ALTERNA BAMBOO Volume Uplifting Root Blast uploaded by jessica l.

BY ALTERNA

Bamboo Volume Uplifting Root Blast with strengthening pure Organic Bamboo Extract and stimulating, phyto-nutrient rich Organic Maca Root takes lasting volume to new heights. Used on dry hair to infuse volume into hair that has fallen flat, it boosts fullness & lift at the roots where you need it most.  With Color Hold® technology for color retention.   Because great hair should be sustainable. Used on dry hair to boost volume that has fallen flat Boosts fullness & lift at the roots Lightweight, strong hold formula is never stiff or sticky Natural looking volume Color Protecting Good for you Beauty :  Both highly sustainable ingredients are Eco-Certified, Fair-Trade compliant & Certified Organic.  Their production & sale aids in supporting the development of local communities while remaining environmentally friendly.    Al see more...

• "It also does a good job of combatting oily hair." in 1 review
  • "Spray one spray of this anywhere in a room and your whole house will smell like Heaven." in 1 review
Tina B.
Villisca, IA
Spray one spray of this anywhere in a room and your whole house will smell like Heaven. I am a professional cosmetologist and have used this product everyday for the last 5 years on my clients and myself. I have naturally curly hair that I straighten, curl, pin, and pull every day. I have every type of hair coming into my salon from curly and thick to thin and lifeless, and this product works on everyone.

It is an aerosol so it sprays everywhere evenly and quickly. It gives great hold without feeling chalky or heavy. The way they have the sprayer set up is even easy for people with arthritis to use.

The directions state to use it on dry hair, but who follows directions now a days anyway? I use it on wet hair - and it hold magically. The blow drying processes is even cut down by 20%. (They don't state that anywhere on the label) If I could give everyone in the world looking to vamp up their current hair style a bottle of this - I would!
Talia B.
West Hills, CA
I love love this stuff! It makes for a fabulous blow-dry. I like big hair and because my hair is straight and thick it tends to fall flat at the top. This product gives my hair body. I love Alterna and this is one of my favorite products from them. I recommend it, but you have to know how to use it!
Shannon S.
Peabody, MA
This stuff rocks! Does exactly what it says it's gonna. I lift my hair and spray at the roots for beautiful volume. Only downfall is it smells horrible!
Mei A.
I love the scent most of all. It also does a good job of combatting oily hair. All Bamboo products from Alterna are great!
Seanae B.
Gustine
I ONLY use this product when I want a little umff to my hair :) smells great and works amazing for teasing.
jessica l.
Calgary, CA
Because I have long fine hair, my hair doesn't stay up when I back comb. Someone girl recommended this to me at sephora, so I thought I'd try it out. I wasn't too happy because my hair would stay up for an hr then go back to being flat. I use a lot of it too but not much of a difference. The price is decent but I wouldn't purchase it again.