ALTERNA BAMBOO Smooth Pure Kendi Oil Pure Treatment Oil uploaded by olivia b.ALTERNA BAMBOO Smooth Pure Kendi Oil Pure Treatment Oil uploaded by Leanne P.

BY ALTERNA

Cultivate Stronger, Smoother, Healthier Hair. BAMBOO Smooth Kendi Oil with Organic Bamboo for strong, sleek, frizz-free hair Eco-Certified Ingredients Grown Responsibly and Traded Ethically Free of: Sulfates, Parabens, Gluten, Phthalates, Synthetic Color, Mineral Oil, & Petrolatum Instantly absorbing Kendi Oil, with strengthening Organic Bamboo banishes frizz, imparts intense shine & protectscolor while providing vital nutrients. Best for use on medium to thick hair types. Pure Kendi Oil Pure Treatment Oil see more...

ALTERNA BAMBOO Smooth Pure Kendi Oil Pure Treatment Oil
  • "I have naturally frizzy, thick, curly hair and when I normally dry blow dry it, it comes out a little frizzy and not very straight but with this oil it makes my hair dry so much better!" in 2 reviews
  • "This oil definitely helps with frizz and makes my hair look smoother, but it is a bit heavy so you have to be careful how much you spray." in 1 review
Colleen K.
Denver, CO
Oh man, this stuff is good! I really like putting this in my hair after the shower. My hair is really thick and can be fizzy at times. It helps keep the frizz at bay and when I put it on my split ends, this makes them look better. When you use it on dry hair, you gotta use very little because if not, it will make your hair look really oily. That's any hair oil really. If you have thick and frizzy hair, you will love this! The shine it adds is also great!
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
This hair oil is EVERYTHING and more!i have thick unruly hair. I use this to tame it after I shower. It smells amazing, it leaves my hair looking amazing, and the price yes! Yes! YES!!! You can even use as an oil treatment! A little goes a long way!! Bottle is still going strong over one year later.
Susan M.
Southbury, CT
i love this stuff so much dude i really do. it smooths the ends of my hair but doesnt weigh my thin thin thin hair down. i cant use most oils but i can use a bunch of this and not look oily. its realllly good and smells nice and heals hair and smooths ends. i got it from a local beauty supply store on clearance and im happy to see its at sephora good for sephora more people should buy this lol get it you wont regret it
Cavin U.
I use this on my ends when they feel dry and it smells and applies great. I love a lot of the alterna products and this one is great. Price is ok and it lasts a long time so it’s a good value for your money.
Sarah O.
Dover, NH
I have thick coarse wavy hair that can be wildly unruly. Very few products really give me "good hair",this is definitely one of them. You only need a little bit so these bottles last forever.
Tarica H.
I use very little product and it goes a long way. It smells nice and it doesn't make my hair feel too oily. I would use a drop or two while my hair is damp and then style.
Leanne P.
Andover, MA
I'm so glad I found this product - it's weightless and has a very faint scent (exactly what I was looking for). I rub a drop in my hands and then apply to the damp ends of my hair. After letting it air dry I definitely have less frizz!
Heidi B.
I have fairly fine hair (but a lot of it) and am always afraid to try oils since they can very easily weigh my hair down too much. I put this oil on my hair and left it on about twenty minutes then washed as normal. My hair is so soft and smooth without being weighed down or greasy! I love it!
Darlene D.
Redlands, CA
I live in the pacific northwest which is known for our rainy weather, so this is definitely a must have. It helps control my curls even in high humidity. I have hair up to my hips and its super thick so I use 2 drops. I put them into my hands and warm them up and spread evenly through my hair and style. you can use on wet or dry hair. I recommend only using one drop first depending on your hair thickness. It doesn't leave my hair greasy at all ( if you use to much it obviously will). If you don't like using droppers they sell the Kendi oil in a spray which is equally awesome! It's also all natural so of course it doesn't have those icky parabens or other junk. FUN the oils that Alterna uses are eco-certified, fair-trade compliant, and certified organic. the Alterna company are huge philanthropist. :) ok you can tell I'm obsessed with this brand.
Octavia T.
I use this as a serum for styling and maintenance and this is the best styling serum I have ever used. It does not build up on my hair too heavy making it oily or stiff. However, it gives great shine and moisture but leaves so much volume and bounce in my hair; and frizz is literally non existent. The scent is hardly there but is very lovely when you pick up on it, smells like I just left the salon. I apply it as a heat protectant also before and after roller setting or flat ironing. I reapply at night to maintain the shine, moisture and health of my hair. The more I use it the better my hair gets, day after day. People literally tell me my hair looks better and better everyday when I'm maintaining a style with this.. Love Alterna and this is definitely one of their best products. I only wish it came with a pump instead of a dropper.
Noor E.
Montreal, Quebec
I've seen this in many videos and it always intrigued me! I have frizzy hair and looking for a good oil that won't wear my hair down! Will this oil make my hair oily and get rid of the frizz?