ALTERNA BAMBOO Smooth Pure Kendi Oil Pure Treatment Oil

by Alterna

Cultivate Stronger, Smoother, Healthier Hair. BAMBOO Smooth Kendi Oil with Organic Bamboo for strong, sleek, frizz-free hair Eco-Certified Ingredients Grown Responsibly and Traded Ethically Free of: Sulfates, Parabens, Gluten, Phthalates, Synthetic Color, Mineral Oil, & Petrolatum Instantly absorbing Kendi Oil, with strengthening Organic Bamboo banishes frizz, imparts intense shine & protectscolor while providing vital nutrients. Best for use on medium to thick hair types. Pure Kendi Oil Pure Treatment Oil

I've seen this in many videos and it always intrigued me! I have frizzy hair and looking for a good oil that won't wear my hair down! Will this oil make my hair oily and get rid of the frizz?
Start your review of ALTERNA BAMBOO Smooth Pure Kendi Oil Pure Treatment Oil!
Product Highlights
“I have naturally frizzy, thick, curly hair and when I normally dry blow dry it, it comes out a little frizzy and not very straight but with this oil it makes my hair dry so much better!” in reviews
“This oil definitely helps with frizz and makes my hair look smoother, but it is a bit heavy so you have to be careful how much you spray.” in reviews
I use this on my ends when they feel dry and it smells and applies great. I love a lot of the alterna products and this one is great. Price is ok and it lasts a long time so it’s a good value for your money.
Dover, NH
I have thick coarse wavy hair that can be wildly unruly. Very few products really give me "good hair",this is definitely one of them. You only need a little bit so these bottles last forever.
This stuff is amazing. I love the scent and the fact that very little goes a long way. I prefer putting it in damp hair. All Bamboo products from Alterna are great!
I use very little product and it goes a long way. It smells nice and it doesn't make my hair feel too oily. I would use a drop or two while my hair is damp and then style.
Hope Mills, NC
Nice clean smell and makes your hair feel great. Almost made my super curly hair to soft. Got a bit frizzy after using it. Almost worth it for the feel it gives your hair
This product is great. I have thick, corse hair. But It might be heavy for thin hair. I apply it from my ears to down after shower. It gives me silky hair. no frizz which is great.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is a beautiful oil, smells amazing and it works great. I used it after styling my hair with my curling iron as last step. Fantastic!!
Sterling Hts, MI
This oil definitely helps with frizz and makes my hair look smoothr, but it is a bit heavy so you have to be careful how much you spray.
Fresno, CA
Did not like that my hair felt greasy the next day. It felt a little bit oily/heavy when I put it in as well.
This stuff is so buttery and smoothing yet doesn’t weigh your hair down. Keeps the shine and moisture in!