ALTERNA Caviar Anti-Aging Dry Shampoo uploaded by Sarah S.ALTERNA Caviar Anti-Aging Dry Shampoo uploaded by Jocelyn N.ALTERNA Caviar Anti-Aging Dry Shampoo uploaded by Christine C.

BY ALTERNA

What it is A talc-free, anti-aging dry shampoo formulated to gently absorb excess oil, product buildup and impurities. What it does Extends the life of  your blow-out and instantly refreshes hair between washings. Re-energizes hair, leaving it with a clean, touchable texture and a refreshed scent. Why you need it Shampooing less frequently can save hair from heat damage and color fade. Dry Shampoo acts like a shower-in-a-bottle for your hair on those days when you don t have time to lather, rinse and repeat. Dry Shampoo is the perfect pick-me-up to keep in your purse or gym bag to refresh your hair before a night out after a long day at work. Freshly washed hair can be hard to manage when trying to create an up-do. Use Dry Shampoo to add volume and texture, which makes clean hair easier to style. Dry Shampoo see more...

• Does this dry shampoo leave the hair with any of that dull gray l...1 Answers
  • I want to be able to use a dry shampoo to extend time between hav...1 Answers
  • My problem with a lot of dry shampoos is that they make my alread...1 Answers
Cookieinthecity_ S.
San Diego
Alterna is amazing! I’d say if you want luxury and functionality this brand does it, you can use this dry shampoo and your hair feels refreshed for two days there is no white residue and your hair still feels soft.
RebeccaBlair c.
Williamsville, NY
I love everything from Alterna and this product does not disappoint! It smells great and I love its lightweight feel. It makes my hair look refreshed and not greasy, not matter how bad my hair is. Also, I have had the bottle for over a year and its still got some life yet despite using about once a week.
Kat D.
Glenshaw, PA
My holy grail! I’m so glad I found this product I don’t know what I’d do without it now! A dry shampoo is a necessity for me and I’ve tried so many different ones in the past but nothing is like this one in my opinion. I love how it’s a powder I feel that it works so much better than any spray. The powder quickly absorbs all the oils and leaves no trace that it’s there. It will make your hair look clean even days after washing. The bottle is nice you just hold upside down and sprinkle it on the roots and then I just comb through and good to go! I highly recommend this product!
Kilee P.
Hudson, NH
the new packaging for this is really cool and original and probably part of the reason i got this product. it comes in a bottle that has a litle pump on the top so the powder comes out in light puffs so you can mist the hair instead of globbing it on or spraying it. it works enough to get the job done but i feel like ive had better ones
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
This dry shampoo has been my saving grace! My hair has basically been all colors, and i mean alll colors..Right now my hair is Pravana Green, and Neon Green lol. Using this powder is just the best. I have the worst luck when it comes to aerosol can dry shampoos...there is something about my bathroom that just breaks them all..all the dry shampoo spray cans just die half full lol. I started using this just out of sheer frustration that the cans don't work for me, but this has never failed me. I also have baby fine hair..not thin, but baby fine, super straight..no texture. When I use this...i gain texture..volume..a matte finish to my hair that you can still run your hands through..and is touchably soft...for DAYS. This is super easy to apply, and I just can't say enough good things about it. I think I'm on my 13th bottle of this lol. I've used it for over a year, I prolly go through a bottle a month, to month and a half..and I LOVE IT! I will not stop using this unless they stop making it! As a hairstylist, I highly recommend this to anyone with oily hair who needs a boost of volume.
Christine K.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of my favorite dry shampoos. The smell is fantastic, almost like a faint perfume smell like freshly washed hair would smell, and the consistency of the powder is perfect. It's not too thick and not too fine. I have extremely fine hair and I find this powder gives me some lift immediately. I can go days between washes which is something I would never be able to do without this product. My hair is so fine that it becomes greasy in an instant. The precision tip of this bottle is my only gripe, because I wish I could sprinkle rather than line or dab it. It's worth the extra cash and it lasts much longer than its aerosol counterparts. I'm on my 3rd bottle, no regrets.
Please let me know if this review helped you in your decision-making process by hitting the "helpful" button below!
Trish L.
It works ok at preventing greasy roots and adding texture, but it's not for dark hair! It makes my hair look dull and dusty, which is funny because the product name has "anti-aging."
Christine C.
Edina, MN
It's sort of laughable that they say this is "anti-aging." It is a good dry shampoo but I wouldn't repurchase because of the packaging. It has a pointed opening and you shake powder out. Even with the pointed tip, this gets all over my top. It has corn starch and tapioca starch in it. I'm recently thinking rice starch works better for me, but that's a working theory. (Photo on my Insta @christineincolorbeauty)
Chrissy B.
Columbia, SC
I love this product! I have extremely greasy hair, if I don't wash it every day, you'd think I didn't wash it in a week. If I go somewhere after work, I always touch up with dry shampoo. This product is by far the best I have tried. I just part my hair to the side, sprinkle some in, part it in the middle and sprinkle, and then on the other side do the same. Then I brush it through and poof, my hair looks great again! I have med-dark brown hair, and it doesn't change the color or give it a grayish tint. This is easy to use, and doesn't have an overwhelming smell like some of the aerosols can. This is an amazing product and I'd recommend it to anyone!
Veronica R.
Overland, MO
This is my all time favorite. For the longest time, I tried brand after brand in aerosol and never found something that had my three main aspects for dry shampoo: 1. Absorbs Oil, not just cover it. 2. Actually blend in and not look powered. 3. Smell amazing.
Even though I have bright red hair, and you can see the powder at first, it blends so well and so lightly that it doesn't show, it only absorbs. I don't feel gross throughout the day and my hair doesn't look completely textured all over because the nozzle allows for more control and just getting my roots. One of a kind.
Danielle W.
My problem with a lot of dry shampoos is that they make my already thick hair thicker. Like they seem to add a lot of weight and make my hair harder to style. Is this one pretty light weight?
Rachel T.
Saint Paul, MN
Does this dry shampoo leave the hair with any of that dull gray look that some other brands leave?
Kimberly S.
Olive Branch, MS
I want to be able to use a dry shampoo to extend time between having to blow-dry and straighten my hair, so far the ones I have tried seem to weigh down my hair. Does this dry shampoo seem heavy?