtime and you supposed to wash it out in the morning and you this about 2 to 3 times a week. When I tried this I did leave my hair nice and soft and it wasn't very dry I'm the smell wasn't bad either I like it. Good product will definitely think about buying it again
Katy S.
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
I notice I have less split ends while using this. My natural hair is very long and thick down to my waist and a little goes a long way. Its smooth operator. I it can be pricey but I was able to snag this product as buy one get one free at Sally's beauty supply and my fiancé have given me discount through his work place.
Jen G.
Jen G.
Ladson, SC
Who doesn't love the idea of hair repair while sleeping?! This leaves hair soft, smooth and smelling pretty for when you wake up. This is great product for damaged hair or hair that needs a little extra moisture but is a little pricey for the size.
Peilun L.
Peilun L.
Davis, CA
I love the whole caviar anti aging line. The shampoo and conditioner are my favorites. I have dry and damaged hair and I can see a difference whenever I use this. It makes my hair softer and smoother. It doesn't make your hair greasy or sticky nor does it leave any residual and it's easy to use. The only problem I have it's that I always forget to use it the night before.
Kim R.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave any kind of fishy smell on any one else's hair after it is applied? I'm guessing it is the omega base?
Sherilynn M.
Sherilynn M.
San Francisco, CA
Does this work for colored hair? Mine is so processed. I'd love a pillow safe recommendation for conditioning and repair!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this hyrdate color processed hair?