ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging Brunette Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by evelyn p.

BY ALTERNA

Alterna s Anti-Aging series for brunette hair brings a new concept to life.  Alterna uses neutralizing tones to offer progressive tonality to unwanted hues that tend to surface over time without using color deposits that change the shade of your hair color.  The infusion of Optical Brighteners revives your hair color and adds multidimensional shine.  Superior UVA/UVB and heat protection keep hair healthy and hair color longer lasting. with Age-Control Complex®, Color Hold®, Seasilk®, Optical Brighteners, Enzymetherapy®, UVA/UVB Protection, Heat Protection, Recyclable Packaging, Biodegradable Formulas without Sulfates, Parabens, Gluten, Petrolatum, Paraffin, Phthalates, DEA, TEA, Mineral Oil, PABA, No Animal Testing Brunette hair can look drab and dull as color fades and unwanted secondary hues come to surface.  Keep natural and color treated br see more...

evelyn p.
pembroke pines
Switched from Redken Sulfate free conditioner to the Alterna Caviar line because my hair was very damaged and falling out due to a stylist frying my hair! It is very pricey but has helped my hair recover and is 70% healthier with a months use! Will continue using it and see if the results continue! Definitely recommend if your hair needs some tlc!
Scarlett T.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This stuff works wonders. It smells amazing. It leaves my hair feeling softer & silkier than ever. I have dry, damaged, colored hair & it seems to help give me that needed moisture! I recommend it to anyone.
Annemarie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
For me it was just ok. I need a bit of weight added to my hair as it is a bit coarse and frizzy. But i would assume if you have thinner hair that needs more body this would be great. The price was reasonable it just didn't work for me
Damaris R.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this. It feels extremely luxurious. A little pricey but a little goes a long way. Bought this item with my own money. No discount for my review.
Jacqueline E.
San Marcos, TX
I love this stuff! It has to be my favorite hair product by far! It works wonders on my hair without weighing it out or leaving it limp!
Paige F.
Fontana , CA
If you have dry hair this product right here will be your best friend when ever I use it my hair is silky smooth you have to try
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I think this stuff is great!! If only every day people could get this!! It's not too pricey just hard to find
Lisa G.
At my age I need all the help I can get. Great product. Thanks for helping me look great even without makeup.
Frances H.
Apple Valley
I won’t use anything else. Leaves my hair soft, manageable, without getting weighed down.