BY ALTERNA

Cultivate strong, sleek, frizz-free hair. Duo Includes: Shampoo: Sulfate and sodium chloride free cleanser improves the overall look and feel of your hair leaving it immediately smoother and healthier. Conditioner: Nutrient rich, ultra moisturizing paraben & sodium chloride free conditioner fortifies follicles and infuses each strand with intense hydration to tame split-ends and banish frizz for sleek, shiny hair that looks and feels healthier. Key Ingredients & Technologies: see more...

Stacy U.
Phoenix, AZ
I use Alterna hair care products all the time.  Thought I would give this one a try.  I did not like it at all.  It left my hair feeling filmy.  The shampoo lathered well but my hair was really tangly after I rinsed it.  The conditioner did detangle it it but then when my hair dried if felt filmy.  I have used it a couple of times hoping for a different result with out luck.  I still have the full bottles.  I have thin fine medium length hair.  I do not recommend it.  I will continue to use my other Alterna products instead.
Erica P.
This shampoo and conditioner set is my life saver for the humid nights here in Miami! I like that it is not harsh on my chemically treated hair. It also helps smooth my hair and keeps frizz at bay! I highly recommend this set.
Emma J.
I defiantly saw a difference in the shine of my hair. It helps some with frizz but not much.I didn't see and dramatic changes but it made my hair feel soft and more shiny then usual. Overall it smells great and gets the job done
Madu L.
Muito bom esses duo, o shampoo deixa extremamente limpo os fios e o condicionador vem com toda essa sua cremosidade e da um toque de seda, sem contar o cheiro delicioso
Whitney G.
Wichita, KS
I absolutely LOVE this product! I used to use the volumizing shampoo and conditioner until I went to the store and saw this. I've got thin, fine hair that's got some kind of natural wave that isn't attractive when left to dry on it's own, so I blow my hair dry and straighten it. I've tried several other products for smoothing, but they were too heavy to use both the shampoo and the conditioner. This product is perfect to use both the shampoo and conditioner, and my hair isn't a greasy mess by the end of the day. It tames the fly-aways without having to use another product after blow drying. And the pleasant smell is an added bonus!
Emma g.
I love this it makes your hair feel so good. the shampoo and conditioner so good to. try it and it is not to much money.
Adi M.
Best shampoo and conditioner duo ever leaves your hair smooth and silky for a really good price
Rachel K.
Fairfax , VA
Love the bamboo collection. Hydrating and color safe! Leaves my fine hair ultra moisturized with out making it greasy or weighing it down
Shelby B.
Escanaba, MI
Leaves your hair super soft and super smooth. Plus you can't go wrong with the prize, and the smell is amazing!
Amanda R.
Kingston, ON
I love all alterna products! This duo leaves your hair clean, manageable and nice smelling! I straighten my hair and it makes it really soft and prevents frizz. I would buy this again for sure! It's costly but worth it!