BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsAlterna
BAMBOO Volume Weightless Whipped Mousse

ALTERNA BAMBOO Volume Weightless Whipped Mousse

by Alterna

With strengthening pure Organic Bamboo Extract and stimulating, phyto-nutrient rich Organic Maca Root envelops the hair to build manageable fullness, thickness and lift from root to tip.  All-day hold formula creates incredible, natural looking volume that is never stiff or crunchy. With Color Hold® technology for color retention, because great hair should be sustainable. Envelops hair to build manageable fullness, thickness & lift from root to tip. Medium, all-day hold. Natural looking volume, never stiff or crunchy. Color Protecting. Organic Bamboo Extract : Immediately boosts hair s intrinsic strength, fle.

It this really weightless? Mousse tends to make my hair seem a bit greasy.
Start your review of ALTERNA BAMBOO Volume Weightless Whipped Mousse!
Lynn B.
Stevens Point, WI
Alterna always have fantastic products! Love this mousse. Keeps my hair in place and gives it great volume!
Sayra C.
Fort Worth, TX
This actually gives you very nice beachy waves & holds your curls in tighttttt!
This actually gives you very nice beachy waves & holds your curls in tighttttt!
Jennifer J.
Ooltewah, TN
I love this. It's not like others that I have used before. My hair is still so soft and smells great. It gives me great volume when I need it!! I have thick hair, but it is short. And it is perfect to use.
Vanna L.
I love Alterna hair care products, and this mousse works great at giving my thin hair more volume. It also makes my hair incredibly soft without drying it out or making it feel hard/crunchy. I don't use mousse too often, but I like keeping a can of this around for those days when I need to add some quick, low maintenance style and volume.
Gabriela C.
Paterson, NJ
This mousse is one of my all time favorite, it is a really good value and it is not too pricey and compared to other it is just really soft and it really does the job and I have already recommend it to my friends and they love it as well!
Ericka J.
MESQUITE, TX
Awesome products must try it you'll like it and never go back to what you was using . I recommend this to anyone light weight and fluffy
Maryanne N.
San Diego, CA
This has become my favorite hair mousse. It definitely adds fullness to my hair and there is absolutely no stickiness. The smell is amazing. One can lasts for a long time. This product is definitely worth the price.
Amanda A.
Mcdonough, GA
I tried this product as I have very fine thin hair (think a Childs hair lol) and this just did not work for me.  The mousse made my hair feel a bit "crunchy" and the volume fell flat within a few hours.  Alterna has a few other products I have found work much better with my hair type.
Maggie H.
Germantown, TN
This product adds a good bit of volume and works really well on my fine hair. I would repurchase.
BREANNA S.
COSBY, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
I wanted to love this product because it smells amazing and the texture is great! But it just didn’t work for my thick wavy/straight texture. I purchased from Ulta so I was able to try it and return it since it didn’t work out for my hair.