BY ALTERNA

Alterna Bamboo Volume Abundant Shampoo - 17 oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
I have very fine hair that looses its volume 10 minutes after blow dry. My friend recommended this line after hearing my complains for awhile, and I'm hooked. My hair looks voluminous way longer after washing and styling and it's also shiny! Smells good too. It's an expensive option for a shampoo but it's worth it!
Carolyn M.
Columbia, MD
I loved the caviar line but when they introduced the bamboo I was converted. It makes me very shiny and voluminous without drying it out I can go longer between shampoos .
Allison P.
Love this natural scent and I can't wait to buy this product again. Recommend this to everyone and it's a great product to use and easy to open up. Gave my little sister a gift box and she was happy for the gift
Sarah A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this shampoo. I use the conditioner along with it. My favorite part is that it's gluten free. It's hard for me to find great gluten free hair care products.
Trish D.
Wartburg, TN
I love this shampoo. Makes my hair feel so alive and soft. It also gives it a great shine. Works great for color treated hair as well. Would reccommed to anyone
Jessica M.
I love his shampoo! It gives my hair so much volume! I can really see this difference when I blow dry my hair after using this shampoo!
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
I love this line. Silky strands that smell delicious. You really can't go wrong! Definitely recommend this.
Amanda V.
South Bend, IN
This smells great and works great. Left my hair smelling great, soft, and not weighed down.
Amanda P.
Lo amo porque da volumen pero no da frizz deja mi cabello suave y con un olor y una sensación que enamora a cualquiera