ALTERNA Bamboo(R) Smooth Curls Anti-Frizz Curl-Defining Cream 4.5 oz uploaded by Taylor W.ALTERNA Bamboo(R) Smooth Curls Anti-Frizz Curl-Defining Cream 4.5 oz uploaded by Dina B.

BY ALTERNA #47 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

A frizz-fighting styling product designed to maintain curl and eliminate frizz. This lightweight conditioning formula separates and smooths curls for frizz control and definition. Its non-crunchy, flexible hold leaves curls with a soft, touchable finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is made with eco-certified bamboo and smoothing kendi oil for sleek, frizz-free hair. see more...

Taylor W.
Manitowoc, WI
I am really impressed with this product. I have thin, fine, curly hair and it seems to work like a charm for my curls. I've noticed that it leaves my hair feeling really soft too. It also smells amazing! It is on the pricey end, but depending on where you get it and if you have a coupon it is not too bad. The upside to this is a little goes a long way so it will last you a while.
Dina B.
Portland, OR
This is a MUST have for curly hair control! Discovered this prior to a summer trip back East. I was looking for something to help me control the effects of humidity on my curls. I haven't looked back. It is an excellent product that provides control without that crunchy side effect of gel. Also, it doesn't "enhance" the curl as much as other products, which is also a great fit for me.
haley i.
San Carlos, CA
Does this product make your hair flat and/or oily? Thanks :)
lauren k.
is product really useful?
lauren k.
is product really useful?