BY ALTERNA

With strengthening pure Organic Bamboo Extract and stimulating, phyto-nutrient rich Organic Maca Root envelops the hair to build manageable fullness, thickness and lift from root to tip.  All-day hold formula creates incredible, natural looking volume that is never stiff or crunchy. With Color Hold® technology for color retention, because great hair should be sustainable. Envelops hair to build manageable fullness, thickness & lift from root to tip. Medium, all-day hold. Natural looking volume, never stiff or crunchy. Color Protecting. Organic Bamboo Extract : Immediately boosts hair s intrinsic strength, fle. see more...

• It this really weightless? Mousse tends to make my hair s...3 Answers
Lynn B.
Review for: Bamboo Volume Weightless Whipped Mousse more...
I don’t like mousse that well, but this one works better. My hair wasn’t crunchy and it smelled nice. I used it mainly on my root area for lift. It met my expectations. I’m not sure if I’ll buy again. I’d recommend this to others.
Krista S.
Hoboken, NJ
I needed something to put in my hair every day to give my hair some volume and found this on sale this past winter (or was it fall?). I decided to give it a try. Guess what? I have had it ever since! The same bottle ... for months. And I use it almost every day. How is this possible? I am so impressed that I will certainly pay full-price next time. Gives my roots a little lift and smells awesome too!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love Alterna hair care products, and this mousse works great at giving my thin hair more volume. It also makes my hair incredibly soft without drying it out or making it feel hard/crunchy. I don't use mousse too often, but I like keeping a can of this around for those days when I need to add some quick, low maintenance style and volume.
Maryanne N.
This has become my favorite hair mousse. It definitely adds fullness to my hair and there is absolutely no stickiness. The smell is amazing. One can lasts for a long time. This product is definitely worth the price.
Gabriela C.
Paterson, NJ
This mousse is one of my all time favorite, it is a really good value and it is not too pricey and compared to other it is just really soft and it really does the job and I have already recommend it to my friends and they love it as well!
Jennifer J.
Ooltewah, TN
I love this. It's not like others that I have used before. My hair is still so soft and smells great. It gives me great volume when I need it!! I have thick hair, but it is short. And it is perfect to use.
Zenia F.
I started applying this light weight mousse and love the fresh scent, similar to Drybar haircare products. It comes out as a poofy foam that you apply onto your palm in an egg shape, then gently work through your hair with focus on the roots for added volume. It compliments the CC Caviar Cream from Alterna and gives hair more bounce.
Katherine Q.
This is the best mousse I've used! It doesn't feel sticky, or weight down your hair. And it gives lots of volume. A little pricey, but a bottle lasts me about a year (I have a short bob cut)
Ashley H.
Saco, ME
I appreciate this stuff is color conscious, smells nice, and gives a little bit of volume, but it does fall flat halfway through the day
Ericka J.
MESQUITE, TX
Awesome products must try it you'll like it and never go back to what you was using . I recommend this to anyone light weight and fluffy
Kelly T.
It this really weightless? Mousse tends to make my hair seem a bit greasy.