BY ALTERNA

A four-piece travel-size haircare kit. Cultivate smooth, sleek, frizz-free hairwherever your travels take you with this kit that combines strengthening pure organic bamboo extract with smoothing organic Kendi oil. Bamboo Smooth Anti-Frizz Shampoo, Anti-Frizz Conditioner, Kendi Pure Treatment Oil, and Anti-Humidity Hairspray work together to improve the overall look and feel of your hair by banishing split-ends and taming frizz. This set contains:- 1.35 oz Anti-Frizz Shampoo- 1.35 oz Anti-Frizz Conditioner- 0.85 oz Kendi Pure Treatment Oil- 1.5 oz Anti-Humidity Hair Spray It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Both ingredients are highly sustainable, ethically traded, eco-certified, fair-trade compliant, and certified organic. Their production and sale aids in supporting the development of local communities while remaining environmentally friendly. This product is also free of sodium chloride, gluten, TEA, and phthalates. Color Hold® technology retains and protects color. see more...

• Is this product great on permed hair and on african-ameri...1 Answers
Tara b.
Norwich, CT
I adore this little gem of a set! Brought it with me to southern Florida for a 2 week vacation and boy it did its job!! Perfect amount for a 2 wk vacay.
I think it is a little too scented but once it is all rinsed out the scent does dissipate. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone needing a travel set going to a humid climate!!
Brittnee R.
Raleigh, NC
I love this travel set and while I could very well package and make my own set I have bought this multiple times from Sephora to put in my travel kit for my work sales trips. I love that it is all of my favorite Alterna products in the perfect travel proportions. A great travel kit option and great for the girl wondering if these products are SO fab because they totally are
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
I need this in the biggest container possible. Where I live we have a lot of humidity. These are the best products for my hair and keeping them calm and frizz free. Smells amazing and keeps my hair soft without weighing it down with product and making it greasy.
Angela K.
Ruskin, FL
I love everything and anything made with bamboo but ive never heard of this product before. But after hearing the reviews below i just have to try it out!
Kari F.
FPO, AP
I love all the Bamboo products! I have thick, frizzy hair and these products do a great job of keeping is smooth and manageable.
Ashanti D.
Salisbury, NC
Changed my dry lifeless hair and gave its shine back. I Actually love using this and I recommend to anyone!
Alicia J.
Pembroke, ON
While I haven't tried the products in this travel set, I have used another product in the Alterna Bamboo Smooth line -- the Kendi dry oil mist. It is ah-may-zing! Perfect product for curly-haired gals like me. I sprayed it in damp hair before blow drying and dry hair before flat ironing -- absolutely no frizz and my hair was oh-so-shiny.

I love the Kendi dry oil mist and think that this travel set would be a great way to try out the rest of the Bamboo Smooth line.
Shannon R.
Kansas City, MO
The Bamboo products are amazing. While the scent was not my favorite it made my hair feel amazing.
veramarie D.
Jackson, GA
Is this product great on permed hair and on african-american hair. and is this product high in stores.