BY ALTERNA

An "on-the-go" quartet of the brand's top-selling Caviar Anti-Aging Shampoo, Conditioner, Overnight Hair Rescue, and Working Hair Spray. Experience the transformative effects of Caviar Anti-Aging and return hair to its youthful, pristine condition with this "on-the-go" quartet designed to instantly revitalize hair while infusing deep hydration, vital nutrients, and a healthy brilliance.This set contains:- 1.35 oz Caviar Moisture Shampoo- 1.35 oz Caviar Moisture Conditioner- 1.5 oz Caviar Moisture Working Hair Spray- 1 oz Caviar Overnight Hair Rescue It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Kim S.
LOVE this set! I am super picky when it comes to shampoos and conditioners so I was very impressed when I tried this set. I purchased it at Sephora when needing some travel sized products for a trip I was taking. It left my hair soft, silky, moisturized - I could go on. Definitely worth testing out!
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
This is a very nice line of haircare products. The smell is amazing. I have curly color treated medium blond hair. I purchased it at Sephora. It does not dry out my hair. It is gentle and makes my hair feel smooth and silky. I would definitely purchase again .
angie m.
Beaverton, OR
This is my go to shampoo and conditioner and not to mention brand. Shampoo and conditioner please my hair so soft and silky . I have chemically treated hair and it's gentle enough to use it daily.
Jenny H.
I do like this set. I have been using it for some time now and it does seem to help with the fine lines.
Holly H.
Vancouver, BC
I bought this at Sephora a while ago to try because I have heard good reviews about this brand (especially the rescue) It's didn't really do much to my hair other than the softness but I felt like it wasn't worth the price for hair products.
nicole s.