BY ALTERNA

Silvia P.
Niles, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is extremely hydrating and nourishing. It's on the pricier side for shampoo but it leaves my hair feeling like silk. I'll usually wait for a sale at ulta or Sephora before I snag a bottle! It is one of my favorites!
Jessie B.
Philadelphia , Pa
Used to help tone by Bayalage highlights bright. It works well to keep damaged hair hydrated but don't like that it contains sulfates. Overall okay product definitely have found better alternatives to keep my hair healthy
Jen P.
Loved this shampoo, but it was discontinued a couple of years ago and replaced by a new formula. I just recently used the last of the stockpile I collected before it was gone.
Julie N.
I used this a while ago and liked it but switched to pureology because I get bored and like to try new products. I need to try this again.
Rachel G.
Churchville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this on bleached hair and it works great.  a lot of products can turn light hair funny colors but this works great.
Kristin M.
Westfield, NJ
Love this shampoo. Keeps my highlighted blonde hair from getting brassy and lets me go 4+ months between cut and color!
Stacy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really was not impressed by this shampoo or the conditioner, I think it not hold up to it's claims . Felt like cheap hotel shampoo on my hair.
Tawni O.
Kamloops, BC
A lot of people don't realize this, but just like our skin on the rest of our body our scalps age with time too and can aid in the loss of hair, etc. this products anti aging properties are a nice little boost in helping our scalps out, and you don't even have to remember any extra steps- just wash your hair!
Melissa A.
Brampton, Ontario
I think this product is kinda gimicky i don't know if it actually benefits you hair or not i never noticed a difference