BY ALTERNA

A sulfate-free cleanser that refreshes blonde tones, eliminates brassiness & protects color.   A luxurious sulfate free cleanser that refreshes blonde tones, eliminates brassiness & protects color. Improves the overall appearance of natural or color treated blonde hair, restoring it to a healthy, youthful state. Infused with Alterna s Age-Control Complex® that includes Caviar Extract, Vitamin C and Cytokines for stronger, healthier, younger looking hair. Formulated with Seasilk®, Enzymetherapy® and Color Hold® with UVA/UVB protection to shield from color fade, daily stresses and future damage. Age-Control Complex. see more...

Summer G.
RAYNE, LA
So I had a Hair stylist who over processed my hair and I went to Sephora and recieved a sample of this product and it put moisture straight back into my hair so I went to Amazon and bought me some and have now been using this product for months.
Jaimie H.
I am one of the cheapest spenders out there; however, I will save pennies to be able to afford this hair product. It makes my over-processed blonde hair livable and soft after even the harshest hair coloring sessions.
Christine G.
tampa, fl
I've had blonde hair for a while now and out of all the shampoos I've tried, this is definitely one of the best. It allows my blonde hair to look healthy and it's also really moisturizing. Love love love this product and all the other products from this brand.
Alexis L.
I purchased this for my mom and she loved it! She gets her hair colored blonde and this helped to brighten the color and keep it from fading. She also shared with me that it kept her hair feeling moisturized and healthy.
Kimberly H.
I love the Alterna line but I think I've noticed faster results to lighten my dull blonde tone with other blonde products like the ones from Pravana. It did leave my hair soft though without an oily residue.
Vicki D.
Buffalo, NY
Recently dyed my hair blonde and this was
what I was recommended to use by others!! it's great and makes my hair color pop!!!! love it so much highly
recommend it to other ladies with blonde hair!!!!!
Sophia C.
I ordered this product off amazon due to a refferal from my gair stylist. I must say it has kept my died blonde baylage vibrant, and I've even gotten complements saying it looks brighter. My boyfirend asked if I re-dyed it. I will and do contnuously purchase this product!
Shannon D.
Willis, TX
I love the whole alterna brand but the caviar line is the best for my hair type. I can trust the ingredients they use to actually improve my hair and not just maintain it.
Alla D.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like this shampoo for my dry curly blonde locks . My hair enjoys the moisture that this shampoo supply to my hair. It's on pricey side of shampoo.
Jessica D.
Palatka, FL
This stuff smells like heaven in a bottle! It literally changed my hair's life! I will continue to repurchase!