BY ALTERNA

Combines strengthening pure Organic Bamboo Extract and stimulating, phyto-nutrient rich Organic Maca Root in a gentle sulfate & sodium chloride free formula that cleanses & energizes hair with weightless moisture for a fresh full-bodied look. With Color Hold® technology for color retention, because great hair should be sustainable. Gentle, daily use volumizing shampoo Free of sulfates & sodium chloride Infuses hair with weightless moisture and vital nutrients for healthy volume Makes hair look fuller and feel stronger Protein-binding amino-acids penetrate the hair shaft to naturally rebuild and thicken it Provides fullness, thickness & lift to even the finest hair types Protects color Organic Bamboo Extract: Immediately boosts hair s intrinsic strength, flexibility & sustainability for stronger, healthier, better-performing hair Organic Maca Root: see more...

Katy S.
Katy S.
Boulder, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a .25 oz sample. I have fine hair that ends just below my shoulders. I squeezed out every last little bit of product and it only covered about half of my head. Even with vigorous lathering and adding a bit more water. So strictly from a financial standpoint, I would never be tempted to give the full size a try at 64 cents a wash. That's downright ridiculous. The one extra star is for the lovely smell. Love their Caviar line which makes this line extra disappointing.
Callie R.
Callie R.
Goleta, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Alterna is one of my go-to brands! This brand is fantastic overall and this product is no exception. It is great, leaves the hair clean and smelling wonderful! Keeps the volume without making my hair crunchy or flaky!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
I love this shampoo. It leaves your hair full and soft without ever drying it out, thanks to its sulfate free formula, which also makes it color-safe. Even though it is so gentle it removes residue from dry shampoo or hairspray with ease. The matching conditioner is also great.
Sandy S.
Sandy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Alterna Caviar line.. the bamboo shampoo was not my favorite. My hair felt a little dry after using it.
Mehereen K.
Mehereen K.
Ashburn, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo it makes my hair so voluminous and smooth. It's scent is okay but doesn't last long.
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Caledonia, MI
I used this product after receiving a sample of it from an Ulta haul. The smell wasn't too bad, but wasn't that pleasant either. I didn't notice any more volume in my hair than a normal shampoo would do on my hair. I wasn't that impressed.
Dana R.
Dana R.
Dekalb, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this from a travel pack I bought. It had the shampoo, conditioner, and the oil. This shampoo was ok. It lathered well, and had a nice fragrance. It just didn't do well for my hair type. I have color treated, fine hair, and it tended to make it a little dry.
Genesis R.
Genesis R.
Miami, Fl
En mi pais no se consigue mucho el shampoo, asi que no se puede juzgar mucho la calidad de un shampoo, recomendado
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Jackson, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used Alterna Bamboo volume abundant shampoo after I lost much of my hair due to a reaction from anesthesia. I used it everything other day for almost 6 months to help my hair look fuller. I loved the extra "oomph" the shampoo gave me and I also was pleased with the scent of it. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to appear to have fuller hair.
Lena Lee M.
Lena Lee M.
Toronto
I love that it's sulfate-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, eco-certified, fair-trade compliant, and certified organic. I've been using this shampoo for years and i adore the scent. it's a bit pricey but i noticed a huge difference over time. i can't go back to a shampoo that contains sulfates, parabens, or phthalates.