ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging Moisture Conditioner with Seasilk uploaded by Katerin A.

BY ALTERNA

Alterna® enzymetherapy® Anti-Aging Seasilk® Alterna conditioners seal in essential ingredients and reinforce their results.  Stress from the environment, the sun, aging, chemical services and everyday styling damages hair and leaves it brittle, dull and lifeless.  This conditioner infused with Seasilk®, Age-Control Complex™ and Photozyme Complex™ with Color Hold™ helps maintain moisture, protects from daily stresses and delivers what your hair needs to remain strong, healthy and younger looking. Enzymetherapy® - The Science of Skincare for Hair™ see more...

Taki V.
Austin, TX
This is my favorite shampoo line ever! My hair is very dry and I can just never get it smooth. This is one of the few products I've found to actually make my hair soft and silky! It is pretty pricey, but there are great deals year-round when you can get it on discount. This is definitely worth getting for dry hair!
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
This conditioner smells nice. My hair felt clean and soft after my shower. HOWEVER, it did not take long for my hair to start feeling dirty after washing....I received this sample size and i definitely will not be purchasing.
Tanisha B.
Edinburg, TX
I bought this for my mom cause she complains about her lines on her face, at first she thought it didn't work because she wasn't regularly using it but once she did it made a noticeable difference. Her crows feet were practically gone and her frown lines are completely gone. It does take a while to work as with any product.
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
I use this regularly - just like the shampoo I alternate between this and the livingproof restore one. Using them has improved my damaged hair so much! I get a great amount of moisture without weighing my hair down.
Amanda T.
Used this product in conjunction with the matching shampoo. It didn't serm to do anything more than a standard conditioner, and for the money I want more. Once applied it does feel as though it is condtioning, but after rinsing and then finishing up in the shower it almost like the product was never there. Seems like a light formula so it may work better for someone with fine hair.
Alyssa J.
Anaheim, CA
I LOVE this conditioner. I use it when my ends are really feeling sad, and it makes them feel so silky after. I love the smell too. You don't need to use it with the shampoo to have it work but if you do, then it REALLY feels amazing. I have thin hair so I definitely would not use it everyday though.
Amanda B.
Yukon, OK
If this wasn't so expensive it would be the only shampoo I would use. I used the whole system, shampoo, conditioner and scalp treatment. It helped my hair not fall out as much and made it soft. I don't care for the scent but it doesn't stay in my hair that long.
Savannah R.
Greenville, SC
I love this conditioner when my hair is extra dry in the winter. This product smells great, is rich and thick and leaves your hair feeling super silly. It was safe for my color-treated and rinsed easily. A little goes a long way!
Caroline I.
Levittown, NY
This is a great conditioner. My hair is very fine and sort of dried on the ends from coloring it. And any time I've used this conditioner, my hair feels soft and it is noticeably smoothr after
Vanessa L.
Boston, MA
This conditioner is amazing!! After one use, my hair felt softer and smelled heavenly

back