BY ALTERNA

Gentle, daily use volumizing shampoo. Free of sulfates and sodium chloride. Infuses hair with weightless moisture and vital nutrients for healthy volume. Makes hair look fuller and feel stronger. Protein-binding amino-acids penetrate the hair shaft to naturally rebuild and thicken it. Provides fullness, thickness and lift to even the finest hair types. Protects color. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Caitlin K.
I have repurchased this shampoo three or four times now. I use it to add a little boost of volume to my hair. I'm not sure how but it does not dry me out, strip my color or feel gunky. The addition of volume isn't super dramatic but it is noticeable. It has a really nice clean unisex smell.
Megan S.
Robbinsville, NJ
I received a sample of Alterna Bamboo Volume in my Birchbox and was instantly smitten with the smell. Having flat hair, I was intrigued by the promise of added volume. HOLY COW, this stuff works and is amazing. My lifeless hair suddenly has body and bounce, and it smells terrific! I have only bought this shampoo for the past two years and will continue to do so!
Paola V.
I love shampoo. There's nothing like the feeling of cleaning your hair and this shampoo does not disappoint me. I'm not sure if it's targeted for oily scalps but it did wonders for me. Definitely will buy again. I'd def buy his one again. I LOVE IT
Karen N.
Donna, TX
Nice product. Love the texture of iy and it leaves my hair shiny and it helps it to not break or for my splits. Though it is a litlle bit expensive
Letícia B.
Tenafly, NJ
I didn't have a good experience with this product. It left my hair really dry. I think it may be good for those who have a really oily hair.
Ashleydawn W.
This line of products is PERFECT for adding volume to flat hair and lifeless hair! I love Alterna, but this line is my fave!
Elle B.
First off the volume is just ok to good. Secondly the smell is heavenly. I want it in a Perfume!! Second day hair flat but still that amazing smell.
Alezandra B.
Barranquilla
Es cabello me quedo super suavecito, con brillo y manejable, de ahora en adelante será mi samphoo favorito
zozo S.
Bethlehem, PA
It is very amazing really good to product I love it. it is do very good job I would like to buy again