ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging Overnight Hair Rescue uploaded by Aleksandra R.ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging Overnight Hair Rescue uploaded by Becky M.ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging Overnight Hair Rescue uploaded by Katy S.

BY ALTERNA

Repair While you Sleep A deep penetrating overnight treatment for severely damaged hair, Overnight Rescue with Age-Control Complex® & Enzymetherapy® instantly penetrates deeply into hair, delivering vital nutrients for transformational results while you sleep. After just one use, awaken to silky, shiny hair that looks and feels remarkably stronger, healthier, and visibly rejuvenated. Won t leave residue on your pillow. Repairs & replenishes damaged hair while you sleep. Restores & reinforces hair strength. Prevents future breakage. Restores hydration, strength & vibrancy. Absorbs instantly & won t leave residue on pillows or sheets. Cumulative results while having "immediate benefits" . Free of: see more...

• Does this work for colored hair? Mine is so processed. I'd love a...1 Answers
  • Does this product leave any kind of fishy smell on any one else's...2 Answers
  • Olay or this one, which is good for oily skin?? Be the first to answer!
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Review for: default more...
This is my favorite hair mask. So far no others compare. I leave it in overnight and if the fishy smell is gone in the morning, I sometimes won’t wash my hair until the next day. ( It makes my hair look nice the next morning so I like to leave it in for the day)

My hair is super soft while using this, my processed color is vibrant, and overall shine and bounce ! Best hair product!

There is a fishy smell upon application, but sometimes gone in the morning before even washing. No residual odor after washing.
Mariana C.
Mankato, MN
Review for: default more...
It does not leave a residue on my sheets and my hair feels softer and healthier than it has in a long time. I like the fact that you can get the impact of a deep conditioner while I sleep.
Aleksandra R.
I actually received this as a sample and one of my Derm boxes and I have to say that the product is very nice. you apply this to dry hair before bedtime and you supposed to wash it out in the morning and you this about 2 to 3 times a week. When I tried this I did leave my hair nice and soft and it wasn't very dry I'm the smell wasn't bad either I like it. Good product will definitely think about buying it again
Peilun L.
Davis, CA
I love the whole caviar anti aging line. The shampoo and conditioner are my favorites. I have dry and damaged hair and I can see a difference whenever I use this. It makes my hair softer and smoother. It doesn't make your hair greasy or sticky nor does it leave any residual and it's easy to use. The only problem I have it's that I always forget to use it the night before.
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
I don't really understand the purpose of this product. I shower at night, so I put it in my hair once it is dry, then go to bed. I don't wash it out in the morning, it stays in until I shower. I use it 3 times a week and I do notice that my hair is a little thicker with it in. But I don't really care about that. It is packaged nicely and the pump pumps out the perfect amount of product. Once you start running this gunk through your hair it STINKS! It stinks STRONGLY of fish. It is downright disgusting. The scent is only around when you are rubbing it in, you can't smell it on your hair. Wash your hands after or you will keep smelling that lingering fishy smell. I am using it to get rid of it. It's a waste of time and money. You can find something that's cheaper and doesn't stink if you just want your hair to feel thicker.
Ayana B.
This product is intended to go into your hair at night and be washed out the next day to help repair damaged hair. It is quickly absorbed into the hair so you don't have to worry about your pillow and sheets. Hair is noticeable softer and more manageable after use. It can also be used during the day to give hair a quick boost if it is looking dry. I never had issues with it making my hair smelly!
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
I notice I have less split ends while using this. My natural hair is very long and thick down to my waist and a little goes a long way. Its smooth operator. I it can be pricey but I was able to snag this product as buy one get one free at Sally's beauty supply and my fiancé have given me discount through his work place.
Katherine C.
Ehhhh okay so I wasn't crazy about this product because I didn't see much of any change from using it. I felt as if the right after washing out it felt great , but didn't improve my hair overall in long term. It was more of a short term effect until the next time I put it and on and so on.
Virginia H.
Fantastic product. I adore the smell since it has a refreshing note to it. The product goes on easily and washes off just as nicely. My hair feels much silkier and tamed since I have major bleaching damage to my ends. The only thing I dislike is that I need a ton of product to get most of my hair covered.
Brittany A.
My obsession. I can't even begin to explain my love for this product. After years of torture on my hair (bleach, color, heat, and basically everything under the rainbow), my hair has been a complete mess. I use this product after my showers and before I go to bed at night. It smells amazing and I always wake up with soft locks.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
Does this product leave any kind of fishy smell on any one else's hair after it is applied? I'm guessing it is the omega base?
Sherilynn M.
San Francisco, CA
Does this work for colored hair? Mine is so processed. I'd love a pillow safe recommendation for conditioning and repair!
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
Olay or this one, which is good for oily skin??
Brittany B.
Does this hyrdate color processed hair?