Alterna Bamboo Smooth Pure Kendi Treatment Oil (for Thick & Coarse Hair) uploaded by olivia a.

BY ALTERNA

Bamboo Smooth Pure Kendi Treatment Oil (For Thick & Coarse Hair) see more...

Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
Alterna kendi oil smells amazing!!! It’s a great way to add shine and moisture to dry/damaged hair. I apply a few spritzes on my hair and comb through. Can be used on wet/dry hair. It smells amazing!!! It is a bit pricey, but I would probably repurchase. I would recommend giving this one a try!
Renee J.
Fishkill, NY
This stuff is AMAZING! No I'm not exaggerating! It's awesome! It smells delicious and fresh! It doesn't weigh my hair down! I apply it only to the ends of my dry hair! The only downfall for me (but not enough to lose a star) is the price ! The bottle is small and even though it does last a long time I still find it to be expensive! And especially for me who tends to lose stuff - including a bottle of this! But that's probably because I'm obsessed with it and I take it in my bag during the days! Other than that- totally recommend! I buy mine at ultra or sephora!
chanelle w.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this stuff, it really made my hair stronger. I would mostly use a quarter sized amount in my hair right before I would blow dry it. It made my hair shiny, smooth and it's smells great. It's pricey but the bottle lasts a long time, it took me almost a year to go through it.
Gillian P.
Mount Vernon, NY
Hands down, one of my favorite hair oils for the winter. The formula helps retain moisture all day, and is best for dry scalp. A little goes a long way, and it's very easy to work into the hair. It has a subtle bamboo scent. I highly recommend this product.
Theresa S.
Victoria , TX
This has been a game changer for my color treated hair this summer! I use about two drops on my wet hair right after I get out the shower and then blow dry my hair as usual. I love that this one product is my heat protectant and my detangler. It also leaves my hair so soft, shiny, and very manageable with less frizz!! ❤ ALTERNA BAMBOO Smooth Pure Kendi Oil Pure Treatment Oil
Leeann H.
Carrollton, TX
Very nice light hair oil. Gives the hair nice hydration without making it oily. I take a few drops in my hands and work the product through my ends only staying away from my root. It is a bit fragrance'd, kind of a masculine sent; so that is something to keep in mind.
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
I have very frizzy & color treated hair & this oil works wonders for my hair! A little bit goes a long way. It smells pretty fresh & light. I avoid the scalp & put it in the ends of my hair to help w/ split ends, hydration & frizz control.
Anna M.
Bloomington, IN
Leaves your hair with a nice shine. A little goes a long way! Never use near your scalp as it is too heavy of an oil. It mainly focuses on smoothing and protecting your ends.
Jodi S.
Love this hair oil..does not make my hair greasy, conditions it and makes it so shiny.. did not weigh my hair down . Absolutely love this hair oil
Anna V.
I really like it... Doesn't make my hair greasy like other products i have used before(: