Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Brunette Shampoo, 8.5 Ounce

by Alterna

what makes this product so extraordinary?
Is this product really good?
What does it do to your hair
Start your review of Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Brunette Shampoo, 8.5 Ounce!
Maricopa , Ca
Once I started using the alterna brand I was hooked they have some really great hair products I was totally impressed I saw a review from makeupbyrose or "roseandben" on you tube and she has such long long beautiful luscious hair so I was totally set on trying it and I did and it was great my hair is so thick and long and it's hard to find stuff that works good and is great for your hair without all the additives stuff in hair products. They have this blow out balm and spray you can put in your hair before blow drying and it totally speeds up drying time
Redondo Beach, CA
i actually do not color my hair, so i don't use the brunette formula. I do use the anti aging shampoo and conditioner and i don't know how i lived without it. SO moisturizing and it's amazing. Keeps my hair healthy and shiny. I straighten it often so i need all the protection i can get!
Philadelphia, PA
I love this shampoo, I hate that the price point is so High. I have gotten multiple samples of it which are great for traveling and getting to know the products. It works, I just wished it was so expensive, I typically use it before big events.
I put my hair through a lot! From color, bleach, curling irons, flat irons and blow drying my hair would be in shambles if it wasn't for this product! It cleans my hair while the conditioner hydrates it without compromising my color or integrity.
I love this stuff! I love the packaging first of all, very sleek and pretty color. The scent of this shampoo is great and not overpowering and I love the texture it leaves to my hair. I will always repurchase this
This is such a wonderful shampoo for us brunettes! It keeps the color looking fresh, yet also keeps my hair Ulta soft and moisturized! It is a bit pricey, but I believe it's worth it for the results you get!
Bay Shore, NY
All the alterna caviar shampoos are amazing they make my hair look so Healthy. I am an even go longer between haircuts because it so great. It pricey. But worth it!
Sheboygan, WI
it's alright, it's great for smoothing hair out and it's also a nice scent and it's abit of last lasting but it's a great deal to buy!
Absolutely love this shampoo works great for my hair I've purchased 3 bottles since I've tried it
Camden, NJ
We all love it every time we use it makes our hair smooth n soft and my friends loves it