ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging Brunette Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz

by Alterna

Alterna s Anti-Aging series for brunette hair brings a new concept to life.  Alterna uses neutralizing tones to offer progressive tonality to unwanted hues that tend to surface over time without using color deposits that change the shade of your hair color.  The infusion of Optical Brighteners revives your hair color and adds multidimensional shine.  Superior UVA/UVB and heat protection keep hair healthy and hair color longer lasting. with Age-Control Complex®, Color Hold®, Seasilk®, Optical Brighteners, Enzymetherapy®, UVA/UVB Protection, Heat Protection, Recyclable Packaging, Biodegradable Formulas without Sulfates, Parabens, Gluten, Petrolatum, Paraffin, Phthalates, DEA, TEA, Mineral Oil, PABA, No Animal Testing Brunette hair can look drab and dull as color fades and unwanted secondary hues come to surface.  Keep natural and color treated br

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging Brunette Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Houston
I had won this on a white elephant game in Christmas one year...and I'm so glad I kept it!! I live in Texas. The humidity here is no joke. My hair gets frizzy as soon as I have it down, styled and right into the hot Texas heat. No joke!! This conditioner helped my hair tremendously!! I dont even have to put hair serum on because of how satisfying the texture style of it is..it makes your feel shiny...soft..smooth. It is a little pricey..but very worth it to people who suffer through the same thing.
Los Angeles, CA
Absolutely amazing. Feels incredibly luxurious. Nothing better out there. A little pricey but worth every cent. I bought this with my own money. Not compensated in any way for my review.
Bloomington , Ca
I love this whole line! I found it at Sephora and decided to try! Smells yummy and makes my hair bouncy!!
This stuff smells really good and the bottle is so pretty! I used it couple times on my hair