BY ALTERNA

Caviar Full-Body Volume Creme - Maximum Fullness & Lift. Long-lasting, all-over volume This volumizing creme boosts hair at the roots and gives long-lasting all-over volume with medium hold and a soft, natural finish. For those who want voluptuous all-over body and bounce and exceptional lift at the roots. The Benefits: Boost volume and body in all hair types. Adds instant fullness and lifts at the root. Creates texture and pliable control with a natural finish. Provides protection. see more...

Kristie W.
Johns Creek, GA
I love the stuff so much, I use it almost every day. It only takes a very small amount and the texture that it puts in your hair is unrivaled. I’ve tried pretty much every cream from everybody and this is my favorite. Totally worth the price, it lasts a long time.
Lexy 🎀.
Youngstown, Ohio
I sampled a small amount. This product has an Average smell, and wasn’t anything special during the time I used it. I noticed it did have a bunch of alcohol in the ingredients which will eventually dry out hair, so I probably will not use again.
Kristi H.
Alterna is the BEST hair care line out there in my opinion. My hair was over processed and very damaged and I gave this a try and my hair virtually turned around after one use! Love this stuff!
Kaylee H.
Cherry Valley, MA
I have tried the majority of the Alterna Caviar line and have to say it's amazing! there is actually caviar (fish oil) in their products. (It does not smell like fish at all) It has the same effect as taking fish oil pills would except that it goes right to the roots of your hair and addresses the issue. It restores, repairs and protects. This product provides volume while softening and protecting and long term repairs the hair from root to end! It is a must try!
Lia X.
I loveeee the alterna caviar brand. It leaves your hair feeling hydrated without weighing it down and it smells extremely good. When I use their products on the ends of my hair I see dramatic results right away.
Monica K.
Absolutely obsessed with this product. I got it as a sample and fell in love. It is a bit expensive but a little goes a long way. It smells amazing and makes me feel like I am having a spa like experience in my own bathroom :)
Alexandria G.
Memphis, TN
I love Caviar products! They're pretty expensive but worth it. This is a smooth moisturizer that leaves your body soft. However, I'm not too fond of their hair care products. Didn't work well with my hair for some reason.
Rikki S.
For someone with really thin hair I love this product. It definitely makes my hair feel thicker and have more volume which helps me style my hair differently than I usually have to! Love!
Jessica I.
Brooklyn , NY
This product did not work very well in my fine curly frizzy hair. I didn't like the texture very much, made my hair a little crunchy after applying, also a little bit stick. It does hold my curls but makes my hair look wet forever
Raquel C.
Got a sample of this magic and I love how nice makes my hair look so soft and the volume OMG !! I blow dry my hair and for sure I will be purchasing the full size !
Mahenoor K.
Does this strip your hair of color?
Lana M.
Is this for all over the body use??
Sereena H.
Coldwater, MI
How well does this actually work?
Samar G.
Saudi Arbia
How dose it smells?
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR
I have used the caviar line before and have never been too impressed. Does this work well? Is it heavy?