Alterna CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Infinite Color Hold Shampoo

by Alterna

This luxurious shampoo features dual capture complex to provide UV protection, minimize color fade for lasting coloring vibrancy, and replenishes lost moisture. All products in the Infinite Color Hold collection deliver a synergy of antiaging benefits with powerful UV protection to help prevent wash-out, dry-out, and fade-out for healthy-looking hair.

Which hair type is it good for?
✔ Straight
✔ Wavy
✔ Curly
✔ Coiled
✔ Tightly Coiled

What it is:
A shampoo that protects, minimizes color fade, and replenishes moisture.

Key benefits:
- Preserves hair color, vibrancy, and shine
- Replenishes lost moisture
- Provides powerful color-fade protection

Suggested Usage:
-Massage throughout wet hair and scalp.
-Rinse.

-Red Raspberry Leaf Oil and Sunflower Seed Oil: Replenishes natural lipid layer of the hair holding in color pigment and moisture.
-Vitamins A, C, and E: Help reduce exposure to free radicals which causes oxidation to the hair fiber.
-Caviar Extract: Helps smooth the hair shaft and increase shine with amino acids and omega-3 fatty acids.
-Age-control Complex: Addresses natural, chemical, and environmental aging; helps smooth the hair strand and increase shine with caviar extract and vitamin C.

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Dimethicone, Propanediol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Decyl Glucoside, Quaternium-95, Acrylates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Crosspolymer, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract , Alaria Esculenta Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Caviar Extract, Panthenol, Phospholipids, Superoxide Dismutase, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Silicone Quaternium-16, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-10, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Polyquaternium-7, Polysilicone-15, Undeceth-11, Undeceth-5, Polyquaternium-55, Lauryl Alcohol, Butyloctanol, Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Disodium EDTA, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Phytate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dihydroxypropyl PEG-5 Linoleammonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Benzoic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance.

I'm not so sure this is paraben free and I did see something about sulfate, there's alcohol in this too. I don't need more stuff to dry my hair out.
Does this really help keep your color for 70 days? Thank you ☺️
Does this make your hair greasy?
Start your review of Alterna CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Infinite Color Hold Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Dedham, MA
This is the best shampoo I have ever tried before hands down...I have a little bit of oily hair but not bad...this transformed my hair (conditioner also) the scent is not overpowering it’s just a nice clean scent...I highly recommend this shampoo there is nothing that I do not like about it!
Los Angeles, CA
First off this is very pricey for shampoo and it’s a small bottle however a little goes a long way so it should last you 2 months if you wash your hair every other day. Very gentle on your hair, leaves my hair super shiny, frizz free, sleek, just healthy looking.
This is a good product. It made my hair feel very nice. However, I think this line is a little gimmicky, overall. I don't like that it has fragrance. And, ever since I discovered olaplex, I can't give anything else 5 stars but olaplex.
Kept my color looking great. Just wasn’t a fan of the smell but I can see past that because it left my blonde highlights looking fresh. It has a great lather and my hair felt very clean. Would purchase again.
Bloomington, IL
I’ve been using this to keep my red dyed hair bright and so far it’s been doing a great job! Not the best smell ever but it smells like a salon so if that’s something you like I for sure recommend this
Volo, IL
I love all the Alterna products. They are very nourishing for the hair. I get my hair colored on a regular basis so this product helps my color last longer and helps it to not dry out.
Los Angeles, CA
Leaves my hair feeling like silk. Worth every dollar and one of my favorite shampoos. Doesn’t have the prettiest scent but it doesn’t smell chemical or anything either. I recommend it even for straight thinner hair, won’t weigh it down. If you have thick frizzy hair I definitely think you should give it a try. Bought a bottle for my mom who has thick damaged hair from over processing and in one use she felt her hair noticeably softer. A little product goes a long way so one bottle lasted me months.
Spring Valley, NY
I purchased this when I had changed my hair color to a vibrant Violet color. When using this sample along with the conditioner and serum my color lasted 6 months.
Jamaica, NY
I love alterna to bits and pieces. This product smells divine and makes me wish I could dive into the bottle. My hair is always super silky after is use the shampoo and conditioner duo. It lathers enough but not too much. I am not disappointed at all.
Navarre, FL
I have been using purple shampoo for my color-treated hair but it has been extremely drying. I used this shampoo, in combination with the conditioner and it leaves my hair looking and feeling hydrated and smooth. I believe it has cut down on breakage. It isn't taking the bronze out of my hair or lightening it as a purple shampoo would, but it is maintaining my color nicely.