ALTERNA BAMBOO Volume Plumping Strand Expand uploaded by Mackenzie T.ALTERNA BAMBOO Volume Plumping Strand Expand uploaded by Rusalina A.

BY ALTERNA

Combines strengthening pure Organic Bamboo Extract and stimulating, phyto-nutrient rich Organic Maca Root in lightweight lotion that instantly plumps every strand. With Color Hold® technology for color retention. Because great hair should be sustainable. Instantly plumping lightweight thickening lotion Infuses hair with weightless moisture and vital nutrients Increases the diameter of the hair shaft Makes hair immediately look & feel thicker from root to tip Protects color Organic Bamboo Extract : Immediately boosts hair s intrinsic strength, flexibility & sustainability for stronger, healthier, better-performing hair Organic Maca Root :  Invigorates & energizes hair from the inside out helping to improve volume on three dimensions: fullness, thickness & lift  Good for you Beauty :  Both highly sustainable ingredients are Eco-C see more...

• Does it gradually make your hair thicker or does it just give the...1 Answers
Evelyn M.
Granada Hills, CA
This product is heaven sent!! I'm addicted to the amazing smell and it really does volumize my thin hair! I've tried numerous plumping products, but none are better than Alterna Bamboo! This is a definite MUST GET for anyone wanting to thicken their hair.
Rusalina A.
Little goes along way! At first I didn't realize that so I used a lot and made my hair greasy on the 2nd day (though I have naturally oily hair, but more product makes more flat) but I also have extremly fine thinning hair, so I try different volumizing products. This is one of the 2 products that really gives my hair a lift! But this one makes my hair soft too! 4 star cause I don't like the smell ( I'm sensitive to any strong smell)." And a bit pricey too.
Juliana S.
I've gone through multiple bottles of this product - I love it! I have very fine hair that needs extra volume and thickness. This product is light and doesn't weigh down the hair, and really makes my hair feel thicker. Unfortunately, it has been discontinued, and I will need to find something new.
Kasey J.
I have extremely fine hair and have always had trouble finding a product that helps me have some volume. I have found it and this is all I use. I don't use much, just one or two pumps in the roots of my hair and it gives enough lift to not make my hair stick to my head. It does work better if you blow dry afterwards but don't always do that and it still gives some volume.
Carissa R.
Sacramento, CA
Love how this makes my hair feel. I apply after I shower to damp hair and let it sit for a while then brush my hair. I have thick hair that has recently been bleached and dies purple so its coarse and damaged from the bleach. I am now finally able to brush through my hair without a whole bunch of breakage I definitely recommend this!
Erin J.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love this stuff! It works really well and I see results every time. I don't have to use a lot of product for effectiveness. Added bonus? This smells so good!!! I use this with the Alterna Bamboo volume spray for best results.
Michelle J.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
Got a sample in Allure Magazine's Beauty Box and it works well coupled with the Volumizing Spray. Gives hair excellent shine and plumps up strands to make hair really full.
Connie E.
Gilbert, AZ
I just bought this because it was on clearance for 6.00 at Ulta. I have only used it once but I do feel like I had good volume that day. It also smells pretty good.
Katherine Q.
I use this product in my hair every day. A little pricey, but one bottle lasts more than a year and it actually works. I use with the Alterna bamboo mousse
Kira S.
I also use this with the spray and love the results. I do find I need to add some oil to my ends to help with dryness but it's worth it for the volume
Katherine T.
Kingsville, TX
Does it gradually make your hair thicker or does it just give the appearance of thick hair untill you wash it out?