ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging Bodybuilding Volume Shampoo

by Alterna

Sulfate and paraben free shampoo thickens hair from root to tip. A combination of peptides, polymers  and resins creates a structure for extreme weightless volume. Seasilk®, a blend of powerful marine botanicals, provides exceptional moisture & helps repair damage. Alterna Caviar Key Ingredients: Age-Control Complex® , a combination of Caviar Extract, anti-oxidant Vitamin C and revitalizing Cytokines, infuses the hair with shine, vibrancy and elasticity resulting in more youthful looking hair. <.

How does this compare to Kenra volume shampoo and conditioner
Will this product make my hair fall out?
Would you recommend the bodybuilding or the moisture replenishing? Currently obsessed with the moisture replenishing but would love a little more volume. Scared I'll loose the awesome benefits!
Start your review of ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging Bodybuilding Volume Shampoo!
Watauga, TX
I love all the Alterna Caviar products that I’ve used. The fragrance is great and the shampoo and conditioner keep my hair looking smooth and pretty, even on the second day. The one drawback is the packaging, though. I have a weak wrist due to a break and I can barely get the product out of the bottle. It requires a lot of strength to squeeze the bottle hard enough to get the product out. Please fix this, Alterna!
Flint, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
Alterna Caviar Bodybuilding Volume Shampoo and conditioner is one of my favorites for my fine, thin hair. Because my hair is long, it weighs itself down. This product leaves my hair feeling clean and weightless. Combined with an upside down blow dry and a few body enhancing products, it does a great job at giving my hair more body and making it seem thicker & fuller. I love it!
El Mirage
Alterna l is one of the best product I’ve ever used. I’ve always had rough scalp but when I started using Alterna my scalp started being silky and smooth. Those ingredients are all natural. I suggest everyone gets dove if they have rough scalp or if they don’t.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this plumping shampoo. The only negative is it knots my hair so I’m required to use a detangler afterwards. I don’t condition too often because my hair is so fine it gets weighed down and flat so this shampoo gives me some extra volume
If you feel like your hair is thinning and want that most volume this will help you so much. I wish the bottle made it easier to get the product out but other than that I would recommend for anyone who wants a boost into their hair.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Good basic conditioner for fine, straight hair. Not sure that it adds volume but definitely doesn’t weigh my hair down. Has helped protect my highlights. I don’t like there bottle- visually nice but annoying in shower. Prefer a pump or easier squeeze bottle.. But continue to buy it, so product outweighs that.
I really like Alterna's products and Im already a fan of their cheaper lines, I didnt think I would be so impressed with their Caviar or Ten line - until I felt the hair afterwards. The Caviar line is worth the money.
I love the alterna hair system, everything I have tried! This shampoo is volumizing and has kept my hair from drying out or becoming brittle. Yes a lovely scent, and I would definitely buy again. Excellent!
Phoenix, AZ
Smells wonderful and has great volume properties! I think there might be better ones on the market because the volume wasn’t as great as others I’ve tried. Definitely satisfied though!
Marina Dl Rey, CA
It leaves my fine, straight hair a bit fuller. Smells clean, lathers, rinses well. I alternate with the Bond repair shampoo. The Bottle is a bit challenging, true of the line. Looks nice but hard to squeeze out.