BY ALTERNA

Alterna s New Bamboo Style™ Sleek & Straight Style Extender kit includes everything you need to achieve a perfectly straight blowout that lasts for days. Applied to damp hair before styling, Pin Straight is a thermal protectant balm that smooths & seals the cuticle for seriously sleek-straight, frizz-free hair that s full of shine. Boost your volume and extend your blowout with Cleanse Extend Translucent Dry Shampoo, which eliminates oil, product buildup and impurities for hair that stays fresh for longer. Both formulas are made with eco-certified ingredients that are grown responsibly and traded ethically, including Bamboo Extract for strength and naturally fixative Blue Yucca Root for the ideal level of control. With high performance formulas. see more...

Kara M.
Perry, UT
such a good product! It helped keep my hair straight & sleek! I absolutely loved using this product for picture day at my school! It helped keep my hair stylish all day long! I 10/10 recommend this product to anyone who wants easy straight hair!
Hazel G.
Es uno de los mejores productos que he testeado para el cuidado de mi cabello. Lo deja increíble. Lo recomiendo enormemente.
Stephanie T.
Burley, ID
Best of the best. I use it all the time. I recommend this to anyone. You will fall in love
Zenaida C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a good product. I'm not a huge fan of the scent but it works well and lasts long
Shannon R.
Derby, UK
This is amazing!! Worth the buck. My hair is ombré and pretty long and this left my hair feeling amazing! It's helped with conditioning my hair it's the best I've used! I'd definitely buy again and recommend to everyone!!
Anouk H.
Heusden gem asten
It defeniteley works cause you just neef a little drup and its already enough for your hole Hair its very long lasting thats wat makes it value the price, just love this I would recommend it to you Guy's!
zeel z.
Mumbai
Amazing product. Perfect for Amy hair type. Totally trust worthy brand. Also makes hair straight and gorgeous. Even suitable for daily use. Love it
Asmae I.
Las Navas Del Marques(Avila)(Spain)
Hay se ve un producto súper lindo aún que no lo haya probado antes me encanta de verdad es chulisimo
Marny T.
Cardston, AB
I have a dry shampoo and i really loved that.! But im not sure about the rest of there products.!
Partimos Eu sei disso Mas a vida é assim outra vez, eu não aguento mais ficar aqui não vou
wendy j.
colombia
Exelente
Hazel G.
Tienen mas productos para el cabello?