ALTERNA BAMBOO Smooth Pure Kendi Oil Pure Treatment Oil

by Alterna

Cultivate Stronger, Smoother, Healthier Hair. BAMBOO Smooth Kendi Oil with Organic Bamboo for strong, sleek, frizz-free hair Eco-Certified Ingredients Grown Responsibly and Traded Ethically Free of: Sulfates, Parabens, Gluten, Phthalates, Synthetic Color, Mineral Oil, & Petrolatum Instantly absorbing Kendi Oil, with strengthening Organic Bamboo banishes frizz, imparts intense shine & protectscolor while providing vital nutrients. Best for use on medium to thick hair types. Pure Kendi Oil Pure Treatment Oil

I've seen this in many videos and it always intrigued me! I have frizzy hair and looking for a good oil that won't wear my hair down! Will this oil make my hair oily and get rid of the frizz?
Start your review of ALTERNA BAMBOO Smooth Pure Kendi Oil Pure Treatment Oil!
Product Highlights
“I have naturally frizzy, thick, curly hair and when I normally dry blow dry it, it comes out a little frizzy and not very straight but with this oil it makes my hair dry so much better!” in reviews
“This oil definitely helps with frizz and makes my hair look smoother, but it is a bit heavy so you have to be careful how much you spray.” in reviews
anaheim
This really works. I have frizzy, thick, long, wavy hair and it calmed it down. It also works as a detangler. If you have hair like me it works If you section you hair and add some drops and brush and it works. It also protects your hair from heat.
Such a great product that works perfectly for dry and mechanically damaged hair. It has very convenient dropper applicator. The way I use it is that I let my hair air dry and I run this product through my hair starting mid way and down. Also, it smells so amazingly.
If your hair is damaged, you need this! It makes your hair feel so smooth after applying it, and healthy! I love it! Always have some on hand! The smell is amazing! I would definitely recommend it!
New York
ALTERNA BAMBOO Smooth Pure Kendi Oil Pure Treatment Oil uploaded by Humaira K.
I love this product! In the winter, my hair always gets dry and starts to get static. When this starts to happen, I whip out this product. It is extremely underrated but highly effective, and it has a nice smell. The OGX moroccan oil (a competitor) is too thick for me, while this one is the perfect consistency. After showering, I towel dry my hair until it’s damp and squeeze out about a dime size amount of this oil and rub it throughout, focusing on my ends. My hair feels luxurious and hydrated and looks shiny. This doesn’t weigh my hair down or make it appear greasy, which is a plus. Can’t vouch for this product enough!
Liverpool, NY
This hair oil is EVERYTHING and more!i have thick unruly hair. I use this to tame it after I shower. It smells amazing, it leaves my hair looking amazing, and the price yes! Yes! YES!!! You can even use as an oil treatment! A little goes a long way!! Bottle is still going strong over one year later.
South Bend, IN
ALTERNA BAMBOO Smooth Pure Kendi Oil Pure Treatment Oil uploaded by Anna G.
I love what it does for my hair! As someone who has fine, frizzy hair that is also greasy somehow, it’s hard to find a smoothing product that doesn’t make me wash my hair all over again. This one did the trick! My hair looks smooth AND fresh
Nashua, NH
This product was recommended by a video on LadyLike (buzzfeed) and so I went to Amazon and ordered it.  I find the dropper is a little annoying for the amount of thick curly hair that I have.  But now I add it to a spray bottle with warm water and a little conditioner, shake, spray, and brush it into my hair.
Chicago
This oil is lightweight and works alright. It softens and easy to manage. It may not work that great on frizzy or for a super curly hair but definitely worth it to use at least once.
Advance
I like this product. It does reduce my frizz from heating tools. My hair is natural curly. It tends to frizz easily but this works well and doesn’t leave my hair oily.
Southbury, CT
i love this stuff so much dude i really do. it smooths the ends of my hair but doesnt weigh my thin thin thin hair down. i cant use most oils but i can use a bunch of this and not look oily. its realllly good and smells nice and heals hair and smooths ends. i got it from a local beauty supply store on clearance and im happy to see its at sephora good for sephora more people should buy this lol get it you wont regret it