BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsAlterna
CAVIAR Anti-Aging AM/PM Repair Duo

ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging AM/PM Repair Duo

by Alterna

AM/PM repair for damage-free hair CAVIAR Photo-Age Defense & Overnight Hair Rescue provide the AM/PM solution needed to rehabilitate hair that has suffered severe damage as a result of color, chemical processing or heat styling. Duo includes: Photo-Age Defense helps repair existing damage during the day while refracting UVA/UVB light to prevent future damage. Clinically proven to improve hair damage by 44%,. Overnight Hair Rescue penetrates deeply to repair the worst of damage.

Does this product really work? If so... Where can I buy it?
Start your review of ALTERNA CAVIAR Anti-Aging AM/PM Repair Duo!
How would you rate this product?
Lauren L.
I've never met an Alterna product that I didn't like. I went through an extreme bleaching/dying phase with my hair (bright colors!) so by the time I went for a more natural color my hair was very damaged. Cue the repair serum. I used the repair serum a few times a week and after a few weeks my damaged ends (that I refused to chop off because my hair takes forever to grow and the damage ran pretty high) were noticeably softer and prettier to look at. You could hardly tell there was any damage at all. It smells nice too :)
Haley N.
San Diego, CA
This line is great for my fine and color treated blonde hair. They don't put any harsh chemicals in their products, which is also great because I have a keratin treatment in my hair as well, so I am always concerned about hair care products stripping my hair.
Lace L.
I've been using this cream for about 2 weeks. I can already see the improvement in my face complexion. It's helped to reduce the dark circles under my eyes that I've always been self conscious about., and my skin feels softer too. Worth a buy.
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
Repearing my hair is such a hassle and this is so amazing. i love the anti aging aspect and the feel of my hair after
Wendy T.
Union City, CA
I have never dyed my hair but i would like to.only to red because the color red fits me.